Tamzy's food diary

lol i'm back in bed and loving it. Ems i think i'm going to find it hard cutting out the cream and cheese but your right using strong cheese will work because we would be using less, such a clever idea. i had a baked Camembert cheese yesterday and its heaven with toasties. and thanks! brekkie was delicious

cl - thank you so much for that, its a great site, think i'm going to order a few things to try in moderation, its such idea to have a wrap for lunch. x

good good!!! make sure you keep you bottom firmly there until at least lunch time lol!!! i will find it harder though with the cream! as i make sauces from it to disquise the taste of cabbage haha!! o well im just going to make it thinner with water or maybe soya milk and cream and add a touch of butter and then let it bubble away and reduce down a bit! will try it tonight and report back :) xxxx

lol.... oh trust me i wont be moving till its food time lol haha. i find that butter and a bit of boiling water makes the cabbage creamy enough, ive never tried it with soya milk but then again soya milk is creamy so it should work. your so creative!!

xx

so on top of it all i ha peanuts and might be having a low carb dessert tonight which should take me just under 20 carbs. x

good morning to you all.

so tired today! my body decided to wake me up at 2am in the morning and i couldnt fall asleep until 4 then suddenly woke up at 6 GRRRR.

B - cream cheese and spring onion wrapped in smoked salmon.

L - protein shake

D - grilled mushrooms, peppers and asparagus with mackerel fillets.

3 litres of water as usual

Morning Tamzy!

You should definitely try soya beans; they're lovely! I tend to treat them in the same way as baby broad beans, so I steam them, crush them lightly on the plate with a fork and then put a pat of garlic butter on the middle. I always have a roll of herb or garlic butter in the fridge because it brightens so many things up! I tend to take a whole pat of butter, mush it in a bowl when it's soft, mix in a handful of chopped fresh herbs, then spoon it out on to a piece of clingfilm and roll it into a long sausage. Then, when I want a pat of herb butter I can just cut straight through the chilled clingfilm 'sausage'.

Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well. It's really annoying when that happens!

Good Morning T,

uh oh, naughty body waking you up! how very rude!! hope your ok though.

Menu sounds lush! especially your brekkie!!! im defo laying off the cream and cheese from now on, had too much of it yesterday!! had an omlette this morning without cheese and without cream and it was yummy! i had a turkey breast leftover from dinner for lunch and dont really fancy a salad for some reason so might cook some cabbage and another omlette.

xxxxx

Morning Tamzy, doesn't look like enough green leaf veggies to me love

hey pudding - thanks for the tip hun, i love beans. and wow i never thought i could make a sausage from beans, i'm going to get some today and try it in my menu tomorrow. really cant wait for night time to sleep. hope your having a good day hun x

hey ems - ive got a very naughty body! and thanks hun brekkie was so lovely, still cant get over it lol. it will defo be a regular brekkie as i love smoked salmon, taste gorgeous on salads too. i'm ok apart from being tired.

omlettes soundin good! well done to you for cutting out cream and cheese, ive defo been missing them but ive cut right down on them... i used less than a tbs with my brekkie where as before i would have used 3. i'm hoping my effort will show on the scales.

ps cabbage omlette is lush, ive tried it a few times.

dizzydelly - thanks hun, it was gorgeous:D how are u?

jim - morning hun. i do try to get in my greens everyday but i find it hard eating them at breakfast times

Thanks for the reminder I love salmon but for some reason haven't thought to buy some. Especially like it with salad. Its going to be an interesting week as I too have cut right down on my cheese and cream. I still use a little cheese each day but not as much as I used to and this week have had no cream at all. Hopefully our efforts will be repaid at weigh in this week.:)

it's hard isn't it Linda cutting out the cream! i usually make lots of sauces to go with dinner from cream :( non for now though!! just need to cut right down on it :) we can do it!!! xxx

yaaaay, so thats the 3 of us then! this has been my 1st day without a cream tea but all is going good so far, ive been having lots of herbal tea.
the smoked salmon is great even on its own, its got this salty taste to it that turn me on lol. gorgeous flavour!! will be having it in a salad tomorrow.

we will see the results of our gd work on weigh day hun x

o my.. i still havent had my lunch time shake yet! why am i not hungry???

yep im missing my smoked salmon!! tastes like bacon!!! havent had any this week!! :(

xxxx

omg it really does taste like bacon lol......... i feel like im not a vegetarian when i'm eatin it lol

haha yup, well smoked bacon! and it does to me, im sure other people will completely disagree with me hehe xxx

aww thats great hun! do u find it easy to cut it out? as i'm suffering without cream lol.. its my little naughty luxury. xx

Back