Team Bunch -o- Losers!!

its my weigh in tomorrow morning!!!! Will post on here at lunch time as I am out shopping in the morning after weigh in!
Good luck to anyone else weighing in...
and btw...where is the team? lol... havent seen demaris round in ages!

Is there anymore room in the teams for another 1!! I promise to try my best ....;).
I have had my first WI yesterday tho and lost 10lb? Rainbow.. any chances... pleeeeze .x

Im off out now till tonite, so hopefully good news when im bac. x

if my tiny 1lb has not been counted that makes 10lb :)

I lost 3lbs this week.

So thats 9lb for the team so far

Well done Carebear, Great For you and of course the team!!

its my weigh in tomorrow morning!!!! Will post on here at lunch time as I am out shopping in the morning after weigh in!
Good luck to anyone else weighing in...
and btw...where is the team? lol... havent seen demaris round in ages!

Gud luck for tomorrow chick, im getting weighed in the morning too so heres hoping for a good one!!

if my tiny 1lb has not been counted that makes 10lb :)

Omg well done 10lbs already we are going to slash this target..lol

Has anyone decided whose captain yet or do we paddle our own canoe?

was it not decided that you was captain?

oh I missed that one!! lol. Gosh I can be quite bossy, yas dont know what yas have let yourselves in for!! How are ya getting on today charlene?

i am very very very sorry team.. but I did not lose any weight this week :( thats the bad news...
and the good news is that even though I have been off LT for over 2 weeks and have eaten like a pig... I HAVE NOT PUT ON ANY WEIGHT!!!!!!! but err yeah the down side is that I did not lose any weight... dont be toooo mad coz I did restart on Monday (and then cheated) and then restarted properly tuesday..

I know I know bottom of the class

well done hunny, glad to see ya have maintained thats the main thing!! Hope ya have a nice weekend with the OH and then starting monday im going to have to be bossy and whip yas into shape, we need the losers title people....lmao

Well sorry to say guys but I also didnt lose anything as due to a recent death in the family i havent been sticking to the diet. Sorry for letting everyone down, it doesnt say much for being captain, maybe that job is best well deserved for someone else? :(

heyyyyy!!!!! dont be like that! Your still captain and it doesnt mean that you have to have the bestest weigh ins each week. we all know you have had so much on. if that had been me in ur position I would have eaten my way through a chocolate factory by now. You'll be back on track in no time... tbh im surprised that the diet isnt the last thing on your mind xxxxx big hug xx

I wish it was the last thing on my mind but im going dress shopping on tuesday so its stressing me as I want to be able to fit into one...lol, thanks chick

I wish it was the last thing on my mind but im going dress shopping on tuesday so its stressing me as I want to be able to fit into one...lol, thanks chick

Hey huni... dont worry about dress... of course you will be able to fit into a dress. I can understand how your feeling because that really is the main reason why I have not been shopping for a dress yet... but there are so many shops out there... and they do dresses in every size possible.

Have you gotten ur asian dress yet??

You havent let anyone down at least you didnt put on and with everything that has happened thats a great result ((((Hugs)))))

agree with u!!

Miss Unknown, Im good ta, its my second week bk on LT properly and its going well. Not going to dwell on mondays WI tho.
FBTB, well done for maintaining!

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL TEAM BUNCH-O-LOSERS for next weeks weigh-in's and anyone else who gets weighed this weekend xxx

Back