~** Tanya's Refeed Diary **~ Take 2 :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So here it is; Refeed diary numbero 2! :)

Writing it tonight as tomorrow ill be on, recording my final weight loss on tfr :)() then off to get all the yummy food i need :)

Here is my week 1 plan:

Day 1 - Monday
B- LTS
L- LTS
D- Baked chicken breast with lemon & pepper. 2tbsp cooked veg.

Day 2 - Tuesday
B- LTS
L- Boiled egg & Tuna salad. (mixed salad leaves, cucumber, orange pepper, red onion & tomatoe) LF vinegarette.
D- Baked chicken breast with lemon & pepper. 2tbsp cooked veg.

Day 3 - Wednesday
B- LTS
L- Baked jacket potatoe (6-8oz) with chicken style quorn pieces mixed with LF From Frais & curry spice. Small side salad.
D- Boiled egg & tuna salad.

Day 4 - Thursday
B- LTS
L- Ham salad sandwich on 2 slices of wholemeal bread with LF FF mixed with a little mustard. LF Yogurt & piece of fruit.
D- Baked salmon fillet with pepper, mashed potatoe mixed with LF FF & herbs and 2tbsp cooked veg.

Day 5 - Friday
B- LTS
L- Prawn salad sandwich on wholemeal bread. Prawns mixed with LF FF and paprika :) LF yog & piece of fruit.
D - Spaghetti bolognaise made with turkey mince and lf bolognaise sauce.

Day 6 - Saturday
B- LTS
L- Quorn pieces sandwich mixed with LF FF & herbs & salad leaves. Piece fruit.
D- Home made curry (recipe posted on here the other day) with wholemeal rice. LF Yogurt.

Day 7 - Sunday
B- LTS
L- Quorn piece sandwich mixed with LF FF & curry spice with salad leaves. LF Yogurt & fruit.
D- Tuna jacket potatoe.

What do we all think?
Ive based it around my last refeed week and have just changed a couple of things - mainly the weekend food :)
Just 4 more shakes untill food :)

Last edited:
I am a very happy lady this morning!!
:bliss:
Final TFR weigh in and i lost 3.5lbs!!!

Making my total weight loss in 28 weeks on TFR 7st 12lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe i have lost that amount of weight. Just another 2.5lbs till goal :)

I started out weighing 19st 6.5lbs and i now weigh 11st 8.5lbs! :eek: I would never have thought it! :giggle:

I also started out a size 22/24 jeans, and now i wear a 14. Size 20 tops, now i wear 12/14. Size 20 trousers and now i wear 12/14! Ive shocked myself! LOL

Anyways, here are some comparison pics, along with the one i have updated my signiture with!

Attachments

• Start 1.jpg
    Start 1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Start 2.jpg
    Start 2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC06101.jpg
    DSC06101.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC06106.jpg
    DSC06106.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Jeans.jpg
    Jeans.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 94
I am a very happy lady this morning!!
:bliss:
Final TFR weigh in and i lost 3.5lbs!!!

Making my total weight loss in 28 weeks on TFR 7st 12lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe i have lost that amount of weight. Just another 2.5lbs till goal :)

I started out weighing 19st 6.5lbs and i now weigh 11st 8.5lbs! :eek: I would never have thought it! :giggle:

I also started out a size 22/24 jeans, and now i wear a 14. Size 20 tops, now i wear 12/14. Size 20 trousers and now i wear 12/14! Ive shocked myself! LOL

Anyways, here are some comparison pics, along with the one i have updated my signiture with!

Well done hun dats a great final weight loss on tfr. You look amazing that blue is absolutely stunning on you! you will lose the last of them lbs on refeed ive no doubt coz your refeed menu sounds perfect.

Day 1

Day 1 - Monday
B- LTS
L- LTS
D- Baked chicken breast with lemon & pepper. cauliflower and baby green beans.

*330ml can diet coke :drool: :)
*Sugar free chewing gum

Last edited:
You look amazing!! And well done on your final weigh in. Brill news!!

I've replied on my post, but in ref to your question re cottage cheese you're right. Its not on the sheet but I emailed and we are allowed it.

I've had a look at your re-feed sheet for the week. It looks very nice!! Just one question though...I didn't think we could have eggs until day 4?? You've probably checked but I just dont want you to go wrong so thought I'd best mention it.

Hope you're enjoying it all as much as I am!!

xx

I checked with LT last time and we are allowed them - 2 eggs = one portion so im having 1egg and half a tin of tuna to get the 1 portion of protein ... if that makes sense! I checked as i was curious about what those that dont eat meat do if they dont touch quorn or anything lol :) Cant wait for tea tonight, guna get the chicken in the oven bout half 5! :D

And here is your well deserved trophy for weight loss above and beyond what could reasonably be expected of a self-confessed 'foodie'

pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg

Seriously Tan ... what a fantastic achievement - I'm sooooooo proud of you!!!!

