Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

hi hun weight in tonite , ive tried my best , but i did gain around 5lbs last week from drinking woo woo or so my scales said , but when i got to class i had stayed the same , my leader at sw said it may catch up with me this week , so fingers crossed has ive been a good girl and am sick of beans lol good luck all

Well good luck for tonight Simmy, the fact you have been a likkle angel this week will have helped. xx

so sorry team put a pound on this week , but will try harder this week , i throught i would have done well this week , but i think the drink the week before court up with me

Hi all weighty mateys,

Sorry not to weigh in this week, my boyf took me to Barcelona for the weekend, I am so spoilt..
I had a holiday from slimming club on Monday.
Anyhow I ate all gorgeous things and drank quite a bit too....
Back on track now though, we did lots of walking so hopefully that will help a little. I'll weigh in next Monday and let you know how it goes.

Good luck to you all this week,

Wow..sounds like you had a great time Melsy you lucky thing you!!!

Hi everyone - I maintained this week, not disappointed as I relaxed a bit this week after getting my 2 1/2 last week. Back on it 100% though now so hoping for 2lbs this week but we will see!

Mels - sounds like you had a fab time x x

hi guys just a quickie to let you know I havent abandoned you. My laptop is in for repairs and will be another week till i get it back so I have no net access :-( also having a bit of a rough time at home due to a death in the family but I am popping on as and when i can. Keep slimming xx

Awww!!! poor sick computer - get well soon!!!!

How is everyone this week?? I managed to loose 4lbs!! So chuffed!
Come on girlies, lets not let the team side down! We can do this together!!!!

Good luck everyone this week!!

Well..............................................
Last Wednesday, it was dads for dinner and it was stew and dumplings, but the only thing that was bad was the dumplings... but then the 15 Quality Street chocs didn't help. Then on Thursday it was my son's 20th and he got us delivered the most gorgeous pizza and chips, followed by birthday cake... THEN, on Saturday, food shopping straight after an 8 hour shift at work I got low blood sugar so woofed down 2 bars of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD GIRL!!!!

Anyhoo.... I still lost half a pound!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
Ok, so this week, other half's birthday tomorrow, so that's pancakes and birthday cake, but hell, we have to join in with things like "normal people" don't we???? I'm eating properly at all other times, soooo... I'm happy.

Lol...blimey you've eaten well Roz!!! Lol
At least you've enjoyed yourself and still managed to loose the weight!
You need to try and be as careful as you can now though otherwise it will sneak up on you when you least expect it.

Yeah, am gonna be good!!! Well, apart from tomorrow night coz of the pancakes and more birthday cake, lol, so if I even STS or lose half again next week, I'll cope... thank goodness that's all the birthday's out the way till mine in March, lol.

Woo Mrs V wtg on your loss, that is fab hunni!! roz you lucky sod enjoying all that yummy food and still losing. I sts last week and will prob sts or gain this week but I am ok with that because things going on at home have meant that I have eaten as a coping mechanism. Made some gorgeous slimming world food though this week - seekh kebabs, orange creme caramel, chicken dopiaza and a baileys pudding that i cant remember the name of lol but was like a mousse x

Wooho, well done on all your losses girls.

Another 1.5 lb for me this week... this number seems to haunt me as I had this for the last 7 weeks! (apart from 1 sts during totm)?

Roz, still losing half a pound with the amount of food you were eating? That is obcsene! :roofles: Well done you ;)

Respect Mrs V, 4 lb is amazing!! :) How do you do it? Do you eat all your syns?

Ikkle,
re "seekh kebabs, orange creme caramel, chicken dopiaza and a baileys pudding that i cant remember the name of lol but was like a mousse x" .... My laptop might need repair as well now as I am drooling over my keyboard just reading about your food!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Have a good week all
B. xx

Hi everybody,

amazing weight losses!!!

I have stayed the same, but I glad because I had a holiday and kids half term included pizza hut and maltersers (large share bag) and a few lagers. LOL.

Back on track now though. Aiming for at least a pound next week.

Good luck everyone for this week.

PS Ikkle can I come live with you your meals sounds beautiful, I need to try some new recipes. I will this week.

Thanks girls!! :D I do feel ever so slightly guilty that I still lost half a pound, lol :p.
I bet I won't be so lucky next week, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Ikkle, all those scrummy things you've been making, you're making me hungry!!!!!

Well done everyone else on your losses, or staying the same, better luck next week for those that gained, behave yourselves!! :copon:LOL!

Ikkle, I think you are about to have a lot of hungry women knocking on your door armed with knives, forks and spoons! Lol

I seem to loose 4lbs after a star week and have fallen into a pattern again of sorts - lose 4lbs, loose 2lbs, sts etc, which I dont mind.
I dont eat all my syns, but thats because I dont want to rather than going without. I find that I would just be eating things to make up the syn value, so would rather keep them for things like extra light mayo, gravy granules and low calorie jelly on a red day and 1oz cheese - 6 syns when Im on a Green.

Wow Mrs V, you are doing so well.

Well done Orion!!!!
Come on everyone we can do this!!!

weigh in tonight ladies but bear with me i ate half a terrys choc orange the other night tut tut tut i feel bad and i had extra cheese yesterday .

Back