Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

I weighed in yesterday (sorry guys, bit late in posting!) and after a week of torture on Fast Forward, I lost 2.5lbs.

I was absolutely delighted. I'm being strict this week (not as strict as last) as I'm 2lb away from target!;)

lol @ Alice :D . Not to worry, the 0.5 lb will be off next week

Crazy, that's great. Well done you. Hope I won't need FF for a long time. Does not sound like fun :eek:. But hey, the main thing is it worked for you :happy036:. Good luck for next week chick :)

B. xx

well done all , sorry didt post yesterday , i was a bit upset i stayed the same for the fourth week , it was a bad day for a few in our group and we did have a few tears , oo well i will battle on , good luck all

oh Simmy, sorry you had sts again :patback:
Are you keeping a food diary? Maybe FF would be an option to boost your weight loss? Or try a speed food challenge? Good luck for next week hunny.
B. xx

Well done CrazyC :happy096:, you deserve that loss ~FF does not sound nice:yuk:! xx

Alice that teeny weeny gain and more will be gone next week :Dxx

Awww Simmy, am gutted for you:hug99: ! I think what B2b has suggested is great advice :D ~ what about posting a thread asking for advice on Success Express :hmm:to shake things up a bit for you? Hopefully you will get your deserved loss next week:cross: xx

I weighed in last night, and was very happy I lost 2lb - I got rid of my gain from last week.

Not very happy with my meeting now. Our leader (in her infinite wisdom) has merged 2 groups together, leading to chaotic queues and a very rushed meeting. Have decided to change to Monday night now at a different group, so will have a short week next time. I'm a bit upset 'cos I had made a few friends and we had a nice group - just the right size. My 2 friends I go with are also moving so I won't be alone.

Hubby's going to Amsterdam with his mates on Saturday (for his 40th), and I'm off to London with my 2 boys - I may be forced to have real food for a change, but will try to be as sensible as possible - don't want to let you all down!!

Good luck everyone this week.

Vicki x

Hiya,

Just a quickie from me at the mo - sorry I haven't been around, I have had the biggest nightmare with moving house. Will explain later when on lunch... but have no internet access at home either!

Will post in about an hour xxx

Well done Vicki, that's a great loss. Hope you had a nice time in London xx

I feel for you Sarah, moving house is so stressful, hope all sorted out for you now xx

Well I have lost 1lb this week and I am happy with that as AF is lurking and I feel (and look) like a water balloon so am hoping for a 100% week and a decent loss next week.

Good luck to everyone this week, hope all ok, xx

Well hello all! :wavey:

Welcome back me!!!! Lol! :giggle:

Well as I have said, I have no internet access at home at the moment but should be done this week. :cross:
My house move.... erm what can I say about that? What I can say is I am staying in this house now til I die as I am NEVER moving again! I was homeless on Wednesday night... I have eaten every bad under the sun some of which inc. chinese, dominoes, italian, macdonalds... and I have drank every day! I am so ashamed! But I have been so stressed... not good :cry:I am back with a vengeance now though... I probably weigh a stone heavier too! All my clothes are feeling really tight again etc... I feel bleugh too as fruit has not been passing my lips at all this week. So I am feeling it... I am so tired too!
So I am currently sitting here, planning tomorrow's meals etc. Which does not include any sort of fast food OR alcohol!

Anyhoo... Congrats too Vickie, Weemo, Crazy, Fuffs, PS on all your losses :bliss:

Simmy - huggles chicken, hope you manage to sort out why you're maintaining, please come on here even if you're upset etc xx

Alice - 1/2lb will be off next week :) x

Hopefully I will be able to sit down this week and sort the spreadsheet out! Sorry I am doing such a hopeless job at being co-captain! I didn't realise I would be so bad! :(

Love to you all xxx

Thanks Weemo (well done on your loss) and Sarahandmolly - I had a brill time in London, and I didn't go too mad with my syns except for the odd ice cream. The kids had a good time seeing their cousins, 5 boys together was a bit stressful but we coped! Hoping for a loss tonight, so fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone this week. xx

Hi Ladies

I am back!! I am on my brandnew, beauty of a laptop (typing is hard now lol)

I was amazed to have lost another 5lb this week. It was maybe many factors like portion sizes and having to have a serious spring clean in my flat this week. It was days of chucking loads out and going in cupboards and throwing out things that Noah had on the Ark lol

So, I got my 1.5 stone award and SOW again! I felt like I was stealing it, as usually I go to the large 9.30 am class and today I went to the tiny 3.30 class. It felt wrong to be SOW lol

But, I now have 3.5lb to my 2 stone award, so I am very happy!

Well done on all the great losses and anyone who gains, don't ever feel like you have let us down. Gaining and leaving the forum would be like that. Being here and facing your gain is an amazing achievement in itself. I felt like running off a few weeks ago. But coming back here helped so much.

Thank you for all the messages from people while I have been away. It has meant a lot to me.

Sophs x

Hey guys ive just been weighed and im back on track, lost 8lb woooooooooooooooo

WOW!!! Well Done!!!

cheers ive struggled so much i think i deserve it lol x

Hi Vicky, well done on your 2 lbs loss last Wednesday. You probably have a good loss again this week as were looking after the 5 boys :D . You said you are going to change to the Monday class? Did you WI today? :)

Welcome back Sarah :wavey: Good to hear you are back in the zone. Don't stress yourself out about the stuff you were eating when you were moving house. Main thing is that everything has settled down now and you already make plans for healthy eating again. You might not have put on as much weight as you think? :cross:

Weemo, well done on your 1 lb off. Like your new avatar, too :)

Fuffs, good you are back on line :). Brilliant weight loss for you girl. Congrats on SOW and 1.5 st award. You will get the 3.5 off in no time the way you are going. :0clapper:

Jaxmummy, 8lbs????!!!! :faint2: :wow: :D Well done :)

I lost 2.5 lbs this week and got SOW :bliss: Yay :)

Have a great week, good luck with all your WIs :scale:
B. xx

Welcome back Fuffs and what an entrance!! Fantastic weight loss :party0049:xx

Good luck with your WI Sarah, it might not be as bad as you think ;) xx

Jaxmummy that is just :wow: Well done you :winner: xx

:party0011: Fab loss b2b and congrats on SOW (and thanx :)). xx

Looks like May is gonna be a good month for us:woohoo:

Thank you ladies :) Well done on your losses b2u and weemo x

Hi everyone, I'm a bit disappointed as I only lost 1/2 lb this week, but it's wrong time of the month and I did have a weekend away. Back on it now and hoping for better next week.

I went to a new group last night and it was lovely. The group was fairly small, but everyone was very welcoming. The leader seems very nice and understanding. She has lost quite a lot, but has still loads to lose, which is nice for us bigger ones - she can relate to us well!

Hope everyone has a good week xx

Hiya all! :wavey:

Vicki - 1/2lb loss is still a loss, don't be dissapointed chick x

B2b - Well done on your 2.5lb loss thats fab! :clap: I am not stressing about what I have eaten and drank but I wished I would have been a bit stricter with myself :) x

Jax - WELL DONE YOU! :bliss: that's a fantastic loss!!! x

Fuffs - Well done! 5lb this week after 6lb last week! Superb!!!!! You're doing so well :clap:

Well I have been to Tesco today at lunch and bought a few bits! Back on it but I am really dreading tonight, not going to lie to them as I have eaten and drank a list the size of me! :giggle: I will just say write it down and don't tell me, I won't look and hopefully I will have a big loss next week :cross:

xx

Hi everyone, I'm a bit disappointed as I only lost 1/2 lb this week, but it's wrong time of the month and I did have a weekend away. Back on it now and hoping for better next week.

I went to a new group last night and it was lovely. The group was fairly small, but everyone was very welcoming. The leader seems very nice and understanding. She has lost quite a lot, but has still loads to lose, which is nice for us bigger ones - she can relate to us well!

Hope everyone has a good week xx

My consultant is the same. I originally joined her group in 2001. She has lost loads. Came off the wagon a few times I think. But is back on firmly and doing very well. She relates very well to us on the journey, and that helps a lot.

Well done on your loss.

Thank you Sarah. It is like winning an Oscar though, certainly wont keep it up lol....Good luck at your W.I :)

Back