Team 2012 - Valentines Day Challenge

LessofLou said:
Evening All - sorry not been around much - its been mad busy at work!!!

Day two nearly done and Im in ketosis already!!! woo hoo!! Going okay so far. Luckily I have been too busy to think about it too much. Thats an AMAZING weightloss Clairem.....I would LURVE a first week weightloss like that. You should be very proud of yourself.

How is every one else doing?

Well done for getting into keto! I kicked myself out of it on my 3/4th day lol! Was so hard to get back in! Make sure you stay there lol. Glad you've successfully completed day 2 congrats! X

Hi :) well done for being in Ketosis so quickly thats great.

Going well for me day 6 100% no slips im very happy with myself cant wait to weigh in on friday.
Only thing annoy me today is the amount of times ive been to the loo good job im at home. At work tomorrow and its a mission to the toilet x

LessofLou said:
Evening All - sorry not been around much - its been mad busy at work!!!

Day two nearly done and Im in ketosis already!!! woo hoo!! Going okay so far. Luckily I have been too busy to think about it too much. Thats an AMAZING weightloss Clairem.....I would LURVE a first week weightloss like that. You should be very proud of yourself.

How is every one else doing?

Yay - did u test ur wee then? I've ordered some sticks and am hoping they'll be here tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

katiebaby said:

Going well for me day 6 100% no slips im very happy with myself cant wait to weigh in on friday.
Only thing annoy me today is the amount of times ive been to the loo good job im at home. At work tomorrow and its a mission to the toilet x

Keep up the good work hun! X

katiebaby said:

So with you on the loo thing! Had to bob out of a conference call this morning and tried to explain to the people in Hong Kong at the other end all about the diet. I think they thought I was mad.

Yes Alfielulu I used a ketostix - but TBH I already knew as I could just feel it.

I knew from when I did the Atkins that I go into Ketosis quickly - but thats a really bad thing when my morivation is wavering. Im really hoping this time is the last time ill ever diet!!

Thanks all for your support - it really does make a world of difference!! xx

I'm not sure I am in ketosis, I don't have the sticks, but I have been 100% SS for 6 days so I am hoping so

geenabee said:
I'm not sure I am in ketosis, I don't have the sticks, but I have been 100% SS for 6 days so I am hoping so

I would think you would be..

Im sure you must be Geenabee - I bought some sticks from my CDC because I find them motivational, plus I want to be able to check the effects of the water flavourings and bars when I get onto them as I have been told they dont suit everyone.

It normal averages between 2-5 days to get into keto so i reckon you are. It only took me three days. X

Im fed up of looking at my ketostix lol

Im happy to say that the water flavourings havent affected my ketosis this first week :D

katiebaby said:
Im happy to say that the water flavourings havent affected my ketosis this first week :D

Good to know

Hungry and tired today, not a good one, I really want to eat something!

Well i start my valentines challenge as from today... got weighed last night and the xmas gain was 4lb so i can cope with that.
Heres to a good wk everybody . x

Oriental chilli! Mmmmm yummy

debziedoo said:
Well i start my valentines challenge as from today... got weighed last night and the xmas gain was 4lb so i can cope with that.
Heres to a good wk everybody . x

Good luck! How has your first day gone?

Guys its mums birthday family have come down from like lightyears away. What do i do? We are all booked on a table for dinner. Do i take a day off or just sit there looking disrespectful? X

jojoCD1989 said:
Guys its mums birthday family have come down from like lightyears away. What do i do? We are all booked on a table for dinner. Do i take a day off or just sit there looking disrespectful? X

Eeek, maybe try and have a ss+ meal at the restaurant, so a small chicken breast or a fish piece with just veg?

Chicken and veg sounds ok but no sauce or dressing is that me being naughty though? X

Back