Tano gets to target...

now tano, you know what...I think you are right, I would even SS+ to get you in the zone.

I'm back in the zone... And lost a pound this week! :D x

I've been so good today and proud! Had such a bad day at work and it coul have gone horribly wrong diet-wise!
Mint bar
Veg soup
Scrambled egg dinner
Mint choc shake later.

Th pound loss has spurred me on after 3 weeks of STS and gains through not being focused! Glad I've stepped down a plan again too! X

Today:
Coffee
Fruits of the forest shake

Peanut bar

Tuna and balsamic vinegar (dinner)

Oriental soup OR another shake later

Almost caved to some chocolate today! Gonna be tough and resist! X

This diary could have been written by me - its so spooky;)

I am so glad you are back on track and doing 810. 1000 wasn't working for me so I went back to SS to shift the 4lbs gain last week - WI tonight, then I'm going to 810 to goal too.

Good luck with it all and Take Care X

LENNY4974 said:
This diary could have been written by me - its so spooky;)

I am so glad you are back on track and doing 810. 1000 wasn't working for me so I went back to SS to shift the 4lbs gain last week - WI tonight, then I'm going to 810 to goal too.

Good luck with it all and Take Care X

Ahhhh thankyou! Good luck for WI x

Today:
Cranberry bar and tea

Mint choc shake

Fish and broccoli dinner

I might have another bar! SO want chocolate! Think TOTM is coming! X

Tano said:
Today:
Cranberry bar and tea

Mint choc shake

Fish and broccoli dinner

I might have another bar! SO want chocolate! Think TOTM is coming! X

Toffee bar, and it was amaze!!! X

Hey liking the diary - how much until goal? (I'm using Iphone app so doesn't show and tickers if you have one!) x

Lara1986 said:
Hey liking the diary - how much until goal? (I'm using Iphone app so doesn't show and tickers if you have one!) x

7lbs to go!!!!!! Lost 30lbs xxx

Wow brilliant!!!!! In 7 weeks?

I lost 2 stone in 10 weeks then had a bit of time off, maintained and now losing the last bit xx

Massive well done that's so good! Maintaining for the break is as good as the loss it shows u can do it and keep it :)

Yeah definitely, altho I'm so naughty, my bad eating habits soon started creeping back. Think I'll be on cd forever haha. How you getting on? X

Ha ha a lifetime of shakes n bars... Not too appealing is it! I'm doing ok in doing SS+ but adding a handful of veg each day in preparation for 810 but staying in ketosis. My BMI is just under 25 so I am supposed to go fully onto 810 but am scared and doing it gradually! What plan are you on? X

Back on 810 at the mo. The 1000 plan, I was just so naughty! Totm has arrived whoop whoop!!! 11 days late! Had a little treat today of 3 digestive biscuits to celebrate hahaha xxx

Back