**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

STS this week. Very pleased as home scales (which are accurate with SW scales) were showing a 4lb gain on Tuesday night. How I pulled it back I don't know although I do think it was mostly water weight.
I'm really focussed and back on it this week after last week's little lapse.
Not going to weigh myself at home either. Que sera sera.
Have a great weekend everyone. x

donnajt said:
I am over the moon....10lbs loss, taking me to 15stone 10lbs...

goodbye 16s...hell0 15s
Welcome back 1.5stone shiny
Hello 2stone shiny
and...I have smashed my Club 10 target!!!

what a fantastic start to saturday - even being woken by at 5am by Noah can't dampen my spirits!!!

Wow wow wow that's amazing lady x

barney2106 said:
2lbs off towards my xmas mid target. Hoping 2 stone off by then. So 26 to go. Too late for the 4 stones off. Fingers crossed. X

Well done u c

Andrea81 said:
Morning everyone! Thought I`d check-in quickly as I`m at work this morning, teaching at a local school, and thankfully one of the ladies I teach works here so has logged me on to one of the PCs. My 10:00 class haven`t turned up so I`ve got a sneaky 20 mins to catch-up with the world. (This keyboard is bizarre, there`s no apostrophe key?)

I`ve had a bit of a crap few days food-wise. I don`t think it`s affected my weight too badly actually but it`s not good. I`ve been on my own at home since Thursday and I end up feling a bit bored and lonely so I eat! It`s been worse not having the internet cos normally I`d come and talk to you guys. No phone line either to give people a ring and that. I have to say my (two) closest friends are absolute crap. One of them has disappeared into the ether since I started losing weight (possibly just a complete coincidence but you just don't know). I just find them so selfish. I always make the effort to see them but feel like if I didn't bother I'd not see them at all. I always go to them, they never come to me. They've got their partners and children and I know I'm (understandably) really low on their priority list, but I just don't think they even begin to fathom how much I depend on them for being able to go out and about. I feel like I do everything on my own. I'm a bit sick of me! I want to spend some time with other people that's not in a work setting and where the other people aren't my parents. Don't get me wrong, I get on really well with my parents but it's not the same. I'm an only child too and my closest cousin lives in bloody Chelmsford!!!

Got, I'm sorry for venting all this. I should really be saying to these people who i feel let-down by, but I wonder what's the point? I'm not important enough to them, they've shown they don't really care (they both forgot my birthday and only realised once people started putting messages on fb) but if I cut them off I'm leaving myself even more isolated than I already am.

I feel really frustrated. I know I'm not a horrible or vindictive person and I've got a huge amount to give to people. They just don't seem to want to take it. WTF is wrong with me?

Missing yous lots (can you tell, lol). I think I'll be fine once t'internet's back up and running.

Hi lady I know your feeling a bit better now but I just wanted to say I know how u feel I know a lot of people but sometimes feel like the loneliest person on the planet. My beat friend is wonderful and we are still close but she's married with two beautiful kids and sometimes were a world apart. It can be so hard sometimes feeling so alone and like your the only one feeling like it.

Jut remember I'm your friend too even of we are miles and miles apart :) x

Andrea81 said:
Thanks everyone for your support. I'm feeling a lot better today, think I was just down in the dumps on Saturday due to an amalgamation of things all coming to a head at once and my not dealing with it very well (by eating) just made things worse!
I did my bike ride yesterday so am feeling on top of the world today really. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be but I think the amount of training I did beforehand really helped to make it go without a hitch. Also, once I hit Consett (about halfway) I was really familiar with the route as I'd trained up there lots so it felt a lot easier. The first big climb out of Allenheads was quite a challenge and there's no time to get warmed up before you hit it but I kept going and didn't get off and walk which I was really chuffed with, even though I was gasping for breath at the top.
Right, going to stop chuntering on about it now. If you want to see some pics I've put them on my diary.

Well done on the the loss safc. Are you looking forward to our season finally getting started on Saturday? Feels like forever since I was at a league match, it's ludicrous really.

You did so amazing with your bike ride so proud of u and I hope your so so proud of u too x

sammyb1985 said:
2lbs off!! :) only 1lb to my 2 stone award! 3 stone 6 pounds lost since I had jack :) xxx

Well done u, your like a weight loss machine missy :) x

Alycyn1980 said:
1.5 off 4 me & cheered me up a good bit :) Having wee glass wine & watching Australian Masrerchef.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Yay well done :) x

donnajt said:
Hi Ladies - back at work this week so will try my best to keep up with you all, had chicken kebab last night with salad and hot hot hot chilli sauce, normally one of my fav dinners but I didnt enjoy it at all...so I ended up eating about 4 bags of crisps...why am I so bloody stupid???

