Taylor's refeed diary!

Taylor

Silver Member
I counted out what LT shakes I have left and not that many so I've had to start my refeed as from today.

I quickly rushed the kids around Tesco for the food I needed for refeed.

This is where I am today:-

Tuesday 4th May - Day 1

Breakfast (1pm):- Lipotrim Vanilla Shake

Lunch (5.15pm):- Small bowl of salad consisting of lettuce, cucumber, half tomato, 1 mushroom, red onion. Chicken breast cooked in microwave. Balsamic vinegar.

Dinner (8.45pm) :- Lipotrim strawberry shake

drinks:- 2.5 Litres sparkling water. Coffees and Tonic water with lemon

Last edited:
Looks good Taylor. Bought pretty much what i do. I have some river cobbler in the freezer actually, you've just reminded me about it! :)

Im sure tonic water and lemon is allowed from day 1. :)

I kept reading about others having River Cobbler and they said it was lovely and when I was in Tesco earlier today I walked passed the fresh fish (packaged) and saw it. Too be honest I'm not sure what fish it is, it's yellow and looks a bit like cod, but for 2 large pieces at £2.00 I thought I'd give it a go.

Plus it cooks in under 10 mins.

Thanks Tanya, gonna have a Tonic and lemon!

The yellow cobbler is smoked - you can also get white, which isn't and lightly dusted which is my favourite though you wouldn't be able to have it on refeed. All are 2 pieces for £2 ..... bargain!!

Btw - fish & chip shops have been caught selling it as cod - so it must be very similar but it's a hell of a lot cheaper! xx

Hope you enjoy your refeed :):) xx

I'm sure you wouldn't have bought the lightly dusted ones - you'd have seem they had breadcrumbs on them. You'll enjoy it I'm sure xx

It is yummy! I've just got mine out of the freezer :)

Wednesday 5th May - Day 2

Just had the River Cobbler and it was lovely, and now I'm quite full.

Breakfast:- Lipotrim Vanilla Shake

Lunch:- River Cobbler with salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, mushroom and Balsamic vinegar.

Dinner:- Small salad and some chicken with balsamic vinegar

drinks:- so far 1 litre of sparkling water and 2 litres of tonic water and 3 coffees.

Last edited:
I think that's 3 of us that'll have had cobbler today :) - glad you like it xx

I love river cobbler! My Hubby got me onto it. He's eats the lightly dusted one, apparently it's lovely. I love the plain stuff, and it's so cheap. I'll be eating a lot of it.

Enjoy your refeed Sian! Keep posting in your diary as it so helps to see what people are eating, and how they're getting on.

Thanks for posting!

Are we allowed the maintenance bars on refeed?
'Cause my pharmacist said she didn't think so, but she wasn't the regular girl so I should check back if I had questions.
And I see some people here have it for refeed.
Would be interesting, because I much prefer those to the shakes.
The sweetness doesn't bother me, it's the texture of those maintenance shakes! I feel sick halfway through one 'cause they're so thick, they fill me up really quickly. And yet 3 hours later, I'm hungry again.
Must ring about those maintenance bars!

And great tip on the cobbler! I love love love fish. But I always find it so expensive!
Must check the cobbler so

Yep, maintainence products are allowed on refeed :)

Back