ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Ya totally. What's the website name?
Yes a few healthy ones thrown in wud be good but bold recipes are nice too!!

PS-totally cheese, onion and Mayo on hot chicken roll! :) I do healthy version with smaller roll and quorn breaded chicken-yum! :)

I will be trying your healthy version very soon!! sounds yum.

It's culinarypearls.com. I'm starting to work on a healthy section right now!!

Oh my God-Just checked it out! I's fab. Love the flowery backround-so cute! And that cake-yes it is bold but looks fab!!! Keep it up hon and i will totally spread the word! :) xx

Oh my God-Just checked it out! I's fab. Love the flowery backround-so cute! And that cake-yes it is bold but looks fab!!! Keep it up hon and i will totally spread the word! :) xx

Thats great! Thanks so much :D I'll let you know when it's got more on it and there's a few WW recipes!

Oh well i have it saved as favourite on my laptop toolbar so ill keep it checked! :) Good luck with it! xx

Oh well i have it saved as favourite on my laptop toolbar so ill keep it checked! :) Good luck with it! xx

I feel so special :p

Food today was ok apart from my fry this morning. I've been basically spreading my weeklies out over the week. I'm going to try and not use anymore between now and Friday though!

23/01/2012

Fried egg (2) oil (1) one slice of toast (2) butter (1) two rashers (4) half a sausage (1) black pudding (2) hash brown (3) extra for oil (1)

handful of grapes (0)

WW soup (3) two ryvita (2)

banana (0)

WW cottage pie (9) mixed salad (0) light balsamic (1)

one glass of rose (3)

pineapple (0)

TOTAL: 35/29
6 points over
27/49 weeklies used so far

Happy with myself today! Was good and also went for a big walk with my Mam just before dinner :whacky068:
I made myself a motivational poster for my wall too! Has the reasons I want to loose weight along with some inspirations, old photos of myself and nice dresses I'd buy if I was slimmer.

So here's today!

24/01/2011

Scrambled eggs (4) mushrooms cooked in lemon juice and low fat butter (1) grilled tomato (0) two Ryvita (2)

Chopped apple and raspberry (0)

30g Wexford cheddar (3) lettuce (0) tomato (0) cucumber (0) light balsamic (1)

Walkers baked crisps (3)

Homemade chicken curry with chicken (4) fat free yogurt (1) curry sauce mainly tomatoes so I'm just going to say two for that just in case (2) one poppadom (1) 100g cooked rice (4)

EDIT: had a cup of tea with one rich tea biscuit (1) and a chocolate cream biscuit (2)

TOTAL: 29/29
no more weeklies used today

I'm a bit under I'll update if I use my three points!

Last edited:
that poster sounds like a great plan hon. :)

Thanks :) I just printed it, I love it! Has loads of pictures of dresses from online sites that I want to buy when I have a better figure and the reasons I want to loose weight!

Been updating my website all day! I made a section for WW recipes called skinny pearls, am going to start posting them up in the next few days. My first recipe will have to be my low points version of chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon!

If anyone is interested or has recipe suggestions let me know! You can subscribe to new recipes on the site now too :) Would love to get some subscribers from this forum, you guys are where I get all my WW inspiration!
The address is culinarypearls.com if anyone is interested in subscribing or having a peek :eek:

Got a book about starting to run-it's brilliant! So funny. Had a job interview today so I havn't really eaten much I had to get the bus in to it so was a busy bee! I have another one in the morning! I actually have a job but my hours have been cut down so much that I started sending out cv's. No better time to look for a job than when you have one ;) So here's what I've had so far today:

25/01/2011

Two maple rashers (2) I pointed them from the pack! Only one point each!!
grilled tomato (0) two slices of brown soda bread (4) low fat butter (1)

pack of velvet crunch (2)
diet red thunder (0)

handful of my brother's oven chips :eek: (2)

WW sweet and sour chicken meal (9)

update:Two slices of white bread (4/5?) extra light cream cheese (2) tomato (0)

TOTAL: 27/29

I'll update with what I use my 9 points for! Going for another big walk now :) :whacky068:

Last edited:
Oh Good luck with interviews. hopefully u'll get something. What do u do?
Subscribed on website too... :)

Oh Good luck with interviews. hopefully u'll get something. What do u do?
Subscribed on website too... :)

Aww thank you :D I'm in college but I have a part time job in a little shop. It's so quiet there though! I'm looking for somewhere closer to my parents house so I can work weekends without having to annoy people for lifts in and out! I'll be living back them in the summer :)

Just back from my walk, my legs are aching but in a good way!!

