:: TEAM MICASA SUCASA AUGUST CHALLENGE ^^. (everyone welcome) ::

Had my weigh in this morning and have lost the 6lbs I put on whilst on my hols so am very happy about that!! That leaves me only another 4 (I think I said I wanted a 10lb loss this month) for August), not many that really so think I'm going to up my target to 14, so a stone off in August, leaving me 8lbs to lose before the end of the month... Good luck everyone, onwards and downwards!! :p

yeay!! well done you!!!!:happy096:

xxxx

ok I weighed this am starting weight this month 13.11lb and have lost 1lb!!!!
BUT when i turn my weight into pounds (13*14+10=192) it says i have put on 1lb?? what am i doing wrong?? I am convinced my wii is have a laugh at me coz it refuses to go below 13.10lb :(
arghhh!!!

hey hun!!

found this on the internet - 87 kg = 192 lbs = 13 stone 10 lbs

so basically 13st 10 is 192lbs so you have lost pound this month

hope this helps

luve katie
xxx

hey Sparklyfiona, are you doing it like this?

14lbs in a stone, so

13(stone) x 14 = 13 stone converted into lbs,

= 182lbs

+10lbs = 192lbs

so 13 stone 10lbs IS 192lbs

xxxx

hey everyone , not weighed myself yet but im so happy i started at size 30/32 ..in february and now im offically size 18-20 , just brought two pairs of size 20 trousers and they fit nice also a size 18 top..

im so happy and now i can shop in most stores for clothes which was never something i thought i can do =D.....

Thats fantastic :party0019: well done, you are such an inspiration to me!

Karen X

Thankyou very much!!!

i feel great but im a lil disapointed that my losses are slowing down but hey thats normal right?.

Well im hoping that whatever happens , wen i go to see my doctor i would have lost enough to be at 100lbs weightloss in total... i think i can do it , got another week to go before weigh in and need to loose only a few pounds to get there lol.

hope your doing good too hun x

Hey, don't feel disapointed, your loses are still amazing!!!

Good luck with the weigh in next week, you are gonna sail through that 100lb target :D

Karen X

Thanks honey i hope so!! lol

i went swimming twice this last week and its the first time id been in 5 years i was so nervous but it did wonders for me and my confidence. x

Well done Kiira :happy096:

Well I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs :D which takes me back into onederland :D :D This time I shall stay there :rolleyes:;)
Also started back at the gym today, been 4 months since I was last there, and it was fab:character00116::character00115::whacky068:lol, thoroughly enjoyed it. Hubby has joined too, so I'm actually looking forward to going to the gym with him ( he had his induction on Thursday and he's still moaning about how sore his thighs are :rolleyes: lol)
xxx

well done Piink!! thats absolutely brilliant!! bet you look (and feel) gorge in your new clothes!!

i hope i do half as well as you have xxxx

Hey everyone is it ok if i join in this challenege? I know ive missed half the month lol but still would love to give it a bash and I do my first weigh in on Friday :) I am gonna go for 10lbs! What a great idea having these challeneges, sounds like a great motivation for me xx

Is it ok if I join too? If I can I put my weight-loss at 6 pounds please? Anything more is a bonus for me. My starting weight according to drs scales is 20 stone exactly and have an appointment there in 2 weeks so will post as soon as I know.

ok weigh in today and I lost................ 1lb!! its not great I know every lb off is good but I feel a bit disapointed as I am trying so hard and I only loseing 1lb a week, any sugestions???

total to go this month 5lb

Last edited:
Lost 5lb this week.....:bliss: another 5 to go for this month :D

xxx

August start weight : 16 stone + 9 +3/4 lbs
current weight = 16 stone 3lbs
loss 6 +3/4 lbs

Not as fast as some months But getting there.. 3 +1/4 lbs to go for this month....

Last edited:
Wow!! everyone is doing so well!! go girls!! I got weighed yesterday and have lost 7lbs this last fortnight, yay me!! I'm so pleased with myself!!! I think I set my target for the month at 14lbs..have done 13 so far! I get weighed again on 01/09 so will report back then.....

Back