Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Just got back from getting weighed and I lost 3lb!!!! Wooooo, taking me to 2stone 1lb loss :) x

Well done ikkle!!! Amazing! Bet you feel so proud!!

I've never tried the pasta quiche, is it fab tasting as well as free? Is the recipe on here or the SW site?

Thanks for the welcomes too!

The recipe is on here somewhere hun, the way I make it is to take 2 packets of batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta, cook it up with water on the hob, when its cooked add a tub of cottage cheese and two eggs. Mix it all up well and then put in a flan dish sprayed with frylight and bake till golden on the top. It's lovely hot or cold. x

Great stuff, good losses all around :)

Well done on 1 st award princessria and yay Ikkle to 2 st loss. Bet you two are well chuffed :D .

Looks like a good month for us Mateys
:talk017:
B. xx

And those Bachelors packets are free??? With the sauce?????

I've just checked, yeah they're free! HOW??? I LOVE them!

They are great hun, but they are only free if you only use water. If you use milk HEA it if you use butter syn it. They are brilliant for green days though and the quiche is nice cold too.

I could just eat the packet of pasta on it's own!! OOoooh, I shall have to buy some of those now, lol.

Hmmm... :cool: dunno about live off them... but I could Muller light yogs!

I am fussy as hell with yoghurts but really like the lemon and passionfruit mullers x

I've not seen those ones yet, they're on my "to get" list.

Ok, so 2.5lbs lost this week... I'm supposed to post that here right?

Stayed the bloomin same this week, but it is a * week for me, so glad its not a gain. Im just fed up of hearing that people have cheated and lost...Im a Saint and nothing happens!
Dont mind me, just a bit low today..oh well, lets see what next week brings eh?

Can I be cheeky and join your group please if there is room for a large one! I am at week 15 now and starting to slip into some bad habits again. My weigh in is on a Weds morning but not expecting any miracles this week! x x x

1.5 lb for me this week and finally got my 2 st award, yay:bliss: (took me long enough :eek:)

Roz, 2.5 lb is great, well done you :). What days are you doing, red, green, EE?

Mrs V, wish I would have sts when it's * week. :sigh: Look at your phantastic losses since beginning of the year. You lost about 2.5 lb on average each week. THAT is amazing! WOW :eek: :D . Think I will have a look at your food diary as I don't seem to lose any more then 1.5 lb/week (need a confidence boost and a loss between 2 - 4 lb would be great for a change :()

Hello Orion and welcome aboard :welcome2: . Well done on your loss so far. :)

To all Weighty Mateys, have a great week
B. xx

Thanks B x
I'm doing red and green, though it seems more green days than red.

Well done to everyone for their losses so far this week!!

Hi guys,

Well done on your losses and sts. Mrs V I know it is hard when you hear people talk about cheating and losing still but you are doing this the right way and are doing so well.

Well done to Roz - yes here is where you let me know your weight and I update my little spreadsheet :)

Welcome aboard Orion, your name has been added to the spreadsheet, the link can be found in the first post. I am sure you will be fine at weigh in on Wednesday.

B2b yaayyyyy at your award :) Don't worry that you only lose 1.5lb a week thats good going hun.

The teams current weight loss this month so far is 34.5lb thats 2 stone 6.5 lb!!! Brilliant.

Back