Target Slim

I think after 3 months you have to take a break of 2 weeks. My target is 119 lbs. I'm 5ft 1. My recommended healthy body weight is anywhere between 101 and 132 lbs. I picked 119 (8 and a half stone). That was the weight I was when I was at my healthiest. I'd love to be that weight again by the start of December. Hopefully I'll last on this. If things stay as they are and I have no bad effects I can definitely see myself managing it. I've had my summer holidays already and have cancelled all trips away for the foreseeable future! What about you? Have you set yourself any long term goal?

Hi there, just thought I wud say hello,I'm on my first shake of my first day. Got the chocolate ones and some mint choc. Has a funny aftertaste but I'm sure by the end of the week I won't even notice! Went in to start lipotrim as I was on that before aswell but they don't do it in blanch now.

Hiya Scooby. I thought the shakes tasted a bit salty at first. But you're right, after a few days on them you don't notice that taste at all. Best of luck. Hope you have a great first week. Let us know how you're getting on. They made a mistake on my first week and the only flavour I had for the whole week was mint chocolate. I loved the variety once I got my second weeks supply!

Thanks a million buzzwhizz,sounds like ur doin amazing:clap: Dying to just get thru the first week...typical already I'm wishing it wud go faster and I only started a couple of hrs ago:cry::cry:

Yep will def keep ye updated,there doesn't seem to be too much about the diet on the net so good to have a couple of others doing it too.

Hope the mint choc woz alright coz that's all I got, choc and mint choc!

Yeah the mint choc was fine but I was a bit fed up with it by the end of the week. They gave me all the same by accident. The following week they apologised and said that if anything like that happened to come back and they would swap them for me. I always check now and ask for a variety. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a chocolatey one but sometimes lemon or some other fruity one is nice. If it gets too boring and you're not too far away from the shop maybe you could bring them back and swap a few?

Hi Buzzwhiz,

Day 2 today my goal is 10st i'm 5ft 5in so see how it goes might be too much!
Scoobywrx welcome thank god someone else is doing it too, i'm doing it with Bradleys in blanch too, today is my 2nd day and i won't lie last night i was so hungry it took me 3 hours to go to sleep i was nearly in tears!!! Thankfully i finally nodded off although the gurgles and groans in my belly are still going on. I'm ok in the day time but the evening is my hardest time!!
What is your expectations Sccobywrx and Buzzwhiz how are you getting on?

Its weird. I'd forgotten about not being able to sleep during the first few days. That happened to me too but will be over by the end of the week and you will be sleeping much better. I'm in great form today. Found a pair of trousers that I had put away because they were too tight and they're on me now. Delighted with myself! Its hard to believe but it was 12 o'clock before I had a shake today. I just forgot. Your hunger will go completely and it will definitely get much easier. Hang in there.

Buzzwhiz,

Thats great news about them trouser, were they very tight before, well done you!!!:D
It's mad what you just said cause when i did Lipotrim a few years ago i was the same by about my 3rd week i was forgetting to have my shakes and some days only had 2 cause i didn't feel hungry, hope this passes quickly but i know it will from speaking to you! Thats great you feel so good delighted for ya!!!!:D

They were so so tight. I didn't even try to wear them for ages. 4 weeks is a very short time to see results like that. This diet really is fantastic.

Ah that is great Buzzwhiz, i'd say yoiur on a high today, i can't wait to have that feeling!!!
Had a mint choc shake awhile ago couldn't wait any longer and it was nice.....just hope i last till the next one, what day in your first week did you feel like you'd passed into keitosis and felt better?

It was day four for me when I started to feel better, but things kept improving for the rest of the first week. By the time the second week started I was 100%. So maybe by Thursday or Friday you should be less tired and hungry and definitely once you get through the weekend you'll be on the pigs back!

I can't wait for that feeling it's evening time thats so hard for me i have to say, but i'll get there i like you have items that are tight that i want to get into, hope i do, i got 5 weeks so we'll see how it goes!

Oh I can't wait for that feeling of fitting into them long forgotten jeans! Really gives you a boost and makes it worthwhile :D

Brighteyes,at least ur thru nite 1 -I only started yday evening so tonites my first real nite. Felt fine all day at work but evenings are def my weakness so just gotta think of those jeans!

Goal is to loose bout 2.5 stone..weekends are gonna be a struggle!!

Just checking my new ticker! Hope it works. I always wanted one of these things. Hope all is going well for both of you today.

Buzzwhiz your ticker is lovely is it hard to get?
Scoobywrz thats good your ok at work, evening is my hell too. Today is day 3 i have just had my first shake and i feel weak as a kitten i really do! Last night was horrible i was so hungry so weak and felt so sick but my boyfriend was great and looked after me and got me through. This feeling is so hard i want it to pass soon. The evenings feel like my stomach is trying to digest itself honestly and the lack of energy is so hard. Hopefully tomorrow will be better :cry:

I love the ticker! Just another couple of days and the only problem you'll have is the social aspect. Its scary how much of our lives revolve around food. I've the in-laws coming for dinner this weekend. They don't know I'm on this and I'm not telling them either. Its kind of private I think. I'll just tell them I ate earlier or something. Dreading that part really. I suppose when you feel like your stomach is digesting itself, it probably is:D. I want to figure out how to get it to digest my butt and thighs now!

Ha ha! Buzzwhiz me too!!
I'm the same no one knows i'm on this only my boyfriend and my mam it's private too, when we go to his parents house his dad is always offering food and asking are you hungry so i'm just going to tell him i've cut out all the junk and dairy cause lucky enough i suffer from IBS so dairy can upset me sometimes so that will explain why i'm suddenly drinking black coffee. Do you mind me asking if your suffering from constipation at all?

Not at all. Ask away. I've no constipation. One day at the end of week 3, I was away from the house all day so couldn't drink enough water. I did get constipated that day and had my weigh in next day. The chemist gave me the fibre to add to my shakes. I did add it but ended up with diarrhoea! So I've abandoned the fibre and just make sure that I drink my water and I've been fine. Only thing is I usually have to get up during the night to go to the loo (wee only!) so I try to finish drinking water by 6 to avoid this - haven't managed to sleep through without loo visit yet though. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I feel a bit like I'm hungover but once I drink a glass of water I'm fine again.

Buzzwhiz your lucky, i got the fibre and i am putting it in every shake and still not going to the toilet, i know alot is to do with my IBS but it will effect my weight loss, hopefully i'll go soon.
Day 4 today and finally the hunger has subsided, yesterday was a very hard day as i went out with my mum and my niece and nephew, we went to this play place which of course had food everywhere but i just had a peppermint tea! Then they went to McDonalds so i had a look around the shops and left them to it, i felt weak a bit yesterday and so far today but hopefully my energy will increase soon. How are you when is your next weigh in?

Back