Total Solution Taupe's Exante Journey

Really pleased with weigh in today. 5.5lbs off making a total of 41.5 in 8 weeks. That should help my motivation for this week to get over the lose 3 stones goal...

Great loss this week and the last 8 weeks! Here's to another good one and cracking your next goal.

Thanks Rosey, and good luck with your journey too!

Well people are noticing my weight loss now, which is great and helps with the motivation to keep going. I think this is day 67 - week 10 anyway. When I started I didn't think I could keep on it for more than a few weeks but have surprised myself. Actually not thinking about food for myself has been very liberating.

Hi Taupe. Just catching up with everyone. Well done for staying so strong. Your losses are brilliant!

Thanks lynn. Your comments mean a lot. I know you've had a difficult time so hope you are in a good place at the mo. X

Hi, I've just been reading your diary to get some motivation as I'm having a bit of down day today and I'm only just coming to the end of week 2. You've done so well. Congratulations.

Thanks Cate. Please do stick with it. You will have down days, but the results are so worth it. Please do take each day at a time and you will soon see results. Once the weight starts coming off it really motivates you to carry on and not undo all the work and effort that has gone in.

Last edited:
Weigh in today - another 4 lbs gone this week so really pleased as that makes over 50lbs lost. I know now is the hard bit so this will keep me motivated I hope.

Last edited:
Wow well done! ! You are doing great, hope I can manage doing it for as long as you :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is brilliant. Well done. You have done so well in such a short period of time.

Thanks guys - your comments really give me a boost. My motto is definitely one day at a time!

Been busy busy but still staying focussed. There are times when I fancy eating something but I stay strong and the moment passes. The weight loss really helps the motivation as you don't want to undo the good work. 12 weeks done now. Weigh in this morning. Another 4.5lbs gone. Really pleased with that. My next big goal is to get an overweight rather than obese BMI mark, but that is still a little way off. Got into a sleeveless top that I haven't for for years as it is set to be hot and sunny today. Must keep drinking the water!

Well done Taupe. You're doing brilliantly!

Another 4.5lbs off. Really well done.

Thanks ladies for the encouragement. Everyone has their own journey…so good luck and well done too.

Hey, Taupe, I have just stumbled across your diary, what with me being a bit on and off here and on two diaries, people slip through the net with me :D

I have read through your diary and find it so motivating and honest. Keep up the good work, you are doing brilliantly :)

Thank you BeeBee. I will catch up with your diary too…
A few rambling thoughts this morning as I sit here with my coffee before tackling the next jobs. The thing with this diet (or any other diet) is that I don't think you can do it for anyone else. It is such a personal thing a diet - that the only person who can truly motivate you to start it, stick at it, come out the other side and keep the weight off - is you/oneself. I have tried dieting before for other reasons - because I should do or because it would keep someone else happy. This time it's for me. It is not easy. There are good days and bad. But I am sticking to it because I don't want to let myself down and I deserve to be slimmer and healthier. My hubby is very supportive fat or not, which is lovely. But it is my journey. I decide what goes in my mouth and that is empowering. Last night I cooked a 4 course meal for 7 guests and loved doing it, but I had my red bean chilli pack. Did I feel deprived? No. Did anyone even notice that i wasn't eating "proper food." No. Too often I think we get hung up (the old me included) about what other people think. Will they think it funny I am not eating the food I cooked? No. Will they ask me loads of questions about my diet? No. My choice what goes in my mouth, and actually no one else is bothered. My life. My choices. How strong does that make me feel? Right, better get on with those jobs...

Back