Total Solution Taupe's Exante Journey

Thanks ladies for the support and good luck with your weigh ins. x

That's amazing Taupe, congratulations & well done :D

Thank you Suzie. Ok I've now tried the red berry bar today from my new consignment. Cold from the fridge with a cup of black tea it was actually rather good! So a bar, exante turkey dinner, which was also OK and a shake to have at bedtime. That's my 3 today. I got asked today if I had lost some weight, which rather cheered me up. Great if it is being noticed.

Hin Taupe. Hope you're doing OK.

Hi Lynne, I'm fine thanks, just been so busy and no time to get on here! Everything is going well with the diet. I've weighed in this morning and another 3.5lbs one today so really pleased with the progress. It really does help the motivation. hope you and all the others on this regime are doing good and getting to your goals step by step. x

Yes I am in the zone but know I have some hard weeks ahead to keep at it. You have to stay motivated. For me it's all about getting my head space right. If I wasn't in the right frame of mind I couldn't do this. The question I keep asking myself is why have I let myself be fat for the best part of my life? Easy question, difficult answer. Why is food so important, then when you are on this diet food is not important at all and life goes on. Sorry about the rambling shut I am trying to reevaluate my relationship with food. I love it (food) and hate it at the same time.

It's a difficult challenge, this battle we all have with food!

It is Lynne. I like the fact I have been able to think about why I have always eaten too much since being on Exante - the break from real food has made me realise things I hadn't thought of before. I'm certainly not out of the woods yet, but the thought process is interesting.

I'm afraid I'm well and truly in the woods at the moment! I seem to restart most days! For me though, it is also important not to just give up - otherwise I would probably spiral out of control. What are the temperatures like now where you are?

Hi Lynne, that's a really good attitude. Before this diet we couldn't even see the woods! Haha. Don't just give up, brush yourself off and start again. Much better than spiralling out of control. Good luck, and take each day at a time. Weather has been lovely and spring like but a bit chillier today, about 16 degrees - no rain though!

Thanks Taupe. It must be lovely living in France. Do you work there too.

Hi Lynne we run a B+B and my husband is a WW1 battlefield guide so always busy, and always around food!

Sounds great! (apart from the food temptations that is!)

OK, I think I've worked out 'I'm on Day 44 today, and can't believe how much time has flown. V. Pleased with weigh loss so far, but need to keep at it. Been too busy to get on here much, but good luck to everyone else.

Mmm, struggling a bit today. Not tempted to eat, but for the first time, I feel hungry and my tummy is rumbling a lot. Just had a berry bar and a cup of tea so hopefully that will help…also ordered more supplies so that will keep me going while it is on a good offer...

Mmm, struggling a bit today. Not tempted to eat, but for the first time, I feel hungry and my tummy is rumbling a lot. Just had a berry bar and a cup of tea so hopefully that will help...also ordered more supplies so that will keep me going while it is on a good offer...

Those hungry days are a bummer and can be testing at times! Sounds like you are doing well though :)

Thanks Becky, yes I managed to get through the hunger, much better now. Another 3lbs off this week at monday's weigh in so it is worth it!

Back