Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

I've just had so much food today :( feel like a pig x

Flake.... Quavers..... Triple sandwich..... I feel like a whale x

Dairy....Carb....Possible protein depending on filling! X

Haha I like your thinking serena!!!

Will log all my food today, no matter what it is as I'm at my friends today! I've had a coffee with Hazlenut milk and a banana so far. May have egg on toast a bit later this morning.

No exercise for me today, I'm hurting haha x

Haha I like your thinking serena!!!

Will log all my food today, no matter what it is as I'm at my friends today! I've had a coffee with Hazlenut milk and a banana so far. May have egg on toast a bit later this morning.

No exercise for me today, I'm hurting haha x

No pain no gain ;-) Have fun at your friends Sweetie. X

Hahaha well I'm

Definitely in pain!!!

Hahaha well I'm

Definitely in pain!!!

Awww pain means those muscles are repairing and that your doing a fab job lovely!

Its a flake a pack of crisps and a sandwich. Boo f**king who! Its not 17 plates at a chinese buffet! From the sounds of it you burnt it off at the gym so dont worry! Try and eat little and often! I always find that ham and fruit or ham and crudites with dips are always a filling snack!!

Xxxx

Awww pain means those muscles are repairing and that your doing a fab job lovely!

Its a flake a pack of crisps and a sandwich. Boo f**king who! Its not 17 plates at a chinese buffet! From the sounds of it you burnt it off at the gym so dont worry! Try and eat little and often! I always find that ham and fruit or ham and crudites with dips are always a filling snack!!

Xxxx

Good tip Hun!!! Xxx

Breakfast:

Banana
2 boiled eggs on 2 50/50 toast. (No butter)

Breakfast:

Banana
2 boiled eggs on 2 50/50 toast. (No butter)

Yum! Love boiled eggs! Hate cooking them though. At the bakery I have to do 2 dozen boiled eggs everyday. Makes the bakery smell very eggy! Haha!

Mmmmmmm egg on toast :)

Attachments

• image-142858634.jpg
    image-142858634.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 23

Please come to the bakery and make me breakfast please? I hate cooking for myself! Probably cos I have to cook for every bugger else haha!

Yum! Love boiled eggs! Hate cooking them though. At the bakery I have to do 2 dozen boiled eggs everyday. Makes the bakery smell very eggy! Haha!

Hahahahahaha at least u can let wind without anyone knowing ;)

Please come to the bakery and make me breakfast please? I hate cooking for myself! Probably cos I have to cook for every bugger else haha!

If I come to that bakery, I'll never leave and I'll be absolutely hugeeeeeeee!!! Those delights u make are heavenly!!! X

If I come to that bakery, I'll never leave and I'll be absolutely hugeeeeeeee!!! Those delights u make are heavenly!!! X

Haha will I have to roll you out like they do to violet beaureguard in charlie and the chocolate factory? Haha

Haha will I have to roll you out like they do to violet beaureguard in charlie and the chocolate factory? Haha

Yes!!! That's the vision I have!!! I bloody love cAkes more than anything!!! X

I've never seen someone eat Boiled Eggs on toast! It's normally Scrambled/Fried/Poached or Soldiers with a Dippy Egg! How long do you boil them for? They look just perfect! X

I've never seen someone eat Boiled Eggs on toast! It's normally Scrambled/Fried/Poached or Soldiers with a Dippy Egg! How long do you boil them for? They look just perfect! X

4 mins from boiling point. I always have them. Scrambled makes the toast soggy, I'm crap at poaching and fried =fat!!! Haha so it always been boiled eggs on toast for me x

I do my scrambled in microwave, 3 eggs, bit of milk in a jug 3.5 mins in microwave always comes out good

Yeah I do mine in the microwave too. Hmmmm my toast always ends up soggy haha!! X

Back