ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

2.5 off this week. I can't take credit though, was violently ill last night. I reckon I'd have lost 1lb if I'd kept last night's dinner down.

Left WI straight away due to still feeling pants, and then came home. Gonna aim to lose a little this week, weighing in on my birthday and will have had my meal / wine at the weekend but hopefully I can make the other meals worthwhile so I have syns enough for Sat night and still lose

Well done with the loss. I hope you're feeling better? :)
I'm sure you can save syns for your birthday celebrations :D x

Had a really good week, stayed on plan and stuff, and then had my birthday night out this weekend. Fabulous night truly. Anyway, WI would be today but as it's my actual birthday today I took a 'holiday' as we went out for the day and I didnt want to rush about getting home to weigh in! Back on it tomorrow, and hopefully be a couplke of lbs lighter next Monday :D

Today: unexpected green day

breakfast - A banana
Snack - shapers onion rings (3 syns)
lunch - jacket potato, beans, salad
snack - 4 x terry's twilight mini chocolates (7 syns)
Tea - Mushroom risotto, jelly for afters (1.5 syns)

HexB x 2 = No idea tbh, I guess if I get hungry / snacky later I can have some weetabix. May hold onto the other in case I need it one day
hexa x 2 = Some oatley, and then again either use it on some weetabix later, or hold onto for another day.

I was too tired to get up for proper breakfast, had a lovely weekend but am behind on sleep (especially after birthday curry was dodgy ) can't see when I'll catch up! Anyway, looks to be about 11.5 syns which will do me just fine for today. Will be less tomorrow - and as the advent calendar is a lego one I don't have to worry about synning that!

Trying to watch money at the moment as it's not been so good lately, so I think I'll be popping to aldi after work tomorrow to pick up a little fresh fruit / veg to cover thurs / fri and sat am. We're away saturday night but I'm hoping we can find a nandos or something so I can work out the syns easily and stick to plan, then back home sunday (probably via aldi or lidl again) At least we've got a fair bit of rice in!

Hah, so much for that. Got home, had fab tea (woo) felt nibbly, forgot all about the hexes left and had 4 cookies. Barsteward. Still, it's a blip, yesterday I didn't each much at all actually, and i can get back on it for the rest of the week. 2lb off would be so nice, I really want it. I must work for it!

WI tonight, no idea how it'll be - saw a band this weekend I've been wanting to see for 17 years, and had some indulgences around that ahem!

Still, feeling good to be going to group tonight, even if I haven't lost anything (after 2 weeks, lol) I know some of my clothes are feeling loser, and I noticed an NSV the other day (a TMI one which WON'T be going in the thread) which made me feel good. Just looking forward to being back, and hopefully I won't have gained in the time I've not been, and I get 2 weeks then to hit my Xmas goal. A few meals out but totally achievable. :)

I read something on here the other day, think it was Craig or gazter who said something like the discipline isn't in the not eating, it's in the not buying in the first place - and it struck a chord with me. That's what I need to adopt, just exerting that discipline up front is most of the battle

I gained 2! Still, 2 weeks, lush food and drinks, and a weekend away. Can't be too gutted tbh! Now I've gotta crack on though, I said I want 3lb for next week - I want 2 but am trying to aim high so if I fail I could still achieve something, lol. I really want the 4.5 stone for Xmas Eve, 2 weeks, 5 lbs, let's see what I can do.

I’m so hungry this week, just like the end of last week. Hormonal maybe?

Had 2 alpen light (hexb) for breakfast at 9:00
Snacked on an entire box of grapes this morning
Had a small jacket potato with beans and a third salad for lunch at 12:30

At 1:15? Still hungry. Bought a Cadbury’s shortcake snack bar and demolished the whole thing in about 30 seconds. 11.5 syns *sigh*

Still, if I go syn free for the day from here I should be okay, and that’s possible. I can’t wait til tomorrow when I can get a bit of shopping in and will have lots of fruit and veg around . I may not lose 3lb this week, but I know I could do something decent I just need to get some momentum going and then maintain it

In fact, I've decided that I'm going to do success express Thursday and possibly friday. Since I'll have veggies in shouldn't be impossible, and if I have mushrooms for brekkie (which did fill me last time I did it) should be alright. I'll post it in the facebook group too, see if the support helps

Did a bit of shopping last night - but again had my ful syn allowance. ugh. Hoping a couple of days of red at the weekend will help. I didn't have any potatoes / rice / pasta with tea last night either and won't tonight, just extra veg.

Slightly unsure what I'll do about lunch though, I get 30 minutes so can only go to the canteen, if there's a soup on I like we're all good, if not I won't have much choice and may have to have an EE day or something, and make the SE up later on somehow

WI tonight, no idea how it’ll go, I’ve not been as restrained as I should have. My mind hasn’t been on it lately if I’m honest, I’m seeing the dr on Friday for a few reasons, but mainly that I don’t feel like myself and am upset / stressed all the time. Work / money / overthinking…. But being constantly on the verge of tears for the last week has meant I’m either off my food or eating the wrong stuff to feel better. I know better than that, I do, ugh. So WI will happen, and whatever happens happens. I’m just trying to get through the next few weeks now and make good choices when I can, the stress of hitting my xmas wish (which was so close and is now so far…) I don’t need on top of the rest of it. Even if I’m physically heavier, I feel less, I’ve noticed a few NSV things lately that stand out of me, and am trying to hold onto that.

Awww sorry to hear u are not happy. If u want to met over Christmas I finish work Friday till the 7th so could arrange a meet up x

Aw thanks love, I don't have much time off but would be cool to try sort something :) x

Somehow, who knows how, I lost 3lb this week! Got 2lb to my 4.5 stone, hopefully this week. Also got a little thankyou gift of a plant and some cranberry sauce from my C for being on the social team which was lovely

I had a thought just then, someone here was talking about losing weight for a holiday, and I know people in group losing weight for their wedding, and I was feeling a bit meh before that I didn't have a thing / an event I was aiming for. Then I thought, no, I'm not losing weight to go on a holiday, I'm not losing weight because I'm getting married and want to look pretty in a smaller dress, I'm losing weight for... the rest of my life!

Well I lost .5 on Xmas Eve.... and now I need to focus very much until Monday evening to overwrite all the choccies! The problem of post xmas stuff is you find you've nothing in but crap so eat that. Doing some shopping this afternoon so I can get my fruit fix I know I'll feel better for it!

Glad yours was good Kel, sucks about the plague though - boo x

I put 2.5 on at WI, it was wavering between that and 2 on. Still, not much for a week of basically eating proper rubbish - and I was so bloated too from all the crap.

NY, had dodgy grub last night and tonight, but that's now a line drawn under it all. 5/6 days to be back on plan and steam towards a loss for this week :)

2lb on this week after New Year, eek! December has been a hearty one... still onwards and downwards, I will be right back on track in the morning

Back