Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

http://www.food.com/recipe/naan-203261

They make it sound tough but its litterally bung in in a bowl give it a mix and quick knead. Leave it for a few mins roll into balls then roll out. Shove it in a frylighted pan till in ouffs and starts to bubble. Flip it over and bung in the oven. For 5 mins.

Plus if you use fat free yog and wholemeal flour when you go over to sw its free and 1 hexb.

They make it sound tough but its litterally bung in in a bowl give it a mix and quick knead. Leave it for a few mins roll into balls then roll out. Shove it in a frylighted pan till in ouffs and starts to bubble. Flip it over and bung in the oven. For 5 mins.

Plus if you use fat free yog and wholemeal flour when you go over to sw its free and 1 hexb.

Ill have to work out the pp :) x

Ohhhhhhh this is amazing!!! X

Ooohh yum defs gona make them! Yea let us know the oul pp serena ya gem xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning :)

Breakfast: berries/banana/yogurt/seeds/honey

I finish work at 12:30 today so not sure what's for lunch yet! I'll probably come straight home and have something. Gym again tonight 6-7pm, can't wait :D

Morning :)

Breakfast: berries/banana/yogurt/seeds/honey

I finish work at 12:30 today so not sure what's for lunch yet! I'll probably come straight home and have something. Gym again tonight 6-7pm, can't wait :D

Good Morning Sweetie! Yey to finishing work at 1230 :) sounds as though you're really into the gym at the moment :) x

Good Morning Sweetie! Yey to finishing work at 1230 :) sounds as though you're really into the gym at the moment :) x

Well I'm bloody starving already so I've had a tangerine, 8 crabs ticks and a flake!!! Not clean eating but at least I'm training x

Well I'm bloody starving already so I've had a tangerine, 8 crabs ticks and a flake!!! Not clean eating but at least I'm training x

We all get hungry days honey. A tangerine crab sticks and a flake is better than a subway or macdonalds xxx

Thank god its not just me. im starving today aswell. Whats the dealio with that

We all get hungry days honey. A tangerine crab sticks and a flake is better than a subway or macdonalds xxx

Couldn't agree more! I love those tiny flakes which go on 99s, they are only 1pp and a fab chocolate hit! X

Today hasn't been a clean eating day, not too worried as I'm back training.
Today's food:
Yog/fruit/honey/seeds

Flake
Tangerine
8crabsticks
Triple chicken sandwich
Quavers
(Met OH for lunch in the park)

Brazil nuts

Dinner: steak, Sp chips, mushrooms and peas

One hour boxing class

Last edited:
Oh god..... I am at a friends tomorrow for the day which will involve eating and maybe a few drinks! Then on Friday evening till Sunday I'm now going to stay at my nans which means copious amounts of delicious food!! It will have to be damage limitation and full on exercise where possible!!! I only have 2 weeks on Friday till holiday! I need to be at least 10 stone lol!!! X

Damage Limitation and Full Exercise is a Go Go Go! Wouldn't dieting be so much easier if we were all social lepers?!? X

Went gym and sweat soooo much. Smashed it!!' Then came home and had steak, SP chips and salad yum!!!

Went gym and sweat soooo much. Smashed it!!' Then came home and had steak, SP chips and salad yum!!!

Fabulous!

Sweat + smashing a workout = happy and slim Tano!!!

You go gorgeous!!!!

Xxx

Yey for you! So proud of you Sweetie :) x

Awwww you're too cute!!
I can't satisfy my hunger today, it's awful!!! X

Is it satisfied now? X

Hmmmm well I had a banana and it's gone now! X

Back