ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Good luck for week 2.

Thank you :)

Wednesday 09/11/2011

Two boiled eggs (4) with two slices of WW brown bread (2) low fat butter (1) and tea (0)

Pack of Walkers baked crisps (3) and a WW caramel cake bar (2)

Half jar of WW tikka masala sauce (3) with chicken breast (6) cooked in one cal spray (1) pack of Uncle Ben's express wholegrain rice (5)

Pack of quavers (2)

TOTAL: 29/29

no weeklies used :D

Thursday 10/11/2011

Bowl of so simple oats with skimmed milk (5)

WW tomato soup (2) with two slices of WW brown bread (2) with low fat butter (1)

pack of quavers (2)

Half jar of WW tikka masala sauce (3) with chicken breast (6) and uncle ben's express wholegrain rice (5)

Two Malibus with a dash of lemonade (8)
One mojito (6)

Total: 40/29
11 points over :cry: stupid alcohol!!
13/49 weeklies used..THANK GOD FOR WEEKLIES!

Weighed myself today...I'm 4 pounds down! :D
Hopefully my week isn't ruined by those drinks yesterday :(

wow, well done on the loss.
listen, we all have rough days where we question everything. hell, ive bought the t-shirt! :) But you need to remember it is all in the right direction.
i find the simple things work, read recipes, weight food-get a good electric weighing scales for food- and the rest will all follow!
Well done,
:) x

also is WW tikka masala sauce nice?

Yeah I badly need an electric scales! Buying one on Monday :) I'm just worried because tomorrow is Saturday and I think I'm going to the pub with a few friends. I'll try to stick to 3 point drinks!
Yeah, I thought the WW tikka masala jar was surprisingly nice! It's a bit sweet but has a hint of spice in it. I put some black pepper on top to make it slightly spicier. I really enjoyed it! I have the jar of korma sauce at home, it looks a bit dodgy so I'll update when I try it!

also-i live in kildare town too!!! :) Goin out walking now before i go out for dinner! trying to make myself feel better! :)

also-i live in kildare town too!!! :) Goin out walking now before i go out for dinner! trying to make myself feel better! :)

enjoy yourself!! I love going out for dinner.

Friday 11/11/2011

Bowl of WW soup (2) with two slices of WW brown bread (2) and low fat butter (1)

small bowl of chicken,veg, small amount of thin noodles and spoon of rice with soy sauce (5?)

scrambled eggs (4) with slice of processed cheese (1) low fat butter (2) two slices of brown bread (4)

penguin bar (3) glass of medium white wine (3)

TOTAL: 27/29
2 points under, no weeklies used today

hey, survived my nite out-just :)
Meant to say-u didnt ruin your week with the alcohol. our weeklies are there to be used... you have loads of them left. dont be afraid to go dip into more of them during week! :)

hey, survived my nite out-just :)
Meant to say-u didnt ruin your week with the alcohol. our weeklies are there to be used... you have loads of them left. dont be afraid to go dip into more of them during week! :)

Hope you had a good night :) I know I can't help thinking that if I use my weeklies I'll gain weight not loose it! It just feels so bold having cocktails, chocolate etc... I'll probably end up getting a takeaway at some stage this weekend and using more of them. Have to enjoy myself at the weekends or I'd go mad during the week, such a busy week next week with a huge assignment due on top of work!

Although, I weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldn't!) It was after my breakfast and I was 11 stone 10 pounds! I'm not going to say I'm officially that but I'm happy to be slowly going back down. I was 11 stone 3 pounds last summer and I thought that was way too big :( it's a bit dis heartening when you think about it like that!

oh i was the same.. shur wheni went to WW first i was 10st 9 and really wanted to loose it, i lost 7 lbs this week and am only 10st 10.5!
But you are goin the rite direction! enjoy your takeaway and your weekend...

Hope you had a good weekend :) ended up getting a Tesco meal deal instead of a takeaway! Really saved on points!

Saturday 12/11/2011

Two poached eggs (4) with two slices of WW brown bread (2) mushrooms (0) and low fat butter (1)

roasted nut tracker bar (3)

Tesco finest beef dish (8) with mixed green veg (0) with a mint butter (2?) and 3 small boiled potatoe halves (3)

Chocolate and raspberry jelly dessert (6)

3 glasses of medium white wine (9)

TOTAL: 38/29
9 points over (all wine!!)
22/49 weeklies used so far

Sunday 13/11/2011

One fried egg (2) cooked with one cal spray (1) two turkey rashers (1) two slices of brown bread (4) and low fat butter (1)

pack of Quavers (2)

WW chicken and mushroom meal (9)

slice of honey and spelt bread (2) with slice of easy single cheese (1)

WW caramel cake bar (2)

bottle of Coors light (4)

TOTAL: 29/29
no more weeklies used

Hey. Ur weekend diary sounds really good. I really need to stock up on turkey rashers and WW sausages... I always get hungry when I see them in peoples diaries.
But I'm hoping to move house soon so reluctant to stock on food..
As soon as I do, my freezer is Gona be packed!! :)
Tesco meals are good tho arnt they? Make u feel better about not having takeaway. :)

Keep up the good diaries... x

Thanks :) Love the support on here! Yeah tesco meals are so handy, and the tesco light choices have the pro points written on them!! Started a new week today, here's yesterday's diary :)

Monday 14/11/2011

Two boiled eggs (4) two slices of honey and spelt bread (4) low fat butter (1)

Pack of Quavers (2) WW chocolate wafer (2)

Pack of Velvet Crunch (2) and coke zero (0)

WW chicken and lemon risotto meal (9)

Two slices of honey and spelt bread (4) with two cheese easy singles (2) and low fat butter (1)

TOTAL: 31/29
2 points over + 2 for milk for the week
TOTAL weeklies used this week: 26/49

Ooooh, yesterday was not that great of a day points wise! I'm dreading weighing myself Friday. I was planning on keeping all my weeklies for the weekend, that went out the window as I spent all day yesterday in the library doing a huge assignment!

Tesco Light Choices chicken and stuffing sandwich (7)

Salad bowl from canteen with a few baby potatoes, green salad, small bit of bacon and croutons, small spoon of potatoe salad, small spoon of pasta and bit of dressing (11??) It was more expensive than a burger and chips but I was trying to be good :( I'm pointing it high coz of the potatoe and the salad dressing it was probably a bit less than that!

Snickers bar (8) and a regular cappuccino (3?)

WW Salmon Mornay meal (6) steamed veg (0)

3 glasses of rose (9)

TOTAL: 44/29
15 points over :cry:
15/49 weeklies used

Just realized I've been pointing the WW bread wrong! It's 1 point per slice but 3 for 2 slices not two! Oh well...I'll remember in future!

ya i only realised that aswell. ooops!
But you're weighing in friday ya? so u'll have ur new weeklies for weekend! :)
What u studying?
u did go though on a day where u picked up food from college!
:)

Back