Hope you've enjoyed your meal.

When I grow up I want to be just like you :eek: :):) xxx

Awww jan!!! That trophy is taking pride place on my mantle piece :D

I fully enjoyed my dinner! It was lush :drool: cant wait for lunch tomorrow!! :D :D :D yummy! xxx

wow !!! well done Tanya, you look absolutly fantastic, best of look on refeed ;)

Day 2

Thanks nic :)

So here we are - day 2!!! 2 meals today - yippeeee! :giggle:

Day 2 - Tuesday
B- LTS
L- Boiled egg & Tuna salad & 1 slice of ham (mixed salad leaves, cucumber, orange pepper, red onion & tomatoe) LF vinegarette.
D- Baked chicken breast with lemon & pepper. cauliflower and baby green beans.

*1 litre water
*4 cups of black coffee with sweetners
*500ml bottle diet coke
*Sugar free chewing gum

Last edited:
Hiya Tan

Menu is looking good!! Hope you're enjoying it!!

Cottage Cheese is a bit like lumpy fromage frais, but in my opinion has more of a 'cheese' taste to it. You can get it in all supermarkets...its near the laughing cow and the dairy lea.

Do you feel like you're eating too much?? I do (even though I know I'm not) but its worrying me a little bit and I'm a bit scared about weigh in on Friday!

Good luck with the cheese xx

Hey chicken.
I feel like im ok at what im eating - i guess its cuz ive done it before and so kinda know roughly what i had last time. Although i do still weigh meat and i will weigh the pasta/potatoes to be safe.

I did find last time though that an 8oz potatoe was massive! So maybe if you have one judge for yourself but for our little stomachs its probably too much!

I think the niggling feeling just comes from cuz we are eating again and are scared of putting weight on. Its natural but aslong as were following it to the letter im sure we cant go wrong!

Ive just emailed LT to ask when can we introduce cous cous and beans (kidney, butter, cannoleni) as im thinking of making my menu involving these next week. Also guna get me some cottage cheese to try! ;)

Hi Tanya

I bet you loved the diet coke!!!!! I know I did..just having something a bit different to water :)

Your menu looked rather nice for today.....I love tuna; could eat it every single day!

Have a great Day 2 sweetie!!!

Ooooh yeah the tuna was delish!! :drool: I couldve easily had the whole tin but i really wanted an egg so i had a double delish lunch! :giggle: Got tuna again tomorrow :)

Loved the diet coke yesterday and today - infact i havnt had the whole bottle yet today - ive had half and am saving the other half for a bit later on :) I remember it exactly like last time - very sweet and gassy but very nice! :) hehe xxx

I am living on Pepsi Max...haha..I love it and, like you say it is sweet so it curbs some of the cravings :)

I know it is full of chemicals, but I like it ;-)

Glad you are enjoying your refeed week Tanya..

Day 3

Day 3 - Wednesday
B- LTS
L- Baked jacket potatoe (6-8oz) with chicken style quorn pieces mixed with LF From Frais & curry spice. 1/2 tomatoe, 4 slices of cucumber, tsp red onion finely chopped.
D- Boiled egg & tuna salad

*1.5litres pure water
*3 big mugs black coffee & sweetners
*500ml diet coke
*More diet coke!

.... Ok so just had lunch. OMG divine!!!!! I feel extremely full now! I made sure i ate the salad parts first as if i got full id be leaving the spud but nope, i ate it all and enjoyed every second of it! I had a 7 3/4oz pot (was originally 9oz so chopped some off and came just under 8oz ... not a bad guess lol)

I didnt like LF FF last time on refeed but this time its lovely. Not to keen on its own but mixed with the curry spice :drool: ;)

Bout to sit down now with a mug of black coffee and prison break :) My new series to watch ... sooooooo gripping! Who else has seen it?! :giggle:

Last edited:
I've never seen prison break Tan - I take it it's good then? Would an oldie like me like it do you think?

Your food's lookin' good girl. You're doing soooooo well!! I'm really glad you're enjoying it all so much too. Keep up the good work - and enjoy your li'l drinkie at the weekend ;) xx

Ooooh i will Jan :) Guna have a cheeky voddie with me delish curry! :drool:

Not sure if youd like prison break - your have to give it a go :) xxx

u doing so well on refeed tanya fair play to you, enjoy your weekend ;)

Back