Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Good Luck for tonight Melsy, :)

Princess, don't worry about the little blip, I am sure you will be fine. x

Hi Ladies.

Well done on all your amazing losses!!

I beat my * week for the first time in my life! I lost 2.5lbs and got my half stone award, so I am very happy.

Good luck to all who have their WI's x

woooo wtg fuffs xx

Hi everyone... well done to all, great losses.....

Fuffs you will have to tell me your secret... that is just brilliant.. well done you!!

My WI is tomorrow evening, I'll post soon after...

Take care all..

Eat well, and fill in your diary - counting as many syns as possible.

I say that, and will probably have a gain next week!!lol

Morning all!!!
Well 1.5lbs loss for me this week, although I had to weigh on Sunday (Monday is ususal weigh in) as have been working away.

well done Mrs V xx

Thanks Huni...how are things with you?

Well done fuffs and Mrs V, great results. I lost 1 pound again, I'm such a plodder! Slow but steady....
Anyone got any tips for a good weight loss week? I do write everything down and I never go over. What do you do if you want to be extra good?

Do you keep a diary on here Melsy? Also, do you tend to stick to the same things?? If you do, that generally causes your losses to slow down. Also, what days do you do? If you were to mix things up for a while, you will also get things moving again!

ps Well done on the 1lb loss, its still coming off Huni!

Thanks Mrs V.

I'll start a diary and then I can ask for hints and tips, great idea!!

Hi Mrs V, I am ok thanks, back at college after a bit of time off. Feeling fat lol so have given up the cooking for a little while as even though they are low syn recipes i feel like im being bad when i eat them, how are you? x

Melsy, well done on 1lb hun that is really good. As Mrs V says keep a diary, write everything down, try to vary your foods, make sure you eat enough and drink plenty of water and also make sure you have your syns. x

Thanks ikkle, a lady at SW last night said about drinking more water, I'm gonna try that too. I've started my diary. If you get chance please read it and give me some tips, I do value your opinion.

Just found this x

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me?

If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat,

and I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.

Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me;

I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!

Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds,

But never only one.

So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it.

That is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.

Yes, its fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."

(As if that were such a terrible thing.)

For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing.

And, I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.

Happy Days!!!

After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

I like that Jaxmummy. Thanks :)

Well, not quite as good as I hoped. I lost 2 lb. I must not get down about it or I will turn to food and i absolutely will not do that. So girlies, not a great loss from me, but it's in the right direction and I chipped a tiny bit of my lard mountain!!!!

thats really cheered me up lol , love it ive lost 1 and a half this week quiet pleased and not moaning , at least im a pound and half lighter good luck all

Back