Team 13 - Shape Shifters Official Thread

Good luck for Tomorrow Julie - I do weigh myself far too often as well... my husband has hidden our scales too...

i not going to weigh in tonight as been so bad and am skint, not sure what to do, cant really afford it for rest of this month

oh why is it so hard

I weigh on Saturday mornings shall I give my results then?

Good luck for your weigh in Julie :) Don't forget to post on here when you get your result :)
Saturday will be fine Sarah. Just post here when you're done :)
Skinnylala, don't know what to say. Sounds like you're heart isn't in it at the moment. You need your head to be in the right place to stick to it. Try a higher plan maybe. Will leave you off the results this week if that's what you want but they all say it's harder to get back to :( Hope you can work something out x :)

My tutor emailed me with feedback from my first unit and I 'made an excellent start to my NVQ', 'no extensions needed' and my first unit is now 'signed off'. Hooray! :D Can't tell you what a relief that is :)

Wow well done Amanda!! - Hopefully you can relax a little now.

Well done Amanda :D clever you !

Skinnylala how is it going? If you fancy a chat I am going to be around quite a bit over the weekend so please message me :vibes:I am sending you good vibes.
Dieting is hard, it has taken me years to get my head around it this time - and cost is a problem for me too, my OH is very supportive but worries about money constantly... Thing is for me now, I can't afford NOT to do this..

Even if you don't feel like 'doing it' keep posting on here and keep writing, even if it's to yourself, all the reasons you want to lose weight, and maybe some reasons you don't want to... I have some of those!

Good luck with your weigh in today IMac, can't wait to hear the results, my WI is tomorrow morning :eek: I've had a good week so her is hoping..

Hugs to you all :grouphugg:

What a great team we are :D

Sarah x

HI All,

What are you plans for the weekend. !

Well done, Julie. That is a fantastic loss! :D

I'm sitting here waiting for my Avon delivery. I have 27 boxes coming!! :eek:
Will be delivering that little lot tomorrow morning and then hopefully on Sunday I'll get to see my new nephew :D

I am so pleased with the loss as I'd had a rubbish week last week.

Do I ask the obvious as in why so much Avon? Are you an Avon lady and do you then have to deliver it all. I'm off this weekend and I don't think we've anything planned - at least thats my hope; apart from the usual activities ie 14 year old has orchestra tomorrow (she plays double bass) morning, concert afternoon (she plays violin in a different orchestra) and the youngest has swimming in morning, tomorrow evening quiet and church on Sun...and thats an uneventful weekend !!
What is the percentage of weight loss as I hadn't got a clue whether I was meant to work it out or someone else does.
Take care and have a fun time

Yes, by day I am a teaching assistant and, by night I am an Avon lady:) It's all sat in my hallway because I can't be bothered to get it out of the boxes but I must as I've put a delivery slot of 10-12 tomorrow morning!
I can work out the percentage for you :) Will be 6(loss in lbs)/232(last week's weight in lbs)x100=2.59%

Couldn't get on the internet yesterday. A lot of Kent had an outage. Didn't come back on until 2330! :(
I need to submit everyone's results. Will check the thread when I get back from my sister's :)

Well done Amanda :D clever you !

Skinnylala how is it going? If you fancy a chat I am going to be around quite a bit over the weekend so please message me :vibes:I am sending you good vibes.
Dieting is hard, it has taken me years to get my head around it this time - and cost is a problem for me too, my OH is very supportive but worries about money constantly... Thing is for me now, I can't afford NOT to do this..

Even if you don't feel like 'doing it' keep posting on here and keep writing, even if it's to yourself, all the reasons you want to lose weight, and maybe some reasons you don't want to... I have some of those!

Good luck with your weigh in today IMac, can't wait to hear the results, my WI is tomorrow morning :eek: I've had a good week so her is hoping..

Hugs to you all :grouphugg:

What a great team we are :D

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
Can you post your weigh in results asap, please? :)
I need to calculate and send to Irene.
Ta muchly :)

sorry team, had a manic weekend.

This week lost 1 lb, i am gutted :(

start weight over all 31st August 2008 21 stone 8 lbs

week 1 - lost 8lb
week 2 - lost 5lb
week 3 - lost 7lb
week 4 - lost 8lb
week 5 - lost 2lb AAMW+TOTM
week 6 - lost 4lb
week 7 - lost 1lb

Hope that's enough information, let me know if not the P.C. will be on for a while.

Sarah xx

P.S. well done everyone on your weight loses this week :)

Can we all paste the Shape shifters logo that you have as part of our sig? If so how do we do it ?
Any clever geeky people out there ?
with love

Well done on your loss Sarah. A lb off is a lb off. Be happy :)
I just need your weight from last week so I can work out the percentage of your weight lost :)

Julie, Ive no idea how you would copy it but, I went to glitterfy.com and made it so you should be able to make one just the same :)

I've done it !!! and it was so easy - I just copied the one from your sig and pasted it into mine. I just hope you don't mind.
with love

Back