***** Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim NEW Official Thread *****

Kate
Sorry, short and sweet, gotta run (in the cab of course) and pick my boy up from Martial Arts!
BabyC sounds great, no probs this end!
Rach, you go girl with the yoga! Good on ya!
Im with the majority on the recruiting thing, women know women, men know.............. ill leave it there!
Bye guys
Dean

Dee- I have just looked at the link you provided us, I watched that program last night about 'Why are thin people not fat?' did you see it, or anyone else for that matter? It was such an interesting program, a lot of stuff made me think and like you say Dee, I know that I will spend the rest of my life watching my weight, probably going a bit up and down and having to curb my cal intake and up my exercising!! Gosh, those people seemed lucky last night, not having to worry about putting weight on :( *sighs*

xxx

We may have one more lady join us on here soon, Cazpike- she asked to join on the agency thread, told her to come on in and introduce herself, we will go from there :D

Drive carefully babes!! xx

Hi Kate,
I am doing soooo well. i really think its down to doing ss+. i feel so much better, loads of energy and really motivated to work out and get fit.
i walked to work again today, had one shake at 1pm, then 3 boiled egg whites (17 cals each and pure protien) cause i knew i was going to a class after work. then i had my 2nd shake at 6, class at 7. just had my soup and a small peice of steamed cod.
its a weird feeling doing ss+, half like your cheating and half like you have mastered your obsession with food and are eating soooo little but feel so full. you forget your shakes are food.
As i said before, i only do ss+ if i have done enough to burn off those extra 200 cals, so the excersize is just getting me fit, toned and speeding up my metabolism (i hope) and my cal intake is the same as ss.
its working for me and i have never felt better in my life!
Yoga was great. i did hatha yoga, which is just the poses so really relaxing but you feel your muscles working, hard! you should try it.
sorry to talk about ss+ Dean, hope your not mad but really , plain boiled egg white and plain steemed frozen cod is nothing to be enveous about, trust me.

Well Hello,

Im Caz (Caroline), started CD on monday 26th January 2009, was originally going to do LL, then a work collegue said why not try CD and its cheaper(we are doing it together), so here i am!

Well im 28, Married :D, hopefully exchanging on our house tomorrow, should have sold before xmas! (long story), I Live in Dorset, Have a cat called indie.

My original plan was that i wanted to lose a stone by April 11th as i have a school reunion, but even on day 2, i know its going to be more, im more determined than ever!, did some before pics yesterday, with clothes and underwear!

Also have been trying for a baby since Dec 05, currently undergoing IUI, no medical reasons why we havnt concieved, just one of those things. So that's my other main boost for this.

On friday i was weighed, and i was 12 stone 5lbs 3/4, Im 5'3'', Currently im wearing size 14 clothes, which are starting to loosen up, but i would like to walk into any shop and quite happily pick up a size 14 and it would fit!.

My ideal size i think would be a size 12, really hope i dont loose my boobies though! (hubby wont be happy)

i think im a good motivator, nice to be around, usually have a smile on my face or laughing.

Please ask me anything, be great to look through everyones post and meet you all.

P.s i do have a online diary with my fertility journey, i would be more than happy to post the link if you are interested.

Speak soon

Caz

Hi Caz,

Thank you so much for popping in & telling us more about yourself, you sound very interesting and motivated which is what we want.

If your happy to join us and the rest of the team are then I certainly am :D I know we all wanna get this team on the road once and for all :)

If you can look above to the post I sent to Baby C you will see what I asked her about googlemail, the same applies to you so let me know how you stand with it, etc.....

Hope to speak soon...

Kate xx

Caz, will you do me a favour, fill in your weight profile for me? Just makes things a bit easier and if I can't get hold of you but your weight and losses are on there it means I won't have to worry when entering our results :D xxx

Hi Kate,
I am doing soooo well. i really think its down to doing ss+. i feel so much better, loads of energy and really motivated to work out and get fit.
i walked to work again today, had one shake at 1pm, then 3 boiled egg whites (17 cals each and pure protien) cause i knew i was going to a class after work. then i had my 2nd shake at 6, class at 7. just had my soup and a small peice of steamed cod.
its a weird feeling doing ss+, half like your cheating and half like you have mastered your obsession with food and are eating soooo little but feel so full. you forget your shakes are food.
As i said before, i only do ss+ if i have done enough to burn off those extra 200 cals, so the excersize is just getting me fit, toned and speeding up my metabolism (i hope) and my cal intake is the same as ss.
its working for me and i have never felt better in my life!
Yoga was great. i did hatha yoga, which is just the poses so really relaxing but you feel your muscles working, hard! you should try it.
sorry to talk about ss+ Dean, hope your not mad but really , plain boiled egg white and plain steemed frozen cod is nothing to be enveous about, trust me.

Well done babes, I am so proud of you :D your doing so well.

I am going to start SS+ tomorrow, I have planned the following:-

Porridge at 8.15am (before work usually like to leave it later but can't tomorrow :()
Chocolate Tetra -- 1pm
Chicken and mixed salad -- 5.30pm
Gym 8pm
Butterscotch shake -- 9.30/10pm

I hope to do a mixture of cardio and some toning at the gym tomorrow night.

I might look into the classes there honey, try the yoga maybe, just depends what night it is. We do get the gym classes included in our membership so I may as well do, we also get swimming included but I wanna wait a bit until I feel a bit more confident before I start that.

Whens your next exercise planned for? It helps to do it doesn't it, I find it supports my eating a lot more than when I am sedatory!!

Caroline :D thanks hunny, just let us know it on here when you are done and I will try my best to share the document, never done it before so bear with me ;)

Ok- I have shared the document with you, keep your eyes pealed and let me know if you can view it or if you can't for that matter, lol xx

hi guys

many thanks for letting me in....now im gonna need taken by the hand for a bit as this site is a bit confusing....i dont have googlemail sorry. So, how do i set it up???

Hi Baby C

If you go to www.googlemail.com you can register for an email address. Once you have got one just type it in here and I will be able to access the address.

Don't worry we will guide you if you need help on here, its pretty simple once you get going, just take your time to wander around and see the sights ;)

xxxx

Thanks Caz- If you can, try to add in our team logo and both your names like ours are :) then both of you can enter in all your info to date and away we all go :)

Just so you newbies know, I need to know your weight losses per week by Friday pm- I will then work out our team losses by Sat pm and enter to the site administrators :D can't wait to get this show on the road as I know our original members can't!!!

So Baby C, what would you like us to call you?! :)

We have heard a little from Caz, if you fancy filling us in a little bit more about yourself then feel free...be good to know more about both of you :D

Caz, so whats going on with the house exchange? Are you excited about moving? Your married and have a cat :D I'm engaged and have a dog....Rach is engaged too, but not sure if she has any pets?! Hehe! How long have you been married?

xxx

Back