• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taking Delivery ...HELP...what to do

Just got sent an email about when my exante delivery is going to be delivered today.... and it's between 12.45 - 13.45 pm :mad:. when i ordered i expressed in the comments box that it would need to be morning as i would be out from 12 noon today (when you gotta go to work you gotta go to work) !! Why have a comments box :rolleyes:.
Does anyone know if they are ok about leaving it with a neighbour if i leave instructions on my front door ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh no! They should be ok shouldn't they? Things never run smoothly do they ? lol

just leave a note on the door saying leave round back or with neighbour :)

Thanks everyone .....they did leave it with my neighbour :). Unfortunately one of the boxes was full of powder .....one of my shakes had a split in it and had been leaking :sigh: not sure what they (the company) will or can do about that .....do i send that leaky pack back to them ?

That's a nuisance. I read someone contacted the company about a split packet and they sent out some more for her. Might be worth sending an email to them tonight so they get it first thing in the morning