Team 19 - Fat Guys Slim Official Thread

Actually, change that, my original choice of email addy did work but google told me it didn't so I am changing it------Dean and Sane ignore those emails I just sent you from the first addy---- this is my new one everyone - [email protected]
Kate x

Ps, missyl I agree with the 1 stone loss challenge, best not to push ourselves even if we do end up losing more that can be a bonus :D

Guys
I'm up for any challenge, whatever it may be, and whatever the majority decides!
As long as you guys dont make me do any bushtucker trial type challenges, lol.

Are we all Sole Sourcing?- Might be good to know for losses/ challenges etc. I'm planning to SS but may occaisionally SS+

I'm planning on SS but need to wait for tues when I meet my counsellor for first time :D will update then! Dean, I'm right with ya, will do almost anything bar that!! ;)

Sane, yeah I'm ss - until my cdc tells me to + I guess!
Kate, I guess it has to be done, whatever it takes.

SS is sole source where you have 3 or 4 shakes a day. (or bars, soups etc) Sole Source + is the same but you also have a tiny meal - Chicken or fish and green veg. These are supposed to be carefully weighed though. You see similar weight losses on both plans. Personally I think the SS+ may have been my downfall. I started abusing it!

Hi All,

I'm gonna do SS, at least for the first month. Last year I did SS for a month then carried on with 810, but I feel like I need a big kick up the arse to get this going again, so I'm starting on SS again.

Just had my last meal, feel like a condemned woman! Just kidding, actually I feel a bit sick, slightly overdid it I think! Oh well, starting on my shakes tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Dee xx

GOOD LUCK DEE!!! You can do this girl!!

Oh right so SS+ is the AAM then, I see, oh know all about that one then- I'm hoping to start with SS until the time is right to start adding a meal a week in, I have quite a lot to shed I guess so I imagine I'll be okay staying on SS for a wee while.

Hope everyone is okay and had a good weekend, back to the grindstone now.

Thanks honey :D :p :D

So I just weighed myself and I put on over a stone over December. I am so horrified at myself, now I just need to keep that thought in mind so I don't stray from this diet this time.

I don't expect to :D, our challenge should keep me on the straight and narrow :p

Goodluck today Kate, and hi to everyone else!

Dee xx

Saneasieverwas, just realised you are starting today too, good luck! :D:D

Dee xx

Hi Dee,
Eek, a stone, well look at it this way, you had your fun, showing off your so far new slimself and now it is time to cut out the fun food wise and get back to it. You have all of us for support, always here if you need any encouragement and like you say the challenge will be good to keep you motivated too!! I am meeting my CDC tomorrow, can't wait, really hope I get to start on wed. I am having an indian tonight for tea as our last treat, well mine anyway, gives me tomorrow to flush it out my system too with ooddles of water!!
:hug99:

Dee & Sane
Good luck today, the first couple of days are supposed to be the hardest, so when/if you feel crappy, get yourself on here and your team-mates will soon have you feeling good again (hopefully)!
Dont worry though, if you do have any doubts or feel that you need food, just picture the "new you" in your heads - and how better you'll feel. Not forgetting that new outfit!
You'll both be fine, we're all here to help!
Missy/Kate, hi guys, hope you are both well!
Chilli - Where are you???? We are missing a cog!
Take care guys, and be good!!

Hey Dean
How are you doing? What day you on now? I'm not too bad, just struggling to shake off this damn cold/cough I've had for past few weeks. I'm really excited about tomorrow, meeting my CDC :D woo hoo!

I'll pm Chilli-Chilli to see if all is okay, hope Missyl doesn't mind me doing so. If she does, I'll get the cane ready ;) xx

Hi Kate
Yeah, me ok, still pushing on!
I'm day 5 today and dont see my cdc til Saturday! So hoping for a decent loss (fingers, toes, and whatever else can be crossed, crossed).
Everyone seems to have/have had that poxy cold bug recently, could be a good thing as I really dont feel like eating when I get a cold, you the same?

Yeah I have been a bit like that, it was odd I had it quite bad the week before xmas, then it went and then last week it came back but mainly a cough than anything else, which is really bugging me as it really has disrupted my sleep at night :( and I love my sleep!!
Sat will soon be here hun, I'm meeting my CDC tomorrow and hope to make my first WI appt for a week today if poss in the evening, Mon and Tues night are the only ones I know I definately have off work you see due to my shifts!

Hi Guys,

Well, I just saw my CDC and have my supplies. I had some leftovers so I officially started this morning, but this time I got some of the new things that I haven't tried before like the Strawberry Tetra and the Porridges. I'm so excited, I don't know what to try first!

Kate, make sure you enjoy that curry! And hope you are feeling better soon. Everyone seems to be coming down with the bug, I had it over christmas and now have a really attractive chesty cough that I just can't get rid of. Hoping all the vitamins in my packs boost my system enough to shake it. :)

How are you getting on Dean? Usually day 5 is when people what to chuck the whole diet and dig into something full of naughtiness. You seem (from your posts) to be handling it wonderfully, hope it's as easy for you as it sounds.

Well I am back at work tomorrow so won't be able to be on here as much as I have been. And especially not in the middle of the night like I have been lately! So if I don't speak to you for a couple of days (I work in the evenings on Tues and Weds, as well as my day job) then good luck and I'll be thinking of you all :)

Can't wait to hear the results of everyone's first weigh-ins! Ooh, and are any of you on facebook?

Love Dee xx

Back