Total Solution Taupe's Exante Journey

Well said Taupe. I do think we can het inspiration from others but the only person who can motivate you to succeed is yourself. You have to really want to lose weight for yourself.

Sticking with it and I'm really noticing the weight loss now. Weigh in today and 3 lbs gone this week. Day by day, pound by pound we are getting there...

Well done. Another good loss this week? Are you close to your goal now?

Hi Cate thanks for your comments. A little way to goal yet, as I still have an obese BMI! But well on the way and it will take it half a stone at a time now.

Day by day, on we go. Digging in deep now, but motivated by a 4.75 lb loss this week. Have been rather busy though so all that running around has helped.

That is a fantastic loss when you've been doing this for so long. Well done. I think I need to run a B&B!!! :)

Thanks Cate, I certainly clean those rooms with more of a spring in my step now!

I can barely bring myself to change our beds once every two weeks because I find wrestling with my double duvet so exhausting! I have to psych myself up for it. And James has one of those high loft beds so having to climb up there and try and lift the corners of the mattress to get the bottom sheet on is even worse. I don't know what I was thinking buying him that!! They look good in pictures though. Hope you have an equally good week this week and that the sun is shining in France. It kind of is here in not so sunny Wales today, for a change!

How did you get on this week, Taupe?

This is the second weigh-in you've missed after being sooooo consistent. Hope everything is OK.

Hi Cate, and everyone, thank you for checking in on me! It means lot to know the support is there. Its been an interesting couple of weeks. We had no guests booked in for a few days (unusual this time of year) so we took the opportunity to go off on a mini holiday ourselves to recharge our batteries - and it was hubby's birthday. So we went off to Rome for a few days. Had a fabulous time. I made a conscious decision that I would carefully come off TS/plan for it as it had been a long stretch so I planned to eat and be sensible. Did pretty well, but did have a few glasses of prosecco and tried to stick to low carb. When we got back on Thursday night I then went straight back onto plan and decided not to weigh myself until today - which would be 2 weeks since last weigh in as we were away last Monday. It was hard not weighing but I knew that weighing myself having eaten would not do me any good (twisted logic). I knew by how I felt that I had put on some weight but my logic was I could shift it again. Maybe it was glycogen? Anyway, at this morning's weigh in I am exactly where I was 2 weeks ago with 67 lbs gone. So no doubt I had lost a bit more while on plan that first week, then put it on and have now lost it again. So staying the same seems OK - it is a lesson though that this is not easy and when I get to goal I will have to do stabilisation properly. However, mentally I am back in a good place, had a great break and now busy again with guests and back on plan for the 4th day after our break. Hope everyone is doing well on their journeys too.

Really good to hear from you. Sounds like you had a lovely break - which you really deserve - and no damage done. Well done.

Thanks Cate. I'm back in the groove...

Hi Taupe. Well done for staying the same after your break. I'd love a few days in Rome or France for that matter. You're doing great!

Thanks Lynne, you must be looking forward to your holiday. Hope you are taking steps towards your goals.

Can't wait to go. Just want to be thin by then!

Back into the groove. Weigh in this morning and another 4.75lbs gone so really pleased with that after this time and below what I was before our mini break.

Really well done.

Well done Taupe. Impressive!

Back