Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Have finished my order. 2310 and I'm about to finish off my NVQ. Then I can make ds's packed lunch and fall into bed!
Good luck for your weigh in :)

Hiya all - hope that you are all well - it seems like another quiet day. I am not feeling that great at the mo. I am having some real hunger pangs for the first time in ages??? not sure what it is - I have already done 2 lts of water - but trying to slow down for Tonights WI.

Any support welcome :( :(

Sorry to hear you're not having a good day Pretika :( I get psychologically hungry when I'm due for totm. Could it be that? Best of luck for your weigh in tonight :)

Magliz, like you say sts is not a gain :)

Imac, I'm sure you'll have done well :)

My weigh in tomorrow. Don't feel like I've lost much but will wait and see :)

Have found a sixth and final member :) She is Diet4-40(aka Sarah). I'll send her a message and get her to come and introduce herself :)

So we are:
Pretika
Amanda71
Skinnylala
Magliz
Imac
Diet4-40
:D

Hi All just got back from my WI.....Lost 4lbs!!!! I am so pleased. That takes me to 16lbs in 4 weeks....Thanks for all the support...
I am off to update my ticker!!

Hi Diet 4- 40 welcome to the team. Thanks for choosing us. I hope that you have had a good day and evening... Same to you all!! I am off to do some stomach crunches- hopefully speak to you Tomorrow.

Take Care

Hi guys,

Very excited about having a team :D Let me know what info you want and I will gladly supply it.

As my nic name implies I am 40 and want to get slim before I am 41 in July 09.

My name is Sarah and I have 2 children, unusually my daughter is 21 on thursday and my son is 3 in December!! Plus I have a grandson who will be 2 next month..

I have been a serial dieter for years and would class myself as a compulsive eater, have had great success on CD and feel like something has changed in me this time - I think it was turning 40 :eek:

Looking forward to getting to know you all, I come on here most days, it has been a lifeline :)

Sarah xx

Welcome Sarah :)
That's a big age gap between the children ;)
Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Long may it continue :)

Well done Pretika! Another 4lbs is fantastic! :D

Hi there
Sarah - we're similar in amounts to lose and starting BMI's I'm finally down 3 clothes sizes and into supermarket sizes !!! Not that i want ot buy them but its good to know i can !
My kids range from 22 down to 6 so fun and games ( however I have got 3 in the middle as well) but only 14 and 6 at home permanantly - 2 working and one at uni.
I've got hte munchies tonight so I've just been to tesoc cos its Harvest festival at school and I've nothing suitable in - that put it off for a while.
Take care and good to know we have a full team - so now what - do we send in weights once available then is it Irene who totals them up.

Have fun one and all

Stomach crunches ? how impressive is that !

Morning all - I hope that you are well.. Nice to meet you Sarah, tell me does parenting get easier.... I have 3 ranging from 10 - 5 and everyone says "pretika it must be getting easier , they are growing up" - but I really dont feel it!!! - the doors are slamming and they have learnt to say "NO" LOL... Love em to bits though... You Weight Loss is impressive.. do you have any tips??

Julie - the stomach crunches are going well, not so sore Today.

I forgot to say but I have lost 9.5 Inches around my waist in 4 weeks. MY CDC said she would not have believed it if she was not the one measuring me....it is amazing...

Amanda - how did the NVQ work go? are you still working on it?? What subject are you doing it in!!

hi all and welcome to our new members, well done on allthe loses and pretika how did u loose so manyinches my god, i am having a terrible week, weigh in tom but to be honest cant really afford it this week, oh god just dont know what to do, dont think i have lost as only really stuck to it one day so far this week, i amso crap at this, ah well will keep trying ...

Hi girls,

It's lovely to be part of a team :D

Yes it is a big age gap, my excuse was I was getting my figure back lol

Pretika I am so sorry to be the one to break it to you but it just gets harder and harder and I'm not even joking, give me a toddler any day over a moody teen lol

Diet advice is water water water, I really believe it is the way forward, I am glugging at least 4 litres a day!!!!!!

9.5 inches,.... stomach crunches here I come....lol

Sarah xx

Just been for my weigh in and have lost another 3lbs :D
Well done on your inch loss Pretika :)
I'm doing an NVQ level 3 in learning and teaching support. The first unit was all policies and health and safety so very tedious and, with twenty-five points of knowledge, it took what seemed like forever! Onto unit two now and, with evidence already gathered, I only have 10 points of knowledge to do so should be a bit easier! :)

Who'll be submitting the results this week, Pretika? I really don't mind if you aren't about :)
Maybe people can just post their previous week's weight and this week's loss on this thread by Saturday evening at the very latest and we'll take it from there :)
Have a good evening. I'm off to prepare 100 Avon brochures! :D

Hi All,

Sarah - Thanks for the advice - My daughter is only 7 and she already acts like a t eenager.....I am sure we will lots of "fun" if she is anything like I was when I was a teenager..

I get through at least 3 litres a day - so I will keep that going and try to increase.

Honestly guys if you ask me the inch loss is not down to the stomach crunches I think that it was due to the fact that I had a high salt diet and I have always been a heavy water drinker - So I think the majority of the loss is fluid !!

Skinnylala - Hang in there it will get easier...

Amanda - Wow learning and teaching sounds difficult --- give me numbers over people any day - at least they dont talk back LOL... Good for you. well done on your weight loss... you are an inspiration... I am cool with the results - As I dont get on much over the weekend i think we should just post on this thread as we get our results.

I hope the rest of you ladies are all doing well.

Have a great evening

pretika

My results

Start 12st 5lbs
Weight loss 4lbs
New weight 12st 1lbs

Wow wow wow - well done both of you - I'm getting weighed on Friday so who knows. Last week was naff so I just hope I've lost this week else I'll have a temper tantrum. My husband has hidden the scales cos I kept standing on them everytime I went to the loo an moaning/rejoicing what I'd lost/ or not. More like doing Step exercises as I'm in the bathroom so much:)

So who knows - will be weighing on Friday

Back