ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Well night out consisted of probably 50000000 points! :eek:
I had a lot of wine, one cocktail, two baileys...a chicken pate starter and a duck main course and a cheese board for dessert. It was heaven so worth it! On top of that a few people commented on my weight loss yay!
The following day (Saturday) I just had my dailies but I didn't record anything. Then yesterday I had a complete day off. I don't even know why I just was feeling all over the place after Friday and I said today is my last day of bold-ness before Christmas! So starting fresh today and going to stay within my point till I have a few days off at X-mas. I'm not going to weigh myself till the weekend, I'm scared to!
I think I should share what I had yesterday on my bold day, it'll keep me motivated when I read back over it! Hopefully it wasn't too bad :(

Two slices of white bread with low fat butter.
Roast dinner consisting of two pieces of roast beef, one yorkshire pudding, one roast potatoe, two spoons of mash, cabbage, peas, carrots, mangetout, and gravy.
Diet coke.
Homemade chicken breast wrapped in bacon stuffed with light philadelphia with a creamy mushroom sauce and potatoe gratin.
A WHOLE big bag of Extra Crunchy sour cream flavour crisps (I love them, been craving them for ages!)
A kinder bueneo.
3 glasses of Rose.

Ok, now my bad day is in writing and I can carry on :rolleyes:
Fresh day today, staying within my 29 points. Looking forward to any loss I have between now and christmas ;)

Your naughty day sounds very yummy, haha so thanks for writing it down!

Good luck for staying good between now and Xmas, I'm planning the same. :) xx

Ah no harm in blowing out every now and then....
Hope u enjoyed it and good luck with back on track. :)

Yesterday wasn't great but I'm feeling really good about my diet today and I'm looking forward to not feeling guilty when eating loads at christmas, I hope to have lost another few pounds by then! Have a cold though :( not fun just makes me wanna eat loads!

28/11/2011

Two slices of brown bread (4) with two low fat cheese triangles (2)

Two WW bread rolls (6) with 30g of wafter thin ham (1) and 40g of low fat cheese (3?) low fat butter (1)

Chicken breast (4) with onion and garlic (0) low fat cooking spray (1) and 60g of wholegrain rice (6??? I thought it was 4 :( )

WW chocolate dessert (2)
Options hot chocolate (1)

TOTAL: 31/29
2 points over because I under pointed the rice! :mad:

29/11/2011

Bowl of oats so simple with skimmed milk (5)

pack of snax (2) ww chocolate wafer (2)

plum (0) apple (0)

Tesco light choices lasange (11)
100g WW oven chips (5)

pack of snax (2)
WW chocolate pot (2)

TOTAL: 29/29
no weeklies used :D

Really happy with my day today :) starting to eat more fruit and it's filling me up finally!

Two slices of brown bread (4) 40g of low fat cheese (3?) low fat butter (1)

Two Aldi crispbreads (2) 30g of wafer thin ham (1)

Chopped banana (0) with WW yogurt (1)

WW chicken and mushroom pie (8) bag of mixed veg (0)

bag of Walkers baked crisps (3)

half a small bottle of wine (6)

big bowl of chopped pineapple and mango (0)

TOTAL: 29/29
no weeklies used :D

Back on track hon. Well done! :)

been drinking cans of pepsi max too..gets rid of the sugar cravings!

yep. i find that too. whatever works eh? :)

Thanks :) I'm feeling quite happy about my last few days! especially since I'm smothering with a cold and I managed to sit and watch my boyfriend eat chipper this evening while I made a WW meal!!!ugh...

so if I just eat my 29 points again tomorrow I can change the day my weeklies reset to Friday which suits me better! hoping to at least stay the same when I weigh myself this weekend.

I need some advice :confused:
I'm smothering with a cold and a sore throat today as well as having an ear infection!:yuk:
I've been in bed/on the couch all day. To recap I'd been doing really well on WW then last Friday after a night out and Sunday after a lapse in will power :eek: I went WAY over my weeklies.
My plan was to stay within the 29 points every day for my new week then change my weigh in day to Friday. So basically not use any weeklies all week then start with 49 weeklies on Friday.
But today I am STARVING. I had a big breakfast of scrambled eggs,bacon,mushroom, tomato and toast then just a while ago I had an omelette (more eggs!!) with ham and cheese and more toast. That's basically all my daily points except for around three. What do I do :( I don't even have that much food left in the house and I really don't wanna go out :( takeaway is calling! But I'll just ruin my week again. Grrrr, I don't know really wanna loose weight for Christmas :( I could just start my week again today instead of tomorrow which would mean I have 49 weeklies today but that will probably ruin any chance of a loss or sts. I don't even know if what I'm saying makes sense!
:sign0163::sign0163::sign0163::sign0163:

Hon, if ur already feeling stressed about it and ur thinking bout takeaway then I wud change day to today.
Then next week u can change it to Friday. So u can cope with today and treat nxt week as an 8 day week. Ull feel better bout it nxt week. Deal with what ur WI is this week but don't worry bout it and focus on nxt Friday!!
xxxx

Maybe your right, if I get a takeaway it'll use about half of my weeklies and some more will probably be used on drinks on Saturday night. I just feel really weak :( I definitely wont have a loss in the next while if I use all my weeklies this week..ugh :(
I'll have to just keep on recording and not give up! I'll update here later...feeling so sick :sigh:

Guess what :D
I managed to resist getting a takeaway! Kept thinking about it and about weighing myself on Sat when I go home to my parents house, I wanna have a good night out on Sat and not feel guilty about a few drinks so NO takeaway for me :innocent0002:
Still feeling crap, hopefully my cold has cleared up a bit by the time I'm going to work tomorrow. :sick:
Sooo here's what I managed on my super hungry sick day! (I think I may have overdosed on eggs :sign0007:

01/12/2011

Scrambled eggs (4) with 2 rashers (4) mushrooms (0) tomato (0) two slices of brown bread (4) and low fat butter (1)

Omelette (4) with 30g of wafer thin ham (1) 30g of reduced fat cheddar (2) low fat cooking spray (1) and low fat butter (1) two slices of brown bread (4)

Pepsi max (0)
pack of Walkers baked crisps (3)

TOTAL:29/29
no weeklies used :bliss:

if I get a bit hungry later there's some mango and pineapple in the fridge that I can snack on!

So managed to go the last few days without touching my weeklies (don't manage that very often!) so my weeklies reset today. I'm making a bold dinner instead of getting the takeaway that I've been craving all week and also gonna use some for wine. I need to keep around 12/15 for drinks tomorrow night but not going to have any more bold dinners over the weekend (well..I hope!).
So just about to start cooking a nice dinner for me and my OH, I'm going to try and point it as I go! So far I've managed to point some of it! It's gonna be chicken breast stuffed with light herb cream cheese and wrapped in a slice of bacon, baked in the oven. Having homemade potato gratin with it, which will have cream and reduced fat cheese in it then making a white wine and mushroom sauce to go with all of it! From what I can tell it will work out around the same or less than a takeaway but better because it's homemade!
I'm off to start cooking :eating:

Ugh, another weekend of not recording points! Such low will power! Weighed myself on Saturday and was 160 pounds :D
Went out for a family thing on Saturday night and there was barely any healthy choices on the menu...and then I drank waaaay more than budgeted, then hungover Sunday. Found it IMPOSSIBLE to record my food!!!
Excuses excuses...sigh. At least I didn't have a gain! Getting so excited for Christmas and have loads of assignments due for college but still gonna attempt to be good!
So here's what I ate the last few days..try not to judge me too much! I had no weeklies used on Friday but they are most definitely gone now! I pointed dinner on Fri and by the end I had half my weeklies left. Don't have my notebook with me to type all the points out! Must put the recipe up it was yummy!

Friday 12/12/2011

Mushrooms and two slices of brown bread

Two Aldi crispbreads with low fat cream cheese

Chicken breast wrapped in bacon stuffed with low fat cream cheese with a mushroom and white wine sauce. Homemade potato gratin

One jammy joe bun
three small glasses of wine

03/12/2011

Bowl of cream of veg soup with one slice of brown bread and butter.

One roses sweet :eek:

Goats cheese tartlet starter
Duck main course with mash, butternut squash puree and veg.

Two glasses of white wine, a "few" captain morgans and diet coke, another "few" gin and slimline tonic, two baileys.

Drunken food when I got home- bowl of pasta :break_diet:

04/12/2011

Omelette with peppers and cheese. Mushrooms cooked in butter and lemon juice. Two slices of brown bread. Coffee with splash of cream and two sugars.

Bowl of chopped pineapple.

Small bowl of homemade chicken curry and some chapati

bag of extra crunchy walkers crisps and handful of malteasers
glass of white wine

WOW, looks so much worse when written down!! Thinking of dropping my points to 26 a day up until xmas? Need to do more exercise this week!

05/12/2011

Scrambled eggs (4) with two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (2) mushrooms (0) grilled tomato (0)

Coffee made with two sugars (2)

100g of WW oven chips (5) Tesco light choices cauliflower cheese (6)

banana (0) chamomile tea (0)

WW biscuit bar (2)

TOTAL: 25/26 points

Last edited:
Are the WW oven chips nice?! I've not seen them anywhere!

Congratulations on reaching 160lb - and we're all allowed a weekend off every now and again. ;) x

Back