Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Morning :)

Weighed 10st 2 this morning. Which is good considering I drank Friday and ate out at 2 bbq's AND had ice cream Sunday!!! Had bread as well AND TOTM came yesterday so happy with that! If I can go away on August 9th in the 9's I'll be so happy. It's all inclusive so I want to be as light as I am when I go!
Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs
Cup of herbal tea

Lunch: (NOT clean eating but I defrosted it to eat yesterday and I am not throwing it away)
Covent garden pea and creme fraiche soup
Tangerine
Cashew nuts

Dinner: piri piri pork loin, corn on cob, SP chips

Yogurt/honey/fruit for dessert

:D

Weighed 10st 2 this morning. Which is good considering I drank Friday and ate out at 2 bbq's AND had ice cream Sunday!!! Had bread as well AND TOTM came yesterday so happy with that! If I can go away on August 9th in the 9's I'll be so happy. It's all inclusive so I want to be as light as I am when I go!
Cup of herbal tea

Lunch: (NOT clean eating but I defrosted it to eat yesterday and I am not throwing it away)
Covent garden pea and creme fraiche soup
Tangerine
Cashew nuts

Dinner: piri piri pork loin, corn on cob, SP chips

Yogurt/honey/fruit for dessert

:D

Great News about the Scales! Hopefully mine wouldn't of been too bad either! Happy Clean Eating :) x

Fab food. Good luck lovely xx

Thanks Hun!!!

Had to change lunch as my soup went all
Horrible from freezing! So I had salmon, salad, coleslaw and a couple of new potatoes x

Aww i hate when that happens. Sometimes things are so unpredictable!!

Still sounds bloody yum!!

It was lovely! I resisted some cakes at work today!!! Was so hard!!!

Fab willpower lovely. I resist cake everday. But I'm afraid it so easy for me as im sick of the stuff. Haha!

Hd a good day today, especially as its TOTM!

Snack; cashew nuts

Lunch: salmon, salad, coleslaw, new pots
Tangerine

Snack: berries, greek yog n honey

Dinner: 2 piri piri pork loins, con on cob, sweet potato mash
3 squares dark choc

No exercise, too hot haha x

Breakfast: banana/yog/honey/seeds

Lunch: seafood sticks salad

Dinner: chilli and garlic mackerel salad with mixed beans

Snacks: tangerine and cashew nuts

Hmmmm add chocolate cake n custard to my lunch!!! That's my treat dessert gone for the week!!! Only a cheat meal
Left! Not sure what that will be :)

Oh and I am going gym tonight so I automatically feel better x

Your menu looks fab Sweetie :) Looks like you're fitting into this clean eating malarkey! I'm jealous of your Cake and Custard ;-) x

Your menu looks fab Sweetie :) Looks like you're fitting into this clean eating malarkey! I'm jealous of your Cake and Custard ;-) x

I resisted lots of other things today such as chocolate and sweets galore (last day of school so loads of rubbish around) then I thought, sod it! And I feel better now, it's done, an I can keep eating clean. I am making my sweet potato and prawn thai curry on Friday which feels naughty but I actually a "clean" meal!!! I may have some naan or flatbread with it and make that my cheat meal x

I resisted lots of other things today such as chocolate and sweets galore (last day of school so loads of rubbish around) then I thought, sod it! And I feel better now, it's done, an I can keep eating clean. I am making my sweet potato and prawn thai curry on Friday which feels naughty but I actually a "clean" meal!!! I may have some naan or flatbread with it and make that my cheat meal x

Do you like Chapati? Those are probably my favourite 'bread' to have with curry mmmmmmm x

Do you like Chapati? Those are probably my favourite 'bread' to have with curry mmmmmmm x

I do like them but not as much as naan bread haha! I do have low fat naan tho x

I do like them but not as much as naan bread haha! I do have low fat naan tho x

Low Fat Naan sounds good, I love Chapati as it reminds me of being with family, 'naan' is an English indianism! C

Make naans. Its so easy.

Its literally fat free yog some flour salt pepper and some bicarb or baking powder.

Take 10 mins and you just oven cook them or toss them in a frylighted pan.

Make naans. Its so easy.

Its literally fat free yog some flour salt pepper and some bicarb or baking powder.

Take 10 mins and you just oven cook them or toss them in a frylighted pan.

They sound so easy to make! You're a baking goddess! X

They do sound easy!!! Dare I try haha!

Been gym, had such a hrd workout!!! Here's my after gym dinner! Beautiful x

Attachments

• image-672158389.jpg
    image-672158389.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 30
They do sound easy!!! Dare I try haha!

Been gym, had such a hrd workout!!! Here's my after gym dinner! Beautiful x

Mmmmmmm that looks so yummy! Glad you had a good workout :) x

Back