ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Ah, I've really enjoyed reading your diary :)

I've been in Germany stuffing my face with bratwurst and gluhwein. Delicious but I need to get in gear now!!

Thanks guys :D

Unfortunately I seem to take every weekend off! The WW chips are quite nice actually but points wise there basically the same as some other oven chips I just got them for handiness! It's prob a lot better points wise to just make your own chips!

Wow-sounds like a savage weekend. Don't feel bad-enjoy it having happened!! :)
And yes-post that recipe from fri-sounds amazing! :)

Thanks, will do :):)

oh my bold weekends, going to try 26 points for this week!

Ya ive done 26 last week and this. Now ive used all my weeklies each week but ive found it ok with 26.
Good luck! :)

I find it better to update as I go so going to record what I had so far then update later! Might keep me more motivated..going to stick to 26 points until Christmas since I am so fond of using all my weeklies! :eek:

06/12/2011

Bowl of oats so simple with skimmed milk (5)
banana (0)

pepsi max (0)
bag of walkers baked crisps (3)

two boiled eggs (4) two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1) grilled tomato (0)

tea (0) twirl bar (6)

two Aldi crsipbreads (2) low fat cream cheese (1)

TOTAL: 26/26

Last edited:
Weighed myself today and (with the majority of my clothes off :eek: ) I am down to 159 pounds! Started at around 12 stone 3 or 4 and now I'm 11 stone 5 (and a half...:rolleyes:) So happy, my bmi is within normal range again, just barely! Went home to my parents today and had a bold dinner but lots of exercise and big walks tomorrow to make up for it!! I think I'm gonna go back to the 29 points, that's what is recommended for me and I keep going to bed hungry on the 26!

07/12/2011

WW bagel (4) low fat cream cheese (1) tomato (0)

pepsi max (0)

one small slice of oven pizza (3?)
roasted nut tracker bar (3)

2 grilled chicken skewers with small bit of peanut sauce (8?)

yellow chicken curry (12?) with egg fried rice (13?)

Onl ate 3/4 of my dinner so reduced the points a little! I'm guess-timating anyway but either way I definitely went over my dailies!!

TOTAL: 44/29
15 points over :sigh:

have completely fallen off the wagon...will be back soon to start fresh

Last edited:
Hey hon.
U Doin ok? Don't worry bout falling off wagon. I can't even see the wagon after Christmas.
January is a new start for all of us!! :)

I'm back! :D

I've restarted WW after putting on some of the weight I lost over Christmas. Will have to change my ticker :cry:
I started a few days ago but really missed the support here! Thanks BoS83 for checking in on me! Can't wait to catch up on all the diaries I used to read nearly every day! I'm trying to eat way more zero point foods than I did last time and drink waayy more water. So I'll post my diary here from the last few days :) Oh and I got a WW calc, it's a LIFESAVER!! So easy to quickly find points and track them if you don't have time to write them down.

Friday 20/1/12

Two boiled eggs (4) three Ryvita (3) low fat butter (1)

half can of macaroni cheese (5)

half jar of Aldi Tikka Masala sauce (7) :eek:
one chicken breast (4)
diet coke (0)
45g Aldi noodles (4) low fat cooking spray (1)

one pack of Velvet Crunch (2)
WW cake bar (2)

TOTAL: 33/29
4/49 weeklies used

Saturday 21/1/12

Pack of Velvet Crunch (2)

3 Ryvita (3) WW tuna tin (2) 7up free (0)

cheese and chive Tesco mini snacks (3)

Homemade fish bake with macaroni pasta (5) fish mix (4) extra for sauce (2) mushrooms (0) and peas (0)

two glasses of white wine (8)
one bottle of Desperado (4)

grapes, mango and pineapple (0) :D

TOTAL:33/29 used today
6/49 weeklies used so far (usually a lot worse after a Saturday evening!)

Sunday 22/1/2012

Mushrooms (0) cooked in butter (2)
3 Ryvita (3) with low fat butter (1)

grapes (0)

2 Ryvita (2) with extra light cream cheese (1) tomato (0)
one breadstick (1) homous (2)
bowl of cream of tomato soup (5)

Two slices of ham (4) 100g roast potato (2) roasted veg (0) extra for oil (2) celery (0) with breadcrumbs (1) and gravy (1)

strawberries, raspberries and grapes (0) with chocolate sauce (5)

two small glasses of wine (6) two small glasses of rose (6)

TOTAL: 44/29
21/49 weeklies used so far this week
14 points over today after my bold Sunday dinner, was gorgeous though!

Last edited:
hey hon. WELCOME BACK!!! :)
Great that you're getting back on wagon. Diary looking good! Missed reading yours-some lovely ideas-really need to start with the ryvita! :)
Onwards and upwards hon. :)

Thanks guys :D missed everyone on here!!! have to catch up on all your diaries now!

Was in the hospital this morning, was not fun! So the OH treated me to a breakfast after in a cafe. I tried to be semi good! Will power is seriously decreased when your in pain!

Oh ya! Was in hospital for fasting test-had banana waiting in car luckily. Was only stopped me from goin to deli counter! :)

Hope all ok with u hon. xxx

Oh ya! Was in hospital for fasting test-had banana waiting in car luckily. Was only stopped me from goin to deli counter! :)

Hope all ok with u hon. xxx

Deli counters are lethal! I used to get a roll with hash brown and bacon and sometimes some cheese!! I don't even wanna know how many points!

Oh yum! Ya I'm partial to sausage rolls or hot chicken rolls!! :)

Hot chicken rolls yum...with cheese! I have a cheese problem :rolleyes:

I was wondering if anybody on here would be interested in looking at my new food website? It's only in it's baby stages but I'm going to start posting WW friendly recipes with the points etc. I'd love some recipe suggestions from you guys on here! Have to have some kind of healthy section on it, all recipes I have on it or planned so far are sooo bold!!

Back