Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

OMG 7lb in a week?!? That's AMAZING! Well Done! X

How are u feeling Sweetie? X

I'm good thanks, back in work today to do some prep for September! Probs going to come in a few days this week so I'm ready and organised. I have my nephew next week so that's defo not going to be an option to get in here x

I'm good thanks, back in work today to do some prep for September! Probs going to come in a few days this week so I'm ready and organised. I have my nephew next week so that's defo not going to be an option to get in here x

Back to reality eh!!! Will your nephew be staying overnight or just in the day? X

Forgot to take bloody lunch to work do I've just had:
Banana on 4 sesame ryvita
Muller corner
Low fat smoked sausage

Dinner is bolognaise with cheese on top: no pasta and a bag of mini malteasers :)

I've got him every morning till about 2pm. X

Aren't u a good Auntie :) x

Forgot to take bloody lunch to work do I've just had:
Banana on 4 sesame ryvita
Muller corner
Low fat smoked sausage

Did u have to wait till u was home then? X

Dinner is bolognaise with cheese on top: no pasta and a bag of mini malteasers :)

How can u have Bolognese with no Pasta! That's madness! X

Aren't u a good Auntie :) x

Did u have to wait till u was home then? X

How can u have Bolognese with no Pasta! That's madness! X

Yeah ate when I got home. Got gym 6-7 so it doesn't matter that I had a later lunch. Haha I always have it without pasta, I'm used to it now x

Yeah ate when I got home. Got gym 6-7 so it doesn't matter that I had a later lunch. Haha I always have it without pasta, I'm used to it now x

You're really in the zone aren't you! X

You're really in the zone aren't you! X

Hahaha not yet serena! I'm still eating wayyyy too much in terms of both food and calories. I'm going to be gradually stricter each week then 2 weeks before Spain, absolutely smashing it!!! X

Hahaha not yet serena! I'm still eating wayyyy too much in terms of both food and calories. I'm going to be gradually stricter each week then 2 weeks before Spain, absolutely smashing it!!! X

No Carbs before Marbs and all that lol x

My dinner tonight, chicken breast stuffed with Philadelphia wrapped in bacon with salad and corn on cob hmmmmmmmmmm!

My dinner tonight, chicken breast stuffed with Philadelphia wrapped in bacon with salad and corn on cob hmmmmmmmmmm!

Mmmmm I love Corn on the Cob! Do u use flavoured Phili?x

Toblerone cheesecake sounds better than sex!

Ha ha ha! I'm gonna have to work out how many pp in a piece so I can work out if I can have a slice! X

Went to my combat class and did 20mims abs work after in the gym. Was a really good class, I really enjoyed it.
Dinner was bolognaise with cheese on top, no pasta. Had a cup of tea and 2 clementines while I cooked it haha! I'm craving chocolate so bad... Stupid TOTM :(

Back