On a brighter note, had my annual appraisal yesterday and my line manager only had positives to say, kept waitnig for the but...but it didn't come

New slate today just gotta watch my syn intake now for the rest of the week

Sounds like your the perfect employee :) its fab getting a good appraisial isnt it :) hope u had a good Friday x

Andrea81 said:
STS this week. Very pleased as home scales (which are accurate with SW scales) were showing a 4lb gain on Tuesday night. How I pulled it back I don't know although I do think it was mostly water weight.
I'm really focussed and back on it this week after last week's little lapse.
Not going to weigh myself at home either. Que sera sera.
Have a great weekend everyone. x

Well done hun sounds like u did fab :) x hope youve had a good Friday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies. Sorry life has been a bit hectic last week with birthdays, work and also a bit of stuff still going on at home. Diet has been up and down more up tho ( food intake that is!!) and I managed to put on 3 this week today has been a good day tho so back at it x

Hi ladies. Sorry life has been a bit hectic last week with birthdays, work and also a bit of stuff still going on at home. Diet has been up and down more up tho ( food intake that is!!) and I managed to put on 3 this week today has been a good day tho so back at it x

If you've been out a lot 3 lbs isn't so bad. It'll be gone shortly. :D

4lbs loss for this week. Very very happy. :) x
Well done on the loss hun. :D

Hi, was wondering if its too late to join the team?
Welcome to the nuthouse. Just go back a page or so till you get to the most recent listing of targets and losses copy it and add yourself. Good luck for the rest of your journey. :D

Weight loss to date...
Barney2105: Target 56lbs: 30lbs lost, 26 to go
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 27 lost, 29 to go
Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 32.5 lost, 11 to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 1.5 lost, 12 to go
safc Target 28lbs: 2 lost, 26lbs to go
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (3lbs lost, 30lbs to go)

Thanks for letting me join, looking forward to this challenge and been apart of the team. I think doing this will motivate me more and to be at a weight I haven't been at for over 6 years, I really can't wait. When I do reach this goal for Christmas, this will be my baby weight plus more gone and never return again

So woohoo Go Team Tinsel!

Neveragain said:
Weight loss to date...
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (3lbs lost, 30lbs to go)

Thanks for letting me join, looking forward to this challenge and been apart of the team. I think doing this will motivate me more and to be at a weight I haven't been at for over 6 years, I really can't wait. When I do reach this goal for Christmas, this will be my baby weight plus more gone and never return again

So woohoo Go Team Tinsel!

Welcome Hun x

Hello lovely ladies. Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Ive had a good one lots of shopping with mum yesterday which was nice and then visited my cousin and her new baby boy just 10 days old he was so unbelievably gorgeous and made me feel broody! And the good news I have a lovely 2 days off work so no Monday looming feelin for me tonight :) X

Haha thanks jo! Here's hoping this weight loss machine can get at least a pound off tomorrow... I went a bit crazy at my friends wedding on Friday and had TWO puddings!!! They were sooo yummy, but really hope they don't stop me getting my 2 stone award tomorrow! It was toffee apple cheesecake and pecan pie..... Sooooo nice! Xx

sammyb1985 said:
Haha thanks jo! Here's hoping this weight loss machine can get at least a pound off tomorrow... I went a bit crazy at my friends wedding on Friday and had TWO puddings!!! They were sooo yummy, but really hope they don't stop me getting my 2 stone award tomorrow! It was toffee apple cheesecake and pecan pie..... Sooooo nice! Xx

:) your welcome :) did u counteract it with lots of dancing to cheesy wedding music tho? It does sound yummy, I'm sure if u have been on plan for the rest of the week u may get a pleasant surprise :) good luck x

I got a very pleasant surprise! 3lbs off!!! :) got my 2 stone award and shared slimmer of the week! so pleased, though not a clue how i managed it. They had an irish band and it was country dancing, so while it wasn't cheesy music, i did dance a lot... my bum cheeks still hurt now lol! xx

Weight loss to date...
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (5lbs lost, 28lbs to go)

Hi, Lost 2lbs tonight!

argh this constipation is killing me, I thought eating all this fruit and veg would help, but I'm so swollen/bloated and tried everything, oranges, peppermint tea argh will have to get some senacott but I dont want to rely on them. Any tips??

Weight loss to date...
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 30 lost, 26 to go

Hi, Lost 2lbs tonight!

argh this constipation is killing me, I thought eating all this fruit and veg would help, but I'm so swollen/bloated and tried everything, oranges, peppermint tea argh will have to get some senacott but I dont want to rely on them. Any tips??

If you go to the Chinese medicine place in Eldon Square / Garden they sell the most magnificent green tea which has done wonders for my blockages. You might be put off by the price but I use 1 bag for 3 mugs of tea (not cos I'm being tight, well, maybe a bit) just because it's strong enough to make that amount. Works out at about 12.5p a bag if you do it that way. I can't rate it highly enough.

Well done on the loss and welcome to the team xxx

Lost 1 last nite so happy wi that. 1wk till xmas would get me 2 target.

Weight loss to date...
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 2.5 lost, 11 to go

Kp up gd work every1 x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hiya everyone

I am back after a 10 day holiday and missed 2 weeks of Slimming World. We went to Spain All Inclusive and I tried really hard to be good. I had 3 meals a day, no snacking, and tried to stick to the less damaging foods. I drank an awful lot though over the 10 days (vodka, fruit cocktails, fruit cider) so I have weighed back in at group with a 3.5lb gain. I was very happy with that as I am sure me jumping straight back on SW eating plan when the plane touched down in Sunny Manchester has limited the gain I would have got.

2lbs next week would get me my 5 stone award again and I am going for 2lb per week now as there is 14 weigh-ins til Xmas and that would make me 6stone12lbs lighter. My year anniversary on plan is on 10th January so really hoping that I get my 7 stone award by then.

Hope you are all doing well. I will try and look through the posts I have missed today.

Lisa xx

1.5 this week for me. Only 0.5lb to get my 3.5 stone award now. Should get that next week.

Weight loss to date...
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 34 lost, 9.5 to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 2.5 lost, 11 to go

Back