Ooh the website looks great - I've bookmarked it. Have a good day :) xx

awh thank you!! you too :) If you get a chance there's a subscription button at the top of the page, I'm nagging everyone to subscribe!!
Yesterday was ok, I had another interview (fingers crossed!!) and I used a few more of my weeklies for wine last night. My points reset today and I managed not to use all my weeklies-that never happens! I can't weigh myself till tomorrow :( No scales in my apartment! But I'll update tomorrow straight after I weigh myself! I'm nervous already!

26/01/2012

Two sausages (5) grilled tomato (0) two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1)

Two rich tea biscuits (2)

Small cup of homemade soup (2)

Chicken breast (5) with pasta (7) peppers (0) mushrooms (0) light sour cream (4) chicken stock (1) cooked in paprika yummm :)

white wine (12)

WW cake bar (2)

TOTAL:45/29
16 points over
43/49 weeklies used this week

Really love what I had for dinner, I was avoiding making it because there's a whole tub of sour cream in it! But I bought light sour cream and half the tub is only 4 points! Pity pasta is so high though, I had a big enough plate of it but ended up giving a good bit to my OH so I'm guessing it was 6 points worth!

Ok weighed myself today and I am....11 stone 10 pounds!! I was 12 3 pounds when I started WW and 12 stone when I started last week. I weighed myself the day after I started (bad idea) and I was back up to 12.3! So I lost 7 pounds in a week :D:D:D But technically 4 if I go from my starting weight that I wrote down. And it was mid day when I weighed myself after breakfast and lunch sooo possibly am less than 11.10 but gonna stick with that number for now ;) :happy036:
Was really happy with yesterday's food diary, my points reset and I usually spend loads of my weeklies the day they reset! But I somehow managed to stick to my 29 points!

27/1/12

Three Ryvita (3) with light cream cheese (2)

Aero mousse (3)

Two slices of white bread (5) with light cream cheese (2)

Pickled gerkins (0)

Piece of lemon sole (4) with baby potatoes (5)
one small glass of white wine (3)

Piece of applewood cheese (2)

TOTAL:29/29
no weeklies used :clap:

well done dahl...keep it up :) xxx

well done dahl...keep it up :) xxx

Awh thank you!

Definitely used some weeklies yesterday on wine but I hadn't used any so didn't feel too guilty! Gonna try add up yesterday, I wasn't tracking :break_diet: Went on another hour long fast walk yesterday evening :D

28/01/12

Two slices of honey and spelt bread (4) with low fat butter (1) and applewood cheese (4)

Puff pastry tart (5) with goats cheese (3) onions (0) green salad (0) extra for oil/salad dressing (3)
Skinny cappuccino (2)

Few pieces of sirloin steak (6?) with grilled peppers (0) pepper sauce (2) three baby potatoes (3?)

Popcorn (5) Rose wine (15)

TOTAL: 53/29
24/49 weeklies used...stupid wine! I just can't resist rose!!!

29/01/2012

Wedge of applewood cheese (2)

Vegetable soup from O'Briens (6?) think there was cream in it!
Two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1)

Malibu (3) and coke (3) asked my OH to get me diet and he didn't hear me :(

Roast chicken, small bit with no skin (2) celery (0) with parma ham (1) Two roast potatoes (4?) gravy (2) mixed veg (0)

can of cider (4)

TOTAL:32/29
27/49 weeklies used so far

I may be over pointing the soup! Seemed to be mainly veg but was so thick and lovely I have to assume there's something else in it!
Was gonna go for another walk tonight but going to go tomorrow instead, hopefully it's not raining! Also, got a second interview from the one I went to last week. That's on Tuesday so fingers crossed once again!!

Was just wondering..does anyone find doing WW frustrating if your OH isn't doing it??

Mine has put on a lot of weight recently, people have even been saying it to me. He eats such large portions and can't say no to sweet things. He keeps saying he's gonna start being healthy but he still hasn't. Or he'll try for a day then stop. I find it so off putting.

The other day I made us a healthy dinner but afterwards he went to the shop and got chocolate for himself. Or today we went out for lunch and I got soup whereas he got the most unhealthy thing on the menu then a brownie after.

I'm not saying he should eat exactly what I am but it's like he's making zero effort, and it's embarrassing when my family mentions to me that he's put on a lot of weight. He gets really defensive when I say anything about him being healthier. When I told him I lost weight last week he got motivated and went to the gym. That was just once he hasn't gone since. And I'm really sad to say that it's really off putting coz he's gotten to quite a big size :sign0163: Any advice??

Back