Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Wooooo at your 10%. That means you are club 10!!!! yayyyyyy lol.

yeah I like just bein able to eat like on sw. Only did calorie countin today as research. I'll probably just go for the bread roll option too lol.

Hello,

I lost 1.5 lbs this week, really chuffed x x x Well done to Mrs V, 4 lbs is excellent. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's results this week.

Hi Ria, I am doing the 10:30am Temple Newsam one hun. Don't know if I will be able to run it though, had physio this morning and got a rollicking for entering because the physio says I am not strong enough. I'm still doing it though. It's an incentive for me.

Well done Melsy :) I will update the spread sheet for ya hun. Wow we are only part way in to February and our team have already lost 1 and a half stone!! Brilliant! x

Scrap that I will update the spreadsheet when I get home from college as college filter out the google docs, silly people lol xx

Evening Guys,

We have a new member called Simmy. She has put an introduction on the old thread if any of you want to know a little about her.

I didnt have pizza in the end, I had chicken kievs instead and they were delish :) xx

Hi!
I only joined yesterday, but can I join the team?? What do I have to do if I do? lol

Thanks!

Hi roz, course you can join, all you have to do is post your results of weigh in each week. You can come here for a chat any time aswell xx

So... what's everyone having for dinner?
i'm being boring tonight... having to eat what we've got in... so it's jacket with a salad and a slither of quiche.

Hello:)

I lost 1lb at weigh in last night. I'll be honest I was hoping for more, as I felt I had been good, but a loss is a loss:D.

Well done to everyone else! Some really great losses!
xx

Well I was good.... I didn't have any quiche!! WOOOHOO

Welcome to Roz and Mandy (who posted on the January thread) and well done joining the Weighty Mateys ;) .Good Luck on your weight loss journey :) .

Yay Melsy for 1.5 lb off, good work :D

And well done on 1lb off Nikki! I know how you feel, sometimes I wish the lbs would just melt away all at once. :rolleyes: Maybe we have to be more patient? :)

I am on a red day today so for dinner I had a huge bowl of salad (crunchy salad mix + radishes + cucumber) with some chicken meat, a bit of tuna, 2 boiled eggs. Topped with 2 tbsp ex-light mayo, balsamico vinegar and fresh ground pepper. Hmm, yummy :)

B. xx

Well done on the 1lb Nikki, thats a good loss, try picking up a 1lb bag of sugar in the supermarket you will be pleasantly suprised.

for my tea I had bacon and eggy bread. I was meant to be going out but I'm full of bugs again so have ended up hibernating in my bed lol.

Roz, do you ever have Slimming world pasta quiche? I think it's lovely - and its free!! xx

Poor Ikkle, hope you feel better soon :)
B. xx

lol b2b, you will get used to me moaning about being ill hun cos i'm pretty much always under the weather. x

Its a sunday Ria, well done on getting your stone award. I'm off to get weighed in a short while so will update you all when I get back :) x

:party0011:Well done Nikki, I'd love a pound off each week.

Ikkle - sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, hope it eases off later today. :character00264:

Can't wait to hear everyone else's results...

Back