ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

Not a good week here so far, there were two birthdays in the team (of 3) so thursday friday I basically ate all the syns in the world. It was before payday and i spent my last money clubbing into their presents, so consequently ate from the cake buffet for two days. Saturday my wage went in, (yay) but I have no idea how to work out the weekend - I drank a bit, got spiked, was incredibly ill (lost all the food I'd eaten, naturally) and yesterday had a hotdog and some chocs at the cinema, as I needed something comforting and easy. Sigh

On plan again today, and will be for the rest of the week, just gotta work out if there's anything I can do to get that 1.5 off this week :/

Missed an update out here didn’t I?

Last week, I weighed in with 0.5 on, after everything that had gone on.

Weighed in again last night having followed plan a bit more – there were the odd off plan moments and mainlining an entire box of rocky road hifis – but I got 2lb off, so FINALLY hit that 3.5 stone award. It’s taken so long! (comparatively…) J

Post WI the boyf & I had a curry (I’d be jonesing for a rogan josh for a few days) and I did have a nibble of naan, a few chips and 1.5 poppadoms, but felt all the better for it! Now after a momentary sausage sandwich blip from the canteen this morning (I overslept, thus missing my usual breakfast time at home) I’m poised to be on plan thisweek and try get another 2lb off. Should be doing a bit of walking Saturday too, geocaching with boyf, his friend and friends new gf – body magic!

Just to finish off the splurge of info, I cobbled this together to make me feel better last night having discovered the first photo. It’s from 6 months prior to SW, I reckon I was probably 20 st & a half – I weighed into SW originally at 19 12. I took the other photo on Friday, because I really liked the clothes (even though my hair looks bab as my fringe is too long to wear properly) and I thought even despite the obvious difference in anges, camera quality, I could really see the change so far J Prepare for my face!

thisfar.jpg

Last edited:
:D FANTASTIC Bubbs, Well done x

Thanks Emsie :)

In other weight loss diary news.. I've done it again. Almost eaten all the rocky road hifis in 2 days. Actually, they've lasted a bit longer this time, and the boyf has had two, but still. Not eaten very well the last couple of days in truth (understatement - tea was a crisp sandwich...) however i'm gonna have a load of veggies and spicy rice tonight before the boyf comes over. So that's cool, and I'm gonna stock up on fruit when I get back (thank frig I have my bank card again!) plus there'll be lots of walking tomorrow if the weather holds out / it doesn't chuck it down

I've ben equally as cra as last week this week, so wonder what the scales will show tomorrow? There's been good, but there's been bad too. Have been / am trying to remedy somewhat by low synning (i usually use full 15 a day or therabouts) and reducing carby intake for a few days as had intended to go red anyway but cashflow has made buying meat difficult. Will see. 2lb would be just perfect / delight me, but any loss will make me happy. Fingers crossed for something off tomorrow anyway, I need the motivation that comes from losing 2 weeks in a row, haven't done that in a couple of months!

Just under 3 hours to go, eek. Don't usually eat til after weigh in so I have time to do a proper meal, but am fluttery this time. May have to nibble on the way home!

No idea how this week will go, I've been a bit all over the place with bad choices and good, but I need to lose something to get my head in place

Hope it went well!!! X

Unfortunately not, 1.5 back on. Doh! That'll learn me i guess, I need to get my arse into gear now, am not paging to put weight on I can do that for free lol.

Onwards downwards and all that jazz

Just been nosing through your diary, as I'm finding the diaries bit the most helpful and inspirational part of the forum at the mo. The difference between the 2 pics is simply awesome - you look beautiful! :)

Last night I had a LivingSocial deal booked in, had to be a certain meal - hotdog, chips and a smoothie / milkshake. Erk. I ate well during the day, went out and had a bratwurst hotdog but without the cheese (lactose intolerant) and I had the (delicious) chips, but managed to barter for a diet coke instead of the smoothie / milkshake. I decided rather than spend those syns on something I felt obliged to have, I'd have summat a bit nice - so bought some Hotel Chocolat Dark Chocolate and Mint puddles. OMFG. I had a few last night (certinaly less syns in them than either of the smoothie or milkshake would have been) and I have some left for occasional treats across the week :

Today is a green day, I've had choc weetabix & soya milk so far (hexb + 2syns) I've got 2 rocky road hifis here for my other hexb, will have some choc oatly when I get in for my other hexa (I do like chocolate ;) ) And am thinking I'm probably going to have jacket & beans for lunch, 3 pieces of fruit through the day then a mugshot or some noodles later for a quickie tea. Mmmhm

Ate better this weekend than last weekend, small mercies and all that. So far today spent 5 syns on a cereal bar (picked up all they had here, and lo and behold it wasnt a hexb) and have eaten one of 3 apples. Dinner time soon, dunno what I'll have yet, am thinking I might have a ramen noodlesoup for tea though as that will be eay quick and filling, and not require loads of cooking. I'm making my superfree up on fruit anyway, and am skint so not really in a position to be buying lots of food! Hoping I can keep it reasonably on track til wednesday weigh in - with any luck I'll have lost that 1.5 I put on

Well I managed the 'on track' thing well didn't I... ate a bag of hotel chocolate caramel buttons, and you get loads of them. I just suddenly remembered they were there, I had bought them on a whim for a birthday in a few months; lesson firmly learnt there - don't buy things for people that you may eat. Drawn a line under it now, will stick to my syns today and tomorrow and hope for the best, I guess!

Lost 0.5lb this week, pleased with that as it's the right direction at least. Made a massive list of pros and cons for losing weight, and have motivated myself again with the prospect of all the ways my life will be improved. Got my food diary online happening for this week even if it's just to track syns, found sugar free mountain dew so I can still have that in my life yay!

Reasons to 'sabotage' weight loss this week / how I'll make sure they won't
--> Not much money so haven't done shopping BUT should have enough to get a bit in tomorrow / friday
--> Having friend over for girly night Saturday / will make syn free chicken & mushroom chow mein rather than get a takeaway, and only drink within syn limits

C'mon!

As per my thread in the main bit, I've decided to change groups as I was so inspired by the C who covered mine this week. Having said that, it means a 5 day week, and potentially that's bad as I had a bit of a splurge Thursday night, I had thought I'd have all week to account for it in my sns, but now not so much. Still if it's a STS I'll be happy, and I'm looking forward to trying the new group.

Just need to work how to get back home from there now!

That's an excellent idea! New C is always a good change!
I once went to a diff group that was 2 days early an I lost a pound :) good luck anyway!! X

That's fab, I'd take that hehe! Yeah, I think this new lady might be the best yet, and just what I need to get myself really into gear again. This week's result is almost unimportant because I feel like by moving to the new group am restarting my journey properly

1.5lbs off, in 5 days! Bloody chuffed so I am :D

My old consultant was there helping them fix the machine, that was a bit awkward (as I didnt have her details so hadn't told her I was moving groups) but the new C recognised me and was super welcoming,enthusiastic, she gave me a hug and was keen to get me to think about an interim target if not a final one (which nobody has mentioned before) also the people in the class were super friendly. I like it there very much!

Excellent!!

Love the weight loss!!

Love the new group...

Go YOU!!! X

Back