Thank God for Chocolate Tetra's

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Roch, 18 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'd struggle without these little god sends...

Just dived into my second one of the day - only thing is I can't help but drink it down in one go, I can't seem to sip it so it's gone in seconds....

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

I've put it down to type so this is the longest one has lasted... :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    I haven't tried Tetra's yet, but every post I read about them seems to be good. I'm going to have to try one, they sound delicious. Are the banana ones nice too?

4. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I much prefer the Chocolate over the Banana - I think the Banana shake is much nicer than the Banana tetra...

Give them a go...

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    The Tetras are great...handy for when ur out & about, chocolate velvet mmmmm.

linda.

6. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

so can you theoretically have 3 tetra's a day?

7. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    As I understand it you can...

8. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

excellent! bring on frozen tetras for summer!

9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    or bring on summer for frozen tetras

10. carebear1

carebear1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celeb slim
    I had my first ever tetra today and it was frozen it was the banana flavour but i prefare the shakes, i'm a plain type and just prefer the shakes but i will taste the choc 2morrow.

11. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love the choc tetras, these are all I buy ...lol .... I use half of one and then add hot water to make hot choc drinks ... I get 6 drinks altogether. Idont mind it cold but much prefer it warm.

12. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just sat drinking a hot tetra...

I really fancied soup but only have Broc and Cheese left and having tried it last night, I couldn't stomach one again... will have to see if CDC will change them for Chick and Mush.

Hot Choc going down well...

13. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh and Im going to try make a mouse out of a tetra too ... I made one out of the shakes but made a bit of a pigs ear out of it to be honest? So Im going to have another go with a tetra.

I feel the need for some chocolate indulgence seeing as I did well to resist the urge to eat chocolate birthday cake tonight at my nieces birthday tea!! Argh! If it wasnt for my other half bless him I would have had some but he kept me strong ... lol .... by standing between me and the cake ... I was ready to cause him injury but came to my senses and walked away pouting. The cake was over on teh side and a table was between me and the cake .... each time I went to walk around the table to reach the cake he would block me ....lol ... was very stressed at the time but p'ing myself laughing now thinking about it!! Bless him! So pleased he encouraged me to my senses. Just wish I had got to read Karions post on the other thread before I went to the party.

14. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Missymoo - you did fantastic to not indulge in Choc Birthday Cake - you def deserve a Choc Tetra

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.