Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Boooo told you those scales were nasty, but considering you thought it was more you have actually lost :)

Evening Sheila :), sorry for the gain hun, but considering the kind of week you've had with the food restrictions, half pound on is not bad at all and will come off easily next week . Hope your feeling much better and you can resume to normal eating this week. Hope your having a lovely evening hun :).

Kay xx

Boooo told you those scales were nasty, but considering you thought it was more you have actually lost :)

They are evil lol - but as promised if I gained - I will not weigh this week. I'd like to think I have enough self control not to have to ask OH to hide them ( I will do this and prove to myself I dont need the pressure) x

Evening Sheila :), sorry for the gain hun, but considering the kind of week you've had with the food restrictions, half pound on is not bad at all and will come off easily next week . Hope your feeling much better and you can resume to normal eating this week. Hope your having a lovely evening hun :).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - I'm a little disappointed but as I said last night I think my body has clung to the fat stores. I'll be ok normally id be devastated, but i'm on a mission to have a good loss next week and get a nice suprise at the scales due to not weighing all week on my own x

They are evil lol - but as promised if I gained - I will not weigh this week. I'd like to think I have enough self control not to have to ask OH to hide them ( I will do this and prove to myself I dont need the pressure) x

They are evil! You have got enough self control & you'll find it liberating. Weighing everyday is not good. I had to stop because it was affecting my moods x

They are evil! You have got enough self control & you'll find it liberating. Weighing everyday is not good. I had to stop because it was affecting my moods x

I will get withdrawal symptoms lol but I will do it hun, besides mine are out compared to theirs and I could so easily have been put off going by them tonight. Glad I wasnt xx

Good luck, I wish I had faith that I could do the same lol xx

Evening lovely.... Grrr to the gain.... But what I admire about you is that you just carry on and try so hard.... You look amazing at the mo and have done well to lose what you have... Keep remembering that hun! Xx

Back