ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Thanks sue!
I'm studying social science, so many assignments due all at once! My points reset on a Tuesday but I don't weigh myself till the weekend when I'm at my parents house because I've no scales in my apartment :)

Wednesday 16th November

Two slices of honey and spelt bread (4) with 2 easy cheese singles (2) and low fat butter (1)

Two slices of honey and spelt bread (4) with 40g of roasted pepper flavour philadelphia light (2)

WW chocolate wafer (2) 7up free (0)

WW korma sauce (3) with one chicken breast (4) and whole grain rice (5?)

WW chocolate wafer (2)
2 packs of pom bear crisps (6) :cry:
small glass of rose (3)

TOTAL:38/29
9 points over
24/49 weeklies used so far

Thursday 17th November

Scrambled eggs (4) with 2 turkey rashers (1) grilled tomoato (0) two slices of honey and spelt bread (4) and low fat butter (1)

WW chocolate wafer (2)
pack of pom bear crisps (3)

WW pepperoni pizza (13)
one small baby potatoe with garlic butter (2)

TOTAL: 30/29
one weeklie used today :rolleyes:
total weeklies so far: 25/49

This week I've basically spread my weeklies out during the week instead of saving them! Even though I havn't gone over or used all of them I still feel I've had a really bad week. Made some bad choice and have been drinking wine mid week. I am thinking of changing it so my points reset on a Friday instead of a Tuesday. I think it would work better for me! How could I do that without gaining?
On a happier note, I weighed myself today and I'm 11 stone 10 pounds :D Which is still a lot more than I used to weigh but it's better than the 12 stone 3 that I had been seeing on the scales less than 3 weeks ago!I really wanna get back into the single numbers of the 11's so hopefully next weekend when I weigh myself I'll be 11.9 or even 11.8 :)

Friday 18/11/2011

Pack of Snax (2)
Strawberry smoothie from smoothie bar (5)

diet coke (0)
panini with chicken, stuffing and mozzarella (14??) :sigh:

homemade Moroccan chicken (8) with small portion of plain cous cous (2)

2 glasses of Rose (6)

bowl of pineapple and mango (0)

TOTAL:37/29
8 points over
32/49 weeklies used so far

Went to the cinema today and managed to only have a pepsi max, two WW chocolate biscuits bars (so yummy for 2 points each) and a pack of snacks! Works out less points than one small cinema popcorn :clap:

19/11/11

Scrambled eggs (4) with cheese (1) grilled tomatoes (0) 2 slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1)

pack of skips (2) two WW biscuit bars (4)
pepsi max (0)

sea bass fillet (3) sweet potatoe puree (2) one potatoe fondant (2) honey (1) stock (1) carrot and parsnip (0) extra points for butter and oil (4)

glass of Rose (3)

options hot chocolate hazelnut flavour (1)

TOTAL: 33/29
4 points over
36/49 weeklies used

20/11/11

WW bagel (4) with 40g of roasted pepper flavour philadelphia (2) grilled tomato (0) mushrooms (0)

pack of snax (2)

WW chicken lasange (8) few spoons of cheddar mash (5)

WW banoffi dessert (5)

one chocolate biscuits bar (2)

TOTAL:28/29
one point under

My points should reset tomorrow but I want to change the day to Friday so until Friday I'm just going to stay within my 29 points everyday and then start from zero weeklies on Friday!
Going out for a big fancy dinner on Friday night so will probably end up using all my weeklies that night!!

21/11/11

WW bagel (4) with two grilled turkey rashers (1) two slices of easy single cheese (2) and tomato (0)

Pack of pom bear crisps (3)

grilled chicken burger in breadcrumbs (6/7?) with 40g feta cheese (3) mixed salad leaves (0) tomato (0)

WW banoffi (5)

pack of snax (2) and WW chocolate biscuit bar (2)

TOTAL: 29/29
no more weeklies used
total weeklies this week (extra for milk) :38/49

Kicking myself right now!!! :sigh:

I was really proud of myself having a low point breakfast then two hours later I was heading into work and started to get really hungry so decided to grab something. I fancied something hot because it was FREEZING out so I went up to the deli counter. Such a bad idea! Avoided getting a roll or wedges and they didn't have much selection so got a jambon. Thought it wouldn't be too bad (tasted amazing!) points wise but I looked it up and turns out it's 9!!!

Grrrr, don't wanna go over my daily points any day this week coz I'm changing my weigh in day but now I only have 8 points left for dinner. Won't be making that mistake again! My last jambon for a loooong time.

Ok, today was a DISASTER!! Was annoyed at myself over eating the jambon, then I went home to my parents house. I even brought a Tesco light choices meal with me to eat! But they were all getting Dominos :cry:
My willpower wasn't strong enough to resist! I had a sneaky weigh in and I was down another 2 pounds from the weekend which only encouraged me that it was "ok". I didn't even hold back eating the Dominos :eek:
My weeklies reset today but I was going to stay within my daily points and change my day to Friday. I have a big night out on Friday in a really fancy restaurant so I can't even stay good for the rest of the week after tonight!! :break_diet:
Ok, going to add up todays points :innocent0001:

Today=write off!!!!

22/11/2011

30g of Special K with skimmed milk (5) one WW yogurt (1)

Jambon from deli (9?)

WW bread roll (3) with 30g of feta (3) mixed salad and tomato (0)

5 :eek: x slices of Dominos Pizza (20) :cry:
1 garlic and herb dip (6)
2 slices of thin garlic bread (6)

TOTAL: 53/29 :eek: :( :cry:
24 points over
24/49 weeklies used

will have to not go over any other day and try be good on Friday! Hopefully my weeklies will cover it but probably not! BIG walk tomorrow...

Today was a weird day, was up in the hospital so my meals were all over the place!

23/11/11

Coffee with two sugars (2)

Eddie Rockets chicken in a bowl (8) with sauce (4)

Scrambled egg (4) with 2 slices of brown bread (4) and low fat butter (1)

WW chocolate wafer (2) glass of white wine (3)

TOTAL: 28/29
one point under

well done on the losses! whats that so far then? i wouldnt worry too much about goin over ur weeklies by a few! i've done that before n still lost! food intake looks good. i haven't been great past couple of weeks, need to get back on track xx

I'm two pounds off loosing a stone!! But have a feeling I might have a gain next week between the Dominos and the big meal tomorrow night. I wont stress about it though :) Thanks.

I'm hoping tomorrow won't be too bad, it'll probably be the alcohol that will be the killer not the food!!

Wow well done u! Your doin great :) xx

24/11/2011

Scrambled eggs (4) with WW bagel (4) and low fat butter (1)

WW bagel (4) with Philadelphia light roasted pepper flavour (2)

2 small slices of gammon joint (4?) 100g roasted baby potatoes (4)
baby corn and sugar snap peas (0)
small bit of bisto gravy (1?)

two glasses of white wine (6)

TOTAL:30/29
one point over
25/49 weeklies used so far

Today is the day of the big night out! My plan is to have a big filling breakfast-mushrooms, tomato, eggs, brown bread. Then just snack on fruit since were leaving early enough! When drinking before the meal going to stick to low point choices and for the food, I'm going to try and be smart and not go over board! There's wine included in the meal though :break_diet: :p

Back