Thank You :)

TamaraAbi

Silver Member
So after 7 months of Dukan I've finally reached my goal weight of 9st11lbs after starting at 14st11lbs that's exactly 5 stone down I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!! to everyone who has helped me supported me and given great advice I know I couldn't have done it without you all :) Now the fun begins Conso even though I sort of started it this week I'm starting it properly tomorrow so again thank you everyone and of course Dr. Dukan haha for getting me to goal :) xxx

Congratulations hunni and fantastic news. Such a lovely post to open the forum.

well done, not far behind you know, only a stone to go for me.

Tamara, that is an incredible achievement. What an inspiration you are.

Good on ya, girlfriend :D

P x

Congratulations and well done Tamara

Tamara its been a pleasure to be on your journey with you xxx you a sweet young woman who deserves this Fantastic life change xxx Well Done xxx

Congratulations! And, as someone said, "what a life change!". I'd be interested to hear, specifically, what has changed in your life since losing such an amazing amount of weight. :)

Congratulations! And, as someone said, "what a life change!". I'd be interested to hear, specifically, what has changed in your life since losing such an amazing amount of weight. :)

Thank you Maintainer, so much I'm much more active now I'm more able to do the workouts and such that I enjoy, I know this plan has help me see food in a completely different way like a lifestyle change and not a diet, but the biggest change for me was the simple one of clothe sizes I've gone from a size 18/20 to a size 8/10 and I still cn't get my head around it!! :) x

Fab news hun, well done x

Back