ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Thanks hun. Your doing so well with your running I'm still not managing more than a fast walk! I'm almost afraid I won't be able to get back into it. I seem to give in too easy :( Just down in the dumps a lot lately and food makes me feel better but I know I'd feel so much better long term if I was happy with my figure! The lucozade lite is only 1 point for a bottle, it's good because it tastes quite sweet!

Posted here last night and it's disappeared!! I was fairly happy with yesterday my first proper day back on WW! I was so hungry after I'd had a few drinks and really wanted chipper but I ended up having fruit :D

13/07/2012

sausage (3) rasher (2) two slices of wholegrain bread (4) low fat butter (1)

low fat yogurt (1)

two potato waffles (6) spaghetti hoops (3)

pasta pot with sauce (8)

three bottles of coors light (12)

strawberries (0) mixed fruit in juice (0)

TOTAL: 40/28

12/49 weeklies used

14/07/2012

sausage (3) rasher (2) slice of wholegrain bread (2) mustard (0)

7up free (0)

spaghetti hoops (3) two ryvita (2) low fat butter (1)

three mojitos (18) :eek:

small bit of pork (3) half a potato (2) creamy sauce (4)

TOTAL: 40/28

24/49 weeklies used

God I havn't posted here in ages! Tut tut..will post a full update during this week :)

marthamydear said:
God I havn't posted here in ages! Tut tut..will post a full update during this week :)

Welcome back!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks :) :) I go through phases of not coming on here at all! Have not been loosing anything so back to logging my food diaries on here as it seems to be the only time I loose weight! Here's today, start of a new week.

17/08/2012

Hot dog bun (5) with low fat butter (1) and salami (2)

small coffee (1)

Sushi snack pack (4) chopped carrots (0) low fat humous (3)

grapes (0)

smoothie with low fat yogurt (5?)

Small bit of duck with sauce and few spoons of rice (12?)
red wine (6) can of cider (4)

TOTAL: 43/28
15/49 weeklies used

Not bad for a Friday! Usually use half of my weeklies :/

I'm totally the same. I tell myself that I'll track myself. Truth is, that's why I joined on here in first place, to guilt me into telling truth. When it's just me, I say "ah shur I'll hav a slice of toast... 2 extra pp this week won't make a difference... And then add some butter.... And then some cheese....
And then I feel so guilty I hav more!! There u go... Week sabotaged!! :)

Anyway hon, how's things with u?

Oh god you sound exactly like me!!! Yeah not too bad, just been working a lot. Back to college the end of September, my last year-scary stuff!! I also finally got a car whooo..but i've only had it a month and it's occasionally not starting which is really not good. Have to wait till I get paid to sort it out, fingers crossed it's something simple! How have u been??

Were all getting pizza tonight! Trying to keep my points low for the day so I don't end up using every single one of my weeklies (like I usually do)

Ok heres today, not good but managed to track everything...

18/08/2012
Wrap(5) with scrambled eggs (4)

Handful of berries (0)
Nutrigrain bar (3)

4 slices of thin crust pizza (20) garlic dip (3)
Red wine (6)

Total:41/28
28/49 weeklies used

marthamydear said:
Ok heres today, not good but managed to track everything...

18/08/2012
Wrap(5) with scrambled eggs (4)

Handful of berries (0)
Nutrigrain bar (3)

4 slices of thin crust pizza (20) garlic dip (3)
Red wine (6)

Total:41/28
28/49 weeklies used

That's not bad at all hon. Pizza is always gona be high but shur u hav to treat urself! Yum! :)

Popping in to subscribe (if you don't mind!), pizza sounds delish! Good job with your weight loss so far, you should be really proud!

Awh thanks :) Pizza was well worth the points it was yummy! I'll have to make up for it during the week, I always use so many points at the weekend!

Soooo tired today, thank god I'm not working today or tomorrow! Don't feel as hungry as I have been the last few days. So far have had scrambled egg and toast so am on 9 points. Gonna have a coffee with splenda now to try and wake myself up!

Soooo tired today, thank god I'm not working today or tomorrow! Don't feel as hungry as I have been the last few days. So far have had scrambled egg and toast so am on 9 points. Gonna have a coffee with splenda now to try and wake myself up!

Oh no! Maybe it's the heat making you lose your appetite! Keep yourself hydrated and make sure you eat enough! :) xx Fruit juice is a good way to make up points if you don't feel very hungry!

Oh no! Maybe it's the heat making you lose your appetite! Keep yourself hydrated and make sure you eat enough! :) xx Fruit juice is a good way to make up points if you don't feel very hungry!

Thanks :) You just reminded me to drink some more water I'm trying to drink as much as possible! I think were having a roast dinner so I'm sure I'll be hungry for it by the time it's ready!! It's probably a good thing that I'm not too hungry after the huge dent I've put in my weeklies!

Ok so here is today....

19/08/2012

Toast (4) scrambled egg (2) butter (2)

small bit of cheese (2) nutri grain bar (3)

bottle of beer (4) half can of cider (2)

turkey breast (2) bacon (2) mixed veg (0) potato (2) gravy (2) extra for oil on veg (2)

TOTAL: 29/28
34/49 weeklies used

I'm amazed I only went over by one point!​I thought it was more :)

Looks great :) Well done!

Thanks :) Weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldn't) and all ready seeing a loss even though it's my TOTM.

So far today I've had one slice of wholemeal bread (2) with butter and ham (2) and two small slices of white bread (4) with ham and cheese (3)

So 11 points so far, I don't even think the two slices of bread are 4 points coz they are tiny! But white bread isn't great anyway so I'll point it high.
17 points left for din dins :) that's looooads!

Back