ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Oh and better change my stats and my ticker to my current weight. No point being in denial!!!

Denial is a wonderful place but ya u just reminded me. It's on my list of things to do at work on Sunday. :)
4lbs isn't that bad hon. Ull hav it off in no time.
I know how u feel bout goin back to 11s when ud been in 10s. I was in 9s and I'm back In 10s. And I made such a song and dance about never goin back into 10s again!! Oh well...
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed anyway! Didn't get out for a walk again today because my boyfriend surprised me with a visit after work! I only had 25 points again but the big pot of fruit I've had both evenings makes up for it! I won't be able to stick to the 26 points tomorrow because I'm going out to a friends house for drinks. I'm trying to decide which would be better and wont set me back too much- wine or a few bottles of beer? I don't plan on drinking too much because I have work on Sunday! But I know in advance I'll prob go over the 26 points. I'm meeting a friend tomorrow for lunch and I've already planned to have the veg soup. No big paninis or anything like that (although i'd kill for one :p)

Ya lunch is good idea to keep low pointed. U can hav ur panini in few weeks! :) Or on a day that ur not goin for dinner aswel and pt around it!

As for drink. Wine is only 3pts a glass but it's a mighty small size glass in reality so I guess it depends what ur better at drinking slower?? Less of and make it last longer....

Thanks for the advice :) was in bits all weekend with my TOTM had it really really badly. I weighed myself again today and I've gone back up :( My mam said to just put it down to the TOTM and not weigh myself for a few days so I think she's right. Just so disheartening. I wasn't too bad this weekend apart from alcohol and a bad dinner on Saturday night! I even brought a WW meal to work yesterday! Well, holidays in 7 days so I'm back to tracking on here and aiming for 26 points a day.

Today!

Two ryvita (2) wafer thin chicken breast (1) cheddar (3)

Tesco light choices chicken curry (11)

handful of oven chips (3) small bit of rice (2)

chocolate digestive (2) two rich tea (2)

TOTAL: 26/26

Last edited:
Ah I'm sure it's just TOTM hon. Ull be fine. Keep up the good eating and tracking and weigh in Friday maybe. x

Thanks hun, I hope I go back down to what I was quickly. My TOTM is after ruining my last week of tracking! Although gaining 3 pounds in two days can't be right can it? It has to be just temporary because of being bloated. I'll keep telling myself that anyway! Heading out for a walk now. I've had dinner and still have 9 points left so I'll have something small when I get back. Maybe tea and some rich tea bikkies!

Ah no hon. Theres no way that u gained 3 pts in 2 days. You'd have to eat all around you for that! Wait for the bloating to pass and weigh urself at weekend. Bet you didnt do too much damage. Goin home to veg out infront of TV. so tired after work.... :(

I know I'm gonna be so tempted to weigh myself in the morning! Aw you should relax now after working hard :) I'm not looking forward to working all day tomorrow, I better bring some healthy lunch with me!

Plan for tomorrow! Breakfast before I go to work will be scrambled eggs and ryvita which is 6 points! Then I won't be hungry for a morning snack. Gonna have a sandwich for lunch with cheese, ham, lettuce and light mayo which is 9 points. Then snack on my break from work will be a banana! That leaves 11 points for dinner :)

My day didn't go exactly to plan but I think I managed!!

Scrambled egg (4) two ryvita (2)

brown bread (4) butter (1) light mayo (1) ham (1) cheese (2) lettuce (0)

two bowls of fruit salad (0)

bread (4) mayo (2) cheese (2) ham (1) egg (2) tomato (0)

biscuit (2) small chocolate bar (3) one small chocolate (1)

TOTAL: 32/26

So I felt really bad about eating the sandwich my granny made for me which she kept telling m,e to eat because it was "healthy" and then my mini chocolate binge that followed so..I went on the treadmill for 40 minutes and burned 5 points :) Hopefully it makes a bit of a difference!

Too horrible out for a walk! I just wanna curl up and eat loads of food :( But I'm not! :innocent0002:

I'm gonna go on the treadmill again later, I did 40 minutes yesterday so going to try for more. I'd be delighted if I did an hour! If I burn roughly 40 calories on the treadmill does that equal burning off 1 point? My treadmill has the calories on it and I prefer watching them than the time or distance! Would that be kinda close since one pro point is roughly 40 cals??

So here's today so far! Got some WW food in the shop, the digestive biscuits are GORGEOUS. They're only one point each so I'm trying to figure out if two is 3 points and so on?

Two slices of WW bread (3) low fat butter (1) chicken, leek and potato soup (3)

one WW chocolate digestive (1) rich tea (1)

baked beans (5) WW bread (3) butter (1) cheese (2)

TOTAL: 20/26

Went on treadmill for 40 mins, couldn't do any longer coz I was so hungry! Burned the same amount of points as yesterday :) Going to see a friend now will use my last few points at some stage i'd say

Last edited:
Well done on treadmill hon. Ya id go with 40 cal=1 pt. Sounds about right.
I know, it was a rotten day out and im exhausted now after today at work. Mite sneak off to bed early and get up early instead and do paper work then. I work better in the mornings anyway..... :(

Gained about 10000 stone after my holiday! :eek: It was lovely over there, binged on cocktails and lovely dinners. I didn't get back on the wagon the minute I came home (big mistake). I've been feeling so bloated and horrible and I'm also after breaking up with my OH..well we're on a "time out" due to issues with his weight. He had gotten huge, I mean morbidly obese and it was starting to really affect our relationship. We're taking a break and he's said he's going to sort himself out. So in the mean time I don't think it's gonna help if I continue to pile on the pounds! So here I go again. Motivated by the fact I'm (kinda) single and also that I have a good few friends away till the end of August so I want them to notice the difference when they get home! I'm afraid to weigh myself so I think I'll wait till next Friday to do that when I've had a solid week on WW. For today and tomorrow I'm just gonna have my dailies then starting on Friday I'll have weeklies etc! Going on the treadmill today then I'll update here later on what I ate..or managed to not eat! :D

First day back on the wagon is always so hard :( I did a half hour weight loss work out on the treadmill, still feeling bloated and horrible. Hopefully will feel a bit better tomorrow.

11/07/2012

Boiled egg (2) one slice of wholemeal toast (2)

2 cups of red bush tea (0) with low fat milk (1)

half tin of mackerel in sauce (4) slice of light cheese (1) two ryvita (2)

chopped peaches (0) low fat yogurt (2)

roast chicken (3) carrots (0) peas (0) mash (2) roast potatoes (4) gravy (2) extra for oil (2)

small piece of chocolate (1) mixed fruit in juice (0)

TOTAL: 28/28

Welcome back honey.
Glad you had fab holiday.
Sorry bout you and your OH though. :-( Hope you're ok. hugs!!
I've been p**sing bout for last month or so too but I've kept a STS on the scales tho so delighted with that!
Just need to get back in it. I'm getting motivated to do few bits with my house so think keeping busy with that will motivate me to get back on bandwagon! :)
Good luck anyway hon. xxx

Well done on staying the same!! Wish I had done that. I think I gained about half a stone between my holiday and going out loads when I came back! It's mad how much less energy etc you have when your not being healthy. I'm trying to reach my ten stone goal now asap. I have no exams (passed them all yay!) or things coming up to throw me off. I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. I have my 49 weeklies from tomorrow so it'll be a challenge trying to not go over them after not counting points for so long!

Been good so far today! I have about 14 points left and just about to have an omelette for dinner. I had mushrooms on wholegrain toast for breakfast and snacked on a low fat yogurt, strawberries and some lucozade lite. For lunch I had a sandwich with turkey breast and a small bit of edam. I had a sneaky biscuit a few minutes ago though :( My dad is finished up work today so we're having a bit of a celebration in the house. I spotted wine! But have fruit for after dinner so will try and be good :) Looking forward to tomorrow when I can start properly with my weeklies etc!

Well done on staying the same!! Wish I had done that. I think I gained about half a stone between my holiday and going out loads when I came back! It's mad how much less energy etc you have when your not being healthy. I'm trying to reach my ten stone goal now asap. I have no exams (passed them all yay!) or things coming up to throw me off. I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. I have my 49 weeklies from tomorrow so it'll be a challenge trying to not go over them after not counting points for so long!

Been good so far today! I have about 14 points left and just about to have an omelette for dinner. I had mushrooms on wholegrain toast for breakfast and snacked on a low fat yogurt, strawberries and some lucozade lite. For lunch I had a sandwich with turkey breast and a small bit of edam. I had a sneaky biscuit a few minutes ago though :( My dad is finished up work today so we're having a bit of a celebration in the house. I spotted wine! But have fruit for after dinner so will try and be good :) Looking forward to tomorrow when I can start properly with my weeklies etc!

The low energy is scary isnt it! I fell asleep on my sofa last nite and missed pilates! Didnt even care! I really have to make myself run cos i know ill feel better after-its just the getting up and goin... :( Maybe if i reward myself with a drink when i get back... :/

Ya you'll be grand with your weeklies again for the week.. proper start....
Ive reset today and didnt track as i went along but in hindsight didnt do too bad. Going tracking on here again aswel... I think what i find hardest is that i need to cut down on the amount im eating... again.... I need to tell myself that i dont need to eat as much....

Hope you enjoyed your dinner anyway....

Is the lucozade lite free??

Back