:: TEAM MICASA SUCASA AUGUST CHALLENGE ^^. (everyone welcome) ::

RavenMoon

Gold Member
Hey hey hey!!

Hello to all micasa sucasa members and of course new forum members
=D!.

This month we have newcomers and returners to xenical forums , so weather its your first challenge or your 70th challenge jump right in and goodluck... we all need motivation to hit our targets and this way we set our OWN personal targets and do our best.. just as simple as that..

it works by setting your own lb weightloss target for the month..

challenge runs from 1st August- 1st September..

GoodLuck Micasa Sucasa

xxxx

Participants::

Kiira (pink punk) = 10lbs
Syanna = 12lbs
Fed-up-and-fat = 9lbs
Emmaaa = 7lbs
Sparklyfiona = 7lbs
Alibalibee = 7lbs
soon to be yummy mummy = 12lbs
Shelx = 7lbs
vixB = 10lbs
New Clare = 14lbs
babymable = 10lbs
ninajw83 = 10lbs
Dalaney = 8lbs
kj2s = 12lbs
Lyn = 4lbs
Soon to be yummy mummy = 12lbs
Kae = 7lbs

Last edited:
please post your august challenge targets :)

ive opted for 10 lbs this month.. i feel that my body is slowing down to the weight loss after loosing 7 stones lol..

goodluck everyone.

Aiming for 9lb for the smple reason I would really like to get rid of a stone before my holiday on 6th Sept

heyy i'd like to take part this month! i'll go for 7lbs please :) x

hi I'd like to take part might give me a bit of a boost :) so I will go for 7lb this month

I'll go for 7lbs for this month too :)

Hi!

I'm new! Started my diet yesterday (just my own, low cal, low fat with xenical off the doctor).

I'm hoping to be REALLY good this first month, so I'm going for 12lbs. (that's 3lb a week, right??)

Good luck to the rest of you with your weight loss
xxxx

Hi, newbie here too!
I'm going for 7lb for this month. I want to loose another stone for 17th sept for my hols x​

added everyone and there targets :) everyone else welcome..
and wow Ali its nice to see you back here chick xx

:).. yourr very welcome!..

posting august starting weight tomoz =D. its my TOTM though which is annoying lol. x

I'm joining again this month, am back off my 18 day holiday to Turkey, didn't take any tablets while there and pretty much ate and drank whatever I felt like, I had a sneaky jump onto the scales this morning at the docs and it looks like I've gained about 6lbs, which I'm okay about...so my challenge for August is to lose that 6lbs again and also 4 more, so 10 in total for me this month. Good luck everyone!!

Hi everyone :wavey:

I have just started Xenical at 17st 11lbs so I would like to join in the challenge please and say 12lbs because that would take me into the 16's :D

Good luck everone.

Karen X

Back