Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Just a quick question:

How much water do you get through each day.

I do about 3 litres. Do you think that this is enough. I really want to try and boost my weight loss next week.

I only manage up to 3 litres per day now that I am working. I was drinking up to 5 litres but I'm not convinced my losses were any greater :)
I'm good thanks :)
Hope you are too :)
Which one of us is submiiting results this week? I have Magliz's results from another thread, I think(6/228x100=2.63) so, we only need Skinnylala's and she's weighing in tonight :)
Good luck Skinnylala :D

Hi,

Yeah I was told that the more you drink the more you lose? I will try and work up to 4ltr.

Ok

So we have
total of 6.03

I dont get on much in the evening? Shall I send Irene this and you can send Skinnylala's on later or do you want to do the lot later?

You are amazing you have lost soo much !!
We are about the same weight now- are you finding it more difficult?

Hi Pretika,
We don't get to add them together(unfortunately). We have to work out an overall percentage.
I make it (3+3+6)/(177+228+176)x100=2.06% so far.
If you like I'll submit them all together when Skinnylala posts :)

I really don't feel very amazing. And I think I could have done much better. Went way off plan for my holiday(4 days including cream tea and cornish pastie) and I've had some lean chicken breast if I've done 1.5 hours of yoga/muscle workouts on my wii fit and have got a bit shaky. Whatever to keep it sensible and keep on track.
It's no harder now. I'd just love to lose 8lbs every week but I'm happy enough with 3 :)
I'm a little disappointed that I'm probably not going to be at target by Christmas but then I remind myself that it doesn't matter when as long as I get there and stay there :)
Have a great evening :)

Hiya, just cathcing a quick 5 mins while the kids eat their dinner. Have you heard from skinnylala?

I think that you are amazing - if I can do half as well as you I would be estatic. You have done soo well. Either way your goal is insight and you will get there!!

Haven't seen her yet but I'm sure she'll post when she gets a chance :)

How did it go Skinnyala? :)

Will send them to Irene tomorrow(once we've heard) if you like :)

It's very kind of you to say such nice things :)
It didn't seem possible to lose 76lbs in the beginning but now I know I can and every week my target gets closer. I know I'll achieve it and I won't let anything distract me from the success. Even the week I lost nothing(and considered a blow out chinese lol) I pulled my socks up, kept my head high, knowing that the loss would show the next week, and it did :)
Just keep going, staying positive. You can do it, you will do it :)

Hi, Amanda, I just wanted to say, I think you are doing FAB.:bliss:
Looking at our weight tracker, we have similar amounts to lose and our start BMI's were similar.
So if I can lose as much as you in the same amount of time then I will be more than happy.
So keep motivating me and all us Shape Shifters can support each other.
:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Thanks Magliz :D
Our tickers are similar, aren't they? :)
I'm sure you're going to do brilliantly. Just stick with it and you can't fail :)
I've learnt so much about why I eat now that I know I will be able to make the changes I need to in order to stay slim :)

Hi All I hope that you are all well. I am fine I have gotten in to some trousers that I have not worn in 5 years!! so I am chuffed.

I have been having 1 packet of porridge for the last few days, but I have read that it may slow down my weight loss? Has this happenend to anyone else? I really want a big loss this week so I am doing some light exercise and drinking loads of water.

Well done on getting into your trousers :)
I haven't tried the porridge so I don't know about any difference in loss. Strenuous exercise can cause your muscles to hold water afterwards so I'd avoid on weigh in days :)

Hiya - Thanks I have just done a stirfry for the family and had the oriental chilli soup...but I really dont like it .

How about you? How has your day been.

Work was 'challenging' lol :)
Just trying to get more of my 'homework' done now for my NVQ. Unit needs to be in on Tuesday and I'm stressing. I am so impressed with myself that I haven't opened a bag of crisps lol :)
Still not heard from Skinnylala. Will submit whatever results we have before the deadline so you needn't worry. I know it's difficult for you to get on at the weekend :)

Last edited:
Good morning :)

Just about to make my first shake(late, I know but, it is the weekend :) )
My dh is asleep after being on nights. And I'm expecting my mum over to make cookies with ds while I try and get this NVQ finished and collate my Avon order. Argggggh!

Looks like we could have a full team very soon :)

Still needing your results Skinnylala. How did it go? Was it too much chicken? Hope you're ok :)

Thanks and I found it !!! :)

Hello everyone

I've copied my weight loss below so hopefully it will carry on going down.....

11/07/08 19st.10lbs
18/07/08 19 .00
25/07/08 18.8
01/08/08 18.3
08/08/08 17.13
15/08/08 17.8 holiday
22/08/08 17.8 holiday
29/08/08 17.8 holiday
05/09/08 17.12
12/09/08 17.4
19/09/08 17.2
26/09/08 16.12
03/10/08 16.9 started CD
10/10/08 16.8 3 stone 2 lbs off

Here's to the next stone off

Hi Julie,
Welcome :)
When you said you were old and didn't get the 'bump' thing, how old did you mean? I'm 37 :)
We've lost a very similar amount too :) Well done you!
I will add your loss to our losses this week :)

I was 50 in the summer !!! Hence a 3 week holiday in France however ...here's where I like to pretend I'm younger I've 4 kids 22,20, 14 and ...6.
Reading this post is so so refreshing - it feels very real people as I'm somewhat daunted by peole who never even feel tempted to cheat.
Ok questions - who is in the team ??? how many ? Do we send our weight into you or Pretika and on which day - I normally weigh on Thurs or Fri depending on my work.
Lots of questions but nice to meet you all
Cheers x

Congratulations on the big 5-0! :D
I think we all feel tempted, it's just a case of looking at why and stopping ourselves or making a sensible slip! lol
We have:
Pretika
Skinnylala
Amanda
Magliz
Imac

Just looking for one more now. This is week 2 for us so we've not been going long. Magliz only just joined too. Tends to be a bit quiet at the weekends but I'm here a lot :)
As for results, you can post them on this thread and we can work it out from there or you can send a personal message if you don't want people to see :)
Pretika or I submit then to Irene, depending on Pretika's workload and access at weekends :)

Back