team fairy - July/August thread :)

Gosh are you doing SS and fasting?! How are you finding it?

Hi hun, how are you? I hope your well.

I've been unable to fast this year because i am on medication that needs to be tacken 12 hours apart (the fasts are 17 hours a day this year).

So i'm having 3 shakes a day with some chicken salad but i have only been eating during the hours my family are eating in respect to their hard work and to the month of Ramadhan (which is very important to me). But i have been drinking water all day long, i just have to lol.

Its such a busy month though, in terms of prayer, so i dont even have time to think about food and eating.

I wish i was fasting though :( xx

Hey Maybe,

Yes, I can understand that it must be hard when family and friends are doing it and you cant, but obviously your health has to come first and I am sure they understand that. You are spiritually with them and I think that is most important. You can only do what you can do!

Im doing very well, ty for asking! Having a blitz to target over the next ten weeks, even if I dont quite make it I will be nearly there by our tenth wedding anniversary, and DEFINITELY there by Christmas if I am not there. See you soon!

I do feel left out but i agree that i have to put my health first. I can always make up the fasts in the winter months.

I have similar goals to you. I'm going to make sure that i reach target this year by December, hopefully before my birthday. I'm determined to keep the weight off for good so i have alot of fitness and exercise goals too.

Good luck with your weightloss. Hopefully we can start a new weightloss thread soon. Maybe i'll start one at the end of Ramadhan.

Take care and speak to you soon xx

Back