Taffy's Gonna Get to Target!

Well we are home and a very quick jump on the scales fully clothed this afternoon is showing a 3lb gain - so I am hoping that tomorrow mornings WI will be a STS or a small gain. Either way I am ok with it as we had a great time (the weather was very kind to us - and I had forgotton how much I love Pembrokeshire!) Hopefully 3 PP days will show a little loss by midweek.

76.1kg this morning - so a little (200g) gain as anticipated after my 4 days of naughtiness! 3 PP days and lots of water for me to get things moving again.

Its now 2 weeks till my holiday and I still have 3lbs to lose - but I feel ready to be back on plan 100% and go for it.

76.1kg this morning - so a little (200g) gain as anticipated after my 4 days of naughtiness! 3 PP days and lots of water for me to get things moving again.

Its now 2 weeks till my holiday and I still have 3lbs to lose - but I feel ready to be back on plan 100% and go for it.

You will be able to lose that 3lbs. I would increase my walking or exercise just to make sure!

Great to see you are feeling so positive and committed again :)

Thanks Wheesht....

I am back on track and now have a fridge full of Dukan goodness - a chicken, turkey steaks, a giant turkey drumstick (think I may eat it caveman style lol!), prawns, scallops, turkey bacon, cottage cheese, quark and some big tubs of fromage frais and 0% total..... and its PP till Wednesday for me.

My daily mantra for this week is "Don't forget the Water & Wii(-Fit!)"

300g down this morning - 75.8kgs / 11st 13lbs :)

Feeling very focussed - got chicken and turkey cooked for my meals today and will be drinking my water.

Been a good food day so far today

B - chicken, turkey, ham, cottage cheese
L - peppered squid, chicken
D - chicken, turkey, boiled egg
S - cinnamon galette, sweetened quark

2 x black coffee, 2 x teas, 2 pints water....so far!

Woo Hoo!!!! ANOTHER 800g down this morning. So, in a month on Dukan I have lost 11.5lbs..... half of what I want to lose. This diet is just amazing. That would have taken me forever on any other diet. (Can you tell I am quite pleased!!!)

My 3rd PP day today - with lots of water thrown in for good measure!

Well I have a tricky few days ahead.
I am on a PP day but have a lunch out with friends and then a wedding party tonight. Tomorrow we are going to a work colleagues new country pad for afternoon tea and cakes.

I have checked the pub menu and it doesnt look good. I am either going to go for a big steak and give the chips to my son - or go for a PV day today and go for the chicken and bacon salad and skip the bacon. Neither option is very appealing for me!

Am planning a nice big fish tea for before we go to the wedding party so I wont be hungry and then fingers crossed there will be chicken drumsticks there so I wont feel deprived of a munch altogether!!

Its going to take some will power to resist home-made cake tomorrow but Im going to give it my best as its only a week to my holiday and I still have a couple of pounds to lose.

Sunday and next week should be a bit easier.... then its my holiday!

It all went horribly wrong!

Lunch - they didnt have either of my options so I ended up with a big breakfast - eggs, sausage, bacon, mushroom, tomato and left the chips, beans and toast. Then my 18month old son was violently sick... all over me and my friend. Yuk.

We didnt make either the wedding or the leaving do as as he has been really ill since with a really bad chest infection.

On Saturday night I ended up eating a packet of crisps and a chinese..... which seemed terrible at the time but in the grand scheme of things is probably the sort of treat (or cheat!) I would have regularly on SW. I had special fried rice, sweet and sour chicken/prawns/pork and some mushrooms and chinese veg. Stress eating at its best.

But the good news is I got back on track on Sunday and have shifted the "blip" weight gain and the "take away" gain (although I avoided the scales for a day or two!) and am another 200g down today. Still trying to shift that last, rather stubborn, pound before my hols on Saturday! Its chicken and water all the way for me!

Well off on holiday tomorrow. I didnt quite make my 11stone10lb target - but I only missed it by half a pound! (74.6kg) The challenge is on now to stay under 12 stone after 10 days of all inclusive!!

I have not had the best of weeks food wise (stress-eating!) but my cheats have only been what I would have eaten daily/regularly pre-Dukan...so I am not going to beat myself up about it.I am going to enjoy my food this week and get back on plan as soon as I am back.

You did really well - enjoy the hols! Am missing the sunshine so much since getting home so just a tiny bit jealous! :)Xx

I had a really fabulous holiday. Thanks! Majorca was beautiful - very relaxing and the weather was gorgeous. Food wise not too bad but my downfall was the cocktails and sangria.... Why is easy enough to have your 5 a day of something naughty - as opposed to fruit and veg lol!

I gained about 10lbs, which I was kind of expecting and was ok with. When we came back we had as busy social week with meals out, parties etc and so instead of coming off quickly the weight gain stuck and I slipped back into some pretty bad ways. I had a little dabble with trying a SW week last week - but its too easy to have little extras so I am back on Dukan as from this week. I am about 5lbs down/6lb up - whichever way you want to look at it.

My next mini-target is to get to 11stone 7lb - so about 10lbs. I would like to get there or be close to it by end of November for hubbys 40th -but realistically I'm aiming for Christmas!

I'm leaving my tickers as they are for the time being because I am hoping that I'll be back to where I was pretty soon - but will update them after the weekend.

Back