Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

thanks for your comments Sarah, Fuffs and Weemo :D

Vicky, 0.5 lb is fab! You were away at the weekend, wrong time of the month aaaand... you had your WI two days earlier. Bet you would have had lost more if you had been going to WI tomorrow :D. Good to hear the Monday group was lovely :)

B. xx

I only had a 4lb gain! :giggle: I was expecting a hell of a lot more! Hey ho... back at the beginning again but raring to go :D

1lb on - but I've hit my target (by resetting it!) so I'm not worried.

lol @ Alice :D . Not to worry, the 0.5 lb will be off next week

I reckon you put a curse on me !!LOL
I did exactly that ......lost 0.5lb LOL
oh poop !!!:D

lol Alice. I want no part of b2u's predictions now lol

I reckon you put a curse on me !!LOL
I did exactly that ......lost 0.5lb LOL
oh poop !!!:D

eeek :eek: sorry Alice :D

oh well, if it helps, I am sure next week we will have min 4lbs off - each of course, not all of us together lol :8855:

Sarah, you seem very motivated, that's brilliant. Have a great week and a good loss at next WI

Crazy, well done on hitting the target, fabtastic :D

Ok, I will have part of that prediction B2U lol

ha , I too will hold you to that prediction b2u

will update spreadsheet tonight :) sorry for being so sh*t lol xx

Well done for doing it. Don't call yourself that. I am sure everyone appreciates what you are doing x

oo fluffs welcome back , please please share your wisdom with me , im doing bloodly awful , ive only lost half this week , and have stayed the same , for like 4 weeks , i now writting every thing down i eat , hi all and well done on the losses your all fab , but felling a bit sorry for myself lol , think i need a good kick up the bum lol , oo well

Good Morning All :wavey:

Where are we all?

I am making a contious effort to complete the spreadsheet tonight (bear with me... I have net connection on 3g thats all :rolleyes: ) so hoepfully :cross: we will all be up to date and I can start a May SS too

Well how are we all going then? xx

Gosh! It's quiet on here!!!! Where is everyone????????????

Well done on your losses everyone ~ it is a step in the right direction.:D

Glad to hear you are back on track Sarah and you are doing a good job as captain so panic not!;)

Well done on getting to target Fiona, that is a great achievement:D:D:D

I lost 1.5lbs this week ~ had 4 red days ~ I do believe this has helped, that and not having any alcohol lol

Anyhow good luck for the week ahead everyone xx

Well done on your 1.5lbs off Weemo! :bliss:

Well this week, I really don't know how I have done as I don't feel like I have lost anything. My trousers are so uncomfortable etc... so I am going to blast the Wii Fit tonight when my daughter has gone to bed and I have a SW 'Free' beef goulash which is rather tasty for my tea! Fingers crossed, even if it is only 1/2lb... it's a loss!

I honestly promise, I will look at the S/S tonight! Promise! xx

Well done Weemo!!!

I lost 0.5lb this week. Nothing major, but I said before I stepped on the scales that after 2 big losses, I owul;d be happy with anything. As, I know my body could have gone into shock and plateaued.

Good luck to everyone :) Thank you for doing the sheet Sarah. We appreciate it! And, good luck on the WII fit tonight. I think burning 500 calories a day more that we eat adds up to 1lb loss a week. So, get burning!lol

Well done Weemo!!

Thank you Sarah for doing the sheet and good luck on your Wii fit. I wish I had one.

I lost 0.5lb this week. Nothing major. But after losing 11lb in 2 weeks, I was happy to lose anything!

Good luck everyone :) xxx

Hi everyone - well done Weemo and Fuffs on your losses.

I lost 2.5lb this week - totally amazed considering the fish and chips and bottle of wine I got through on Friday night! The work on the Wii fit obviously paid off!

Trying to lose 3lb to get to my 3.5 stone award - I need positive thoughts everyone!

Good luck to you all for the week xx

ladies , i really do think the wii fit plays a bit part in weight loss , if i do it i loss weight , so ive made a effort to do it this week , so fingers crossed , i will loss weight tomorrow , wish me luck , well done ladies on your losses there brill , just remember , never give up your worth it xxxx

Hi Simmy, 0.5 lb is better then sts! :) does keeping a food diary help?​

Weemo, well done on 1.5 lb. Mixing up green and red days does help me too. :) Last week I had red, green, mix2max and EE days. I think the variety is the "secret" for us :)

Fuffs, well done on 0.5 lb. You had such great losses the last two weeks, your body needed a wee break :D

Vicky, brilliant loss for you, well done you :clap: :clap: . You are doing so well! :D Hope you have a good week this week, try eating lots of speedfood, that should ensure a good loss. Hope you get your 3.5 st award next week. Sending positive vibes down your way :vibes: :D good luck

I lost 2 lbs this week, yay :party0049:

Seems as May is a good month for our team, everybody is doing so well. :talk017::talk017:

Good luck to everybody else for this weeks WI.

Hope everybody has a great week :grouphugg:
B. xx

Back