Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz - How are you this morning x
All good thanks Gem, I phoned the doctors to try and get an appointment with a specific doctor and they arranged for her to phone me instead so I didn't even have to go out in this pouring rain! Then my friend phoned and she's coming round for lunch via Subway - yummy! So I don't have to go out at all til this evening. AND my new hoover is due to arrive today. I know it's sad, but I'm all excited about my new Dyson :D

morning Taz, i was like a crazy woman when i got my dyson, it is sad but i soooo understand

LOL, getting excited over a hoover.

Has the Dyson arrived yet? You can come & try it out at my house if you like!! x ;)

LOL, back to hoovers.

You're going to hoover yourself silly this afternoon ........ I hope its arrived :D

How brilliantly exciting is housework - I swoon at the thought of it - I'm going weak at the knees even as I type.

There, now I have to sit down and recover and won't be able to do the housework after all - shame!!!

OK - I suppose I'd better - it certainly needs it - now where do I start?

The beginning got lost a long time ago - I might have to work back!!!!!

'specially with 9 squatters. :p

OMG my Dyson is amazing! I switched it on, put it on the carpet and I thought it was going to suck all of my carpet up! It's soooo powerful!

Coachnomad - You are right, the beginning is the place to start! We have the whole of the flat apart from the bedroom all nice and tidy so when we get back from our holiday we will be making the bedroom all tidy too!

hhhhmmmmmmmm, big fan of the old dyson!

Back