THANKING YOU!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by temmytango, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Honestly i am so chuffed by the amazing support we all get on this forum. For starters am very weak willed and many times feel like giving up. When that happens all i do is go to my minimins forum and suprisingly i get someone feeling what i am feeling or experiencing. I know i have not been 100% but i have not given up which had even suprised my hubby who expects me to have caved in by now. I have never stuck with any diet for 7 days and i know it can only get better.i really appreciate all my newly mabe friends on mm. Thank you for being there for me especially at the lowest times:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It's nice to hear that fellow dieters are getting the support they need. I totally agree with you, it is this forum and all of the amazing people that make it possible for us to carry on. Well done to you hun xx

4. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Agree and like! My girls have kicked my @rse on several occassions and ive needed it. I wouldve given up long ago but 6 weeks in my girlies are with me every step of the way! Its so cool to have likeminded buddies to share TFR with. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.