ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

yeh u need a treat day, i'm off to my friends baby shower/bbq sat so i'll b having lots of wine n bbq food then! i tried dukan diet for a bit, didnt last long tho! xx

I like fish n eggs don't eat that much meat tho really. Need to try b do sine exercise before wi on wed tho do t think it make much difference now bit too late lol xx

Yeah I did that yesterday, tried to get in a few activity points after Fridays disaster hahaha! I clocked up 10 in total for the week so was happy with that! I should go gym today but really can't be bothered, got SO much work to do before I go back to work :( bore! X

I've started doin more exercise, been goin on my bf treadmill n feel loads better for it! He said I was looking more toned last night! Which makes me feel tons better :) xx

kezzalicious30 said:
I've started doin more exercise, been goin on my bf treadmill n feel loads better for it! He said I was looking more toned last night! Which makes me feel tons better :) xx

Wish I had a treadmill I wanna go jogging but feel paranoid that everyone will b watching me thinking look at that fat mare lol xx

Jemmalb said:
Wish I had a treadmill I wanna go jogging but feel paranoid that everyone will b watching me thinking look at that fat mare lol xx

Aww don't b daft! Get urself out there! I sometimes go jogging but try n go really early when no ones up! Haha! Doesn't always work tho cos I can't drag my ass out of bed!! Haha xx

Wen I'm walking the dog I always think shall I break out into a little jog lol but fog is do strong he'd pull me over lol xx

Haha I used to have a lab! She was like that! So bloody strong, she took me for a walk! Xx

Went for lunch with the boyf and now the plan for today has to change as he says it's too hot for chilli hahaha so we're having tomato and mozzarella salad instead.
Today: week 1 day 7
Breakfast: coconut muller
One brown toast & LF spread (4)
Milk (1)

Lunch: roast beef and salad brown roll (7)
Belgian bun EERRM (10) oooopsie

Dinner: LF mozzarella and tomato salad
(6)

Leaving one PP left haha! :)

kezzalicious30 said:

It's sooooo nice when they notice isn't it!!! :D

Yeh it is! Spurs me on! :) xx

How much are u now Kerry and what's your target if u don't mind me asking?

I'm 10st 8 ! My target is 9st 7 ( can't remember last time i was that) ! lowest I got to was 9st 12 n put it all back on! Heaviest about 12st 3! Xx

Ahhh same goal as me, you'll get there in no time hun! I started Cambridge at 12st 2. What did you start ww at and how long u been on it? A million bloody questions, soz haha! ( did u see the naughty Belgian bin at lunch) ;) oooooops x

Haha ask as many as u want Hun! Yep I saw u had the bun! Bet it was delicious!
Well I've been off n on weight watchers for years! About a year n half ago I was 12 st 3! ( felt huge) combination of gettin with my bloke n eating out plus goin on the pill!
Started ww again In jan this yr at 11st 9 so lost just over a stone this yr! Went to America in may at 10st 2, had a couple month of the diet n joined back at 10st 10!
Wasn't really doin in properly and would lose a pound put one on! Also went to London for wk end n had a blow out for 2 wk n put 7 n half on!! :-( .. So as u see if I'm not careful I put on weight easily!! ( bit of an essay that) haha xx

Back