The 100% club

*salutes* yes m'aam

Anyway im going out this afternoon swimming with the children and then nipping out to farmfoods to get the frozen bitd and meat and some ww puds too. I have missed my caramel crunches this week :( went to asds last night and got most of it anyway. god i hate food shopping.
I think walking up to the bowling alley last night helped as well though - its a mile and a half up there! so lets hope i can get another pound off by monday, would be lovly. But guna keep active and going swimming later will help.
Going to take mia out for 20 mins walkies as well later so powerwalking here i come.

Being optimistic makes me look like a spaz!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hiya, Id love to join please.I started the plan a week ago and Ive kept to it 100% and Ive lost 5lbs :) wahoooo

well done Indianprincess, I will add you sweetie right now, keep popping in here and let us know how your getting on as this is a support group - well done on your loss so far - its fantastic!

just had a subway for lunch, but im not stressing as it was one of those less than 6grams of fat, chicken teryaki and sweet onion sauce and looooads of salad was yummy! going to have a 0 point curry tonight, im a happy bunny

Hello you bunch of naughty but nice girls.

I'm sticking to this 100% thing and staying off the scales but my OH persuaded me to go out with him for lunch and I did my best with what was on the menu (ok, and I had a pudding!) and now only have 3 points to last me till bedtime.

Gonna do some exercise and earn a couple of points and I have some WW grated cheese so thought I would make a huge salad.

Like you Sarah, I'm really starting to see the difference and I don't want to bugger this up!

Hey girls, have had a tough day today, been busy busy busy! Stayed home this morning with the kids and just chilled, was out early afternoon with the kids for swimming and that was a mad hour or so. Then had to go to bleeding farmfoods and then the farm shop. And finally home to stress and chaos!!!

Am just hping to get some r+r, am knakcered. Have been good today. And you know what i wasnt naughty yesterday, i was in points after all!!
Had strwberries,cream and meringues. Prety good on points until i added the cream, just trying to work it out now! Im going to say 10 points for cream so thats all points gone no and im going to eat better tomorrow - bought loads of chicken earlier so guna eat some healthy stuff tomorrow and enjoy!!!

How are all of you doing today?xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SCALES I AM BANNED FROM THE SCALES
omg omg
what will i do
(at this point bob starts to shake uncontrollably)
but but i go on them twice a day everyday (if not more)
please dont ban my scales
I am begging you
( the look of fear on bobs face is almost to much for the other 100%'s to bare)
as she leaves bob is a weeping crumpled heap
no scales sob no scales sob:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im going to be just as bad, but you know weighing in thr afternoon is no good as your heavier in the afternoon!

Morning only if its that bad!

:cry:
not long then hun you have done so well hope you get the loss you deserve

Definitely one - I love this thread.:)

Its been keeping me going as well all week and knowing that everyone else is sticking ;) is giving me some much needed inspiration.

Ive had my toast and tea this morning so im about to start on the water so i can flush any crap out of my system and try asnd get my weight down as it was up again at 17 this morning so i wasnt happy!

Ok so ummm cant say ive been 100% but! i have sooooooo tried .. (she says knowing she ate 2 iced donuts yesterday) lol ..
I am going to be good today! Just had breaky ive got ww bacon in fridge so will have some of that for lunch in a sarnie
I hate weekends i always find them so hard cos Mark at home and he eats for england!

Im going to take the dog for a good walk later and see if i can get back into the 16's again for tomorrow. I really wish my weigh in was in the morning - i hate the evenings as im always a few pounds heavier!

Have just had a lovely dinner! had some chicken (tastes nicer cooked from frozen??) and sprinkled some herbs on it and had it with parsnips,swede and carrot all roasted together and then to top it off with new pots with herbs on it, was lush and only 7.5 points!
And ive still got 12 points for the day and im not planning on having a big meal tonight either. Omg what to have later - its terrible having all this lovely food in the fridge, i spoilt for choice!

Can I join too - i've just started core and am determined to follow it 100% to get the lard shifting!!

My first weigh in will be next monday, although i'm actually starting today.

well i messed up am gutted
on a lighter note i didnt stand on the scales twice today

honest

Back