Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Taz I tried to start last week but it was a bit too much pressure so this week I will be trying to keep a food diary and then next week I will give it another go
saying that though I have just had a slice of wholemeal bread for lunch (but I did make the bread) tonight is bubble and squeak with quorn sausages and pickled red cabbage

so most of the day will be a slimming world day :):)

It is hard to adjust. As Karen says, when you have been used to eating without thinking about it it can take a while to adjust to having some limits. The thing is, I lost 50lb on it first time around so I KNOW it works for me and I know I have to do it properly.

H, have you got a diary on here?

yes I do have a diary on here
will pop on link on later if I think about it

I know I need to get my mental health sorted (and I feel so much better than I did) before I put more pressure on but like you I have done green days before and it worked - so I will be doing it again :):)

You WILL do it Taz cos I know you can x

Thanks for the link H.

Morning all, I'm off to work today but I think I might have to get Mr Taz out of bed to take me in as I don't think I have the strength to turn left!!!

I have my breakfast (porridge) and lunch (pasta) in my bag so all set for a healthy day

Morning Taz, doesn't sound like you're ready for work to me.

Taz - I don't think you are ready to go back at all - Don't push it x

Afternoon all! You will pleased to know I am back off work! Today was too tough, I couldn't carry my bag on my back as it pulled too much on my shoulders and I couldn't carry my ticket machine in my left hand as it shot pain through my forearm! So I went to see my manager at the end of the day (I told him in the morning that I was going to give it a go but no guarantees) and told him I was in a huge amount of pain. He said "do you think you came back too soon?" And I said "I think I might have, and I think it's counter productive me being here if I do more damage but I really want to be in work". He told me to go home, have a rest and make a decision. So here I am off sick again :(

so you did need more time then love, maybe a couple of days more will make a difference.

I hope so Jim, I really want to be back by Saturday as I need the overtime on Sunday! But I'm not messing with my joints, I have to take more care of them than most people so I can risk doing irrepairable damage

You'll have to suck it and see Taz love.

Honey i know its tough but its best you stay off and rest it. I saw how much you were struggling and its not nice seeing you in pain. Your comfort and health is so much more important than the overtime sunday. loves you xxxxxx

I know you are right Elf, I just go a bit stir crazy when I am here but can't do anything. There is so much I could be getting on with here if I was 'able' and it winds me up to sit here not able to do anything

You CAN'T mess with your joints. They are more important than anyone realises but more so in your case. Speaking as someone who has had to take joint pain seriously in the last 6 years I would say look after yourself now - it's no good being sorry later x

Yes mum!!! Seriously though, as someone who live day to day by pain management, to be in that much pain today really is telling me I need to rest it

Back