SarahMeMe

Hi there,

I start right now.....officially I start tomorrow but the rest of today I am going to be syn free.

I have been slowly gaining weight over the past year. I thought after having my little girl that I'd been lucky. I'd gained only 7lbs in my pregnancy and that came off once I was breastfeeding. Then I've had a complete lifestyle change, staying in more, no routine, caring for a family member. I've been a little bit down and have eaten more and stopped exercising. My weight has slowly crept up.

So that's changing right now, I'm not even comfortable wearing my own clothes on. I need to start now, rather than waiting until January 1st

So here I am tracking my food and photos and feeling. To help keep me on track.

Sarah

Day 1

I started today with a bowl of chopped fruit and fat free Greek yogurt. I left my little girl with my mum to do some Xmas shopping, then I was out longer than expected, had an eye test, purchased glasses and I looked at my watch and it was lunch. I wouldn't usually last the morning on fruit and yogurt, even in my slim days, so the distraction was good. I also purchased some slimming world sausages and burgers from Iceland. So when my husband has his juicy steak burger, I can have my lean slimming world burger. 2 packs for £5. So that's 4 quick meals sorted for me.

Breakfast - Fruit Salad & Yogurt
Lunch - Mushroom and Spinach Omelette
Dinner - Slimming World Burgers x 2, carrots, broccoli and SW chips.
Snacks - Shreddies 35g (HEXB), Milk (HEXA) + milk for drinks also in healthy extra allowance
1x chocolate finger 1.5
Full fat Mayo 4.5
Mini Cupcake 4
Apple

P.s - the slimming world burger taste delicious. Had a bit of a homemade taste/feel to them. Wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased them but I'm happy.

No update for me. I just can't seem to remember. However I'm 100% on track :) and had a great first weigh in.

Maybe I'm better using Instagram or a photo sharing way to track foods.

Back