The 100% club

hey nicola, wow sounds like a nice little break! i wouldn't suggest eating alot and then starving yourself, just enjoy the food when you're away and maybe do kickstart when you come back? and if you gain, then just be good the next week and i'm sure it will be gone. good luck hunni xx

I think maybe i should join this section and stay off the scales as im on there twice a day!

hey nicola, wow sounds like a nice little break! i wouldn't suggest eating alot and then starving yourself, just enjoy the food when you're away and maybe do kickstart when you come back? and if you gain, then just be good the next week and i'm sure it will be gone. good luck hunni xx

Good idea, thanks for that. i haven't thought of kickstart before. i'm only a few pounds short of my inital target and have 3 weeks to do it (hopefully) so i think i'll give that a go.

Could never starve myself anyway.
I LOVE food!! :eatdrink051:

i would of deffo thought you can reach your target in 3 weeks, do you do much exercise? if not then try and step it up a bit more as that will deffo help, as well as toning yourself up which will make you look slimmer anyways xx

ve been good today ! went to stephens end - of - pre - school celebration, was ver sad and happy too see the little ones going up and collecting their new bags for school and certificates.Me and some other parents were in floods! I didnt eat anythinmg at all as its all deep fried there ad choc,crisps.

So heres to summer and having my boy at home and trying my best too eat healthily even when the kids drive me nuts!

I think we should make one of the 100% club rules that you will pledge to stay off the scales between weigh-ins!

Lol will do then - did you say that Karent though knowing im a serial weigher!! Im guna have to ask oh to hide them as I reallydo have a problem with them.

In the end though i ewasnt good, i had a good ime out and had 2 pints of carling, stuff the low points on vodka and coke eeekk! and when i got home i had a sandwich and some applewood smoked chedder which is verty high but the best cheese ever made!

Screw it it was in the name of fun and being slightly tiddly was all good!

Back on the plan though today and guess what, i weighedthis morning and was 16st and 13lbs, I could feel tears brimming as its been a long time since ive seen 16 stone on any scale and im well chuffed!!!!

aww hunni thats excellent! (not that you ate that lol) but that your back in the 16s *claps* i have a feeling if im not careful im going to creep back up to the 14s eeekkk

Being back in the 16s........sigh.....sounds so much better then 17, or 18 as it was, I feel ive come so far since being a member on here.
Its thanks to all the support and my forum hoes xxxxxxxxxxx

Course you can - your allowed one naughty day, new rules as i was naughty yesterday!!!

I will add you now sweetie!xxxxxxx

Who gave me this as reputation!!!

'Heres a little bit of rep for ya, stick it in your nappy!'

Yiull ruin my good rep!

lol meeeeeee

lol who else!!! i was just TOO tempted i had to, still love me? lol

Of course, ive got to stop laughing! every time i laugh my son gets more hyper!!!

Mucho lurveeee babee!:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

just laugh into your nappy! that should stifle the sound lol. aww yey im still loved! well i love ya too partner in fetish crime!

Im never going to be able to change a nappy again without thinking of you..........not in 100% club though!!!

No nappy talk here - now lady you get drinking some water though and eat sensibly today!